Last Post Replies
Melissa Stajcar
Hi How do I turn off emails for my SMEs? They are saying they are getting Spammed with emails. They only want notifications if someone uses the @ command. I howe...
over 2 years ago
By Daniela Slater
Daniela Slater
Hi, Is the only way I can prevent a reviewer from receiving emails each time they post a comment in Review 360 is by them creating an Articulate ID and selecting the "...
over 2 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
Nandhakumar S
When I published the course (Publish locally for manual upload) options and then I uploaded a new version through Review 360. After I checked my course canno...
over 2 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Stuart Carter
Hi there, I am hoping that you can help. I am currently working with a client and we intend to use Articulate Review to gather feedback on courses. Part of this work/c...
over 2 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sham Koli
Hello, I have created one output in review 360. But I want to hide "created by..." from the output. I was looking into the setting but couldn't find any. Please bring ...
over 2 years ago
By Sham Koli
Shannon Norris
Hello! After publishing our module from the computer to Review 360, I am able to edit it on the computer but some elements like shapes are missing. When you go t...
over 2 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kiyomi Nojima
I would like to upload the storyline file translated into Japanese to "Review 360" and share the link to my co-worker, but the file will be closed automatically while ...
over 2 years ago
By Ren Gomez
Ric Gauci
I am trying to upload a course to Review 360 and when publishing it gets stuck at "Writing Player" stage - the progress bar does not advance for at least an hour.&nbsp...
over 2 years ago
By ankiayana maliak
Muhammad Fajrul Ramdhan fajrul.ramdhan@umw.com.my
I'm new here, so apologies in advance if I don't provide the necessary information. I’ve recently uploaded a Storyline 360 file to Review 360. However mobile phone use...
over 2 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
Robin Perdue
Can you tell me if there is a current issue with Review 360 and uploading projects? When trying to publish my project it does all of the compressing etc but when...
over 2 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
Joel K.
Hey everyone, I have a text box that appears on each slide after the content has finished to tell learners to "click next to continue." I've been able to hav...
over 2 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Lucia Carr
Hi, I have created a Storyline course where the user can go through the course more than once, but on the second go through they see a different menu. When the c...
over 2 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Karin Rex
I've had this issue before and somebody on the team fixed it in the background. I have several reviewers who are unable to review my Rise course in Review because it i...
over 2 years ago
By Karin Rex
Natalie Friedman
I have been updating my Rise course, based upon SME comments and then I publish a new version of an existing course. This creates a new url and I have to send the new ...
over 2 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
iQ Performance and Development
I'm using Review 360 to convert video files to SCORM, but I can't see an option to include closed captions. I have the .VTT files. Is this possible? Or is doing via St...
over 2 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
Chris Jones
I need to publish a block of three scenes (out of seven) from storyline 360 to review 360 to send to my client and need some guidance how to do this please
over 2 years ago
By Maria Costa-Stienstra
Carla Sensing
I noticed that my slide deck is not matching the title I clicked on. For example, the image attached is actually showing the slides from a course called Independent Li...
over 2 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
Denise Connelly
Is there anyway I can download my own Review360 files? Disaster has happened in that my HD is making clicking noises and I can't access any of my source files. Of cour...
over 2 years ago
By Denise Connelly
GuyKat Solutions 2
I am publishing my Rise modules to be reviewed but when I come to share them the 'Allow users without Articulate IDs to comment' checkbox is missing altogether to no o...
over 2 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
Rüdiger Grob
Hi, there is an issue with the cursor in the video player of Review 360: Playing a video, it is not possible to move the cursor to a given position. Once you try, it w...
over 2 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie