Last Post Replies
Fiona OSullivan
Hello, We are using Rise for our training material. Within the Rise lessons, we are using storyline blocks for some of the content. The issue we have is when som...
almost 3 years ago
By Fiona OSullivan
Dave Strobl
Is it possible to post all review comments at once as opposed to each item sending an email for every comment? Would make things much better. Regards Dave
almost 3 years ago
By Ren Gomez
Pete Smithies
Is there a way to automatically notify stakeholders - when I upload a new version of a project for 360 review? Regards Pete
almost 3 years ago
By Pete Smithies
Delphine Cerisier
Hello, my boss published content in Review 360, I am part of her team in Articulate RiSe and I'm also administrator, when I go to my content in Review 360 I don´t...
almost 3 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
Ange CM
Hi has anyone come across this. I have sent file to Articulate but thought I'd see if it is a known-known. I uploaded a module to review for a challenge, it looked fin...
almost 3 years ago
By Ange CM
Friday Center
Good Morning, I have built a SL module using a template from an Articulate user submitted one. When I preview the entire project, it works great. But when ...
almost 3 years ago
By Fannie May Alba
Mikhail Mumlev
Hello. When uploading mp4.-file into the Review 360 I get an error that the file I selected is not a supported file type. The same issue is with mov. files. ...
almost 3 years ago
By Brooke South
Rory Francis
I've tried searching through the discussions and don't see this popping up anywhere. We're liking using Review, however we have a concern about how "open" it is. We ha...
almost 3 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
SibaPrasad Padhi
Can we have a Review feature we can provide a review output link to only those people with specific email with a password?
almost 3 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Angela Nemanic
I received a link for my colleague's course so I could leave comments. However, the comment box isn't showing for me. He confirmed that the comment box is enabled. Whe...
almost 3 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Cindy Partch
I sent a review course to my teammates and one of them is getting the error message, "We're unable to verify your submission. Please try again. If you need...
almost 3 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Ihlman Education
The picture quality in Review is different than the original ones. They are sort of grainy and the colors are a bit different. Is that because of how Storyline360 proc...
almost 3 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Brian Samonek
Hey, I'm trying to publish a course for review. When I play the "scene" (before I publish for review), it goes in the proper order. But when I publish to review, the s...
almost 3 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
Jean-Marc Choquette
Good afternoon, I have completed work on a fairly large project in articulate storyline. I have been publishing intermediate versions of this course for the clie...
almost 3 years ago
By Jean-Marc Choquette
Melissa Stajcar
Hello I am trying to get feedback to my SMEs, but when I export comments, there is not a thumbnail image. When I watched this video https://articulate.com/360/rev...
almost 3 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
Nick Soave
My team has created a simulation and the following outputs work: PREVIEW WEB SCORM However, Review 360 "breaks" NEXT and interactive hotspot functionality. I...
almost 3 years ago
By Nick Soave
Basak Gokcora
Hello, I have a course in Rise 360 which I collaborated with my colleague on. She made number of edits to it and she is ready to publish it in Review 360 however her e...
almost 3 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kristen Nichols
How do I either delete or turn off access to a link in Review 360?
almost 3 years ago
By Mark Johnson
Kim Hofmann
I'm working on several courses each with many lessons. I'm loving using Review but was wondering how can I change the order of the course panels in Review? Thanks!
almost 3 years ago
By Mark Johnson
Mathilde Pluchart
Hello, I've published my project with Review 360 in order to allow my client to see the project and to write reviews. But the problem is that in my first scene, some ...
almost 3 years ago
By Mark Johnson