Last Post Replies
Heidi Learn
I've published a course in Review 360 and noticed that links (either within the course 0r within the Resources folder) that are to open an Excel sheet do not work. If ...
over 2 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
Dan Hiveley
I have a rather frustrating situation here. I exported a video from After Effects and it plays fine all the way through in windows media player. When I place it in a s...
over 2 years ago
By Maria Costa-Stienstra
Alison  L.
Articulate Review is just for viewing content, right? And if it you publish it with
over 2 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
Ben Sewell
I have successfully created a Storyline slide that uses a Web Object to display a (local) PDF (using index.html). This works when published for web, no problem. ...
over 2 years ago
By Becca Levan
Carrie Eaton
We've been using Review 360 for iterations of a course. Suddenly this morning when I publish a version of an existing course, the comments are all gone. They show unde...
over 2 years ago
By Stephanie Daul
Jacqueline Watkiss
Hi there, I normally receive updates from colleagues adding comments in Review. My colleague spent a few hours creating feedback for me but I didn't receive a si...
over 2 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
Simmons Bank
My Review 360 is not working. Rise is working fine but when I move to Review it says my internet is not working. Internet is working fine for everything else. Any...
over 2 years ago
By Becca Levan
ICOM Productions
Hoping someone can help our company out with something that has recently occurred. As of the last week or so, Articulate Review no longer attaches a screenshot to slid...
over 2 years ago
By ICOM Productions
Brett Treptow
I have a simple drag and drop interaction is Storyline. Learner needs to drag items in a correct order. I am putting this interaction in a Rise course and would like t...
over 2 years ago
By Maria Costa-Stienstra
Sophie Brissette
I want to get my project reviewed by a SME who does not have a access to Articulate but who is my SME for content. Other than publishing the project for the LMS, can I...
over 2 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Lynn Hubbard
Can we export the comments on a reviewed course? Since the comments are gone when the course is deleted, I would like to keep that history somewhere.
over 2 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
Stephanie Ratekin
My project is under stakeholder review. I added features that I'd like them to have the ability to see and review. I have already published this project and have a Rev...
over 2 years ago
By Becca Levan
Frederic Gagne
Good morning Articulate staff and users, my company has been using Articulate, 2 and 360 for the past couple of years. We want to add functionalities to see time spent...
over 2 years ago
By Maria Costa-Stienstra
Steve Brimley
I really like Review. But I would like it even more if I could click on the thumbnail of the slide with feedback and go right to that slide. Sometimes there are lots o...
over 2 years ago
By Aukalen M
Tim St. Clair
When publishing a new version of a course it would be great if I could add notes to the version so that I know the reason it was published. For instance, when in ...
over 2 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
Mani K
I have uploaded Storyline file published as Review 360. But file is still not loading. I am not able to upload again as file is not loading. Attached screenshot for yo...
over 2 years ago
By Maria Costa-Stienstra
Ken Power
I created a course back in January 2021 with Rise 360 and shared it with Review 360, then it was decided it wasn't going to be used, however it is now wanted again. I ...
over 2 years ago
By Ken Power
jy les
Bonjour, Depuis quelques jours les indicateurs des commentaires review non résolus (petit rond rouge avec un nombre) disparaissent. Y-a t-il une raison ? Jean Yves
over 2 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Caja Popular Mexicana
Recently the courses in StoryLine 360 ​​that I have developed have presented a problem that had not been presented before. When the student suspends the course and cli...
over 2 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
Sophie Williams
When I am in a storyline slide, I created a click-trigger to open a video in a separate window. Via Video Tools>Add Captions Button, I added captions to the video. ...
over 2 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie