Last Post Replies
Christopher Mathews
I noticed last Friday that I cannot access any of my courses that are our 360 review page. I get the following message in all of my browser attempts. The ...
3 years ago
By Becca Levan
Bill Vernola
Review 360 offer a folder view for All, Archived, Deleted, and any other folder you name. Why doesn't this thing have a selection for ACTIVE so that after you move som...
3 years ago
By Tyler Braddick
Christine Duguay
I keep getting an error message when I try to publish my courses. See attachment for error message. I've tried with 3 different courses and ke...
3 years ago
By Christine Duguay
Romeo Gulmatico
Hi. I uploaded a video file in Review 360 to get stakeholder feedback. In testing the link, without logging in to my Articulate 360 account, it seems reviewers can rig...
3 years ago
By Romeo Gulmatico
Howie Pearson
Is there a way of sharing a folder with a client? At the moment, it seems that i can only share individual links but i'm building a number of courses for them and...
3 years ago
By Deirdre Bradley
Arjan Stolk
Hi, Is there a problem with articulate review? I can't login at the moment, see screen recording https://360.articulate.com/review/content/a74c5c38-b347-483b-8b0...
3 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Alyana Garcia
Good day! Our team is trying to transfer courses from one account to another. I would like to ask if it's possible to transfer courses from one team member's account t...
3 years ago
By Alyana Garcia
Troy Luciani
I was wondering if you can upload adobe captivate learning into articulate review. I have one client who only supported captivate and now has a captivate learnin...
3 years ago
By Philip Roy
Melissa Sanburg
Hi team I have published 2 courses recently in Review 360 and one I can view the exact slide where the comment has been made (see attachement) The other I am unable to...
3 years ago
By Becca Levan
Frenk Salemink
bij herziening 360 reacties op. Als een collega hierop reageert, verschijnt er een vreemde tekst. Dit is niet bij iedereen het geval
3 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Emily Marble
Is there a way to put the buttons back on the lower left corner as they were before the update? We have SEVERAL modules in development with instructions referrin...
3 years ago
By Kirsten Modine
Commercial  Learning and Development
I have made a copy of a document when it was in review, how do I get it into rise 360 to edit and not be in review 360?
3 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Simone Basilio
If I don't delete the courses I publish to Review in the Articulate Cloud, are they kept there indefinitely? Thank you,
3 years ago
By Becca Levan
Seth Merriam
Hi, I recently saw this post: How to package video MP4 files to be SCORM compliant? where Phil Mayor mentioned that you could upload a video to Review ...
3 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
CK1 CK1
I'd like to be able to mute notifications to the 'commenter' (in this case the Client) of the comments he/she submits. Currently, they see my responses to their ...
3 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
Alexandra Eisler
Hi, I'm having an inconsistent problem where sometimes (though not always) when I publish a file to the Review 360 platform (and occasionally when I publish for ...
3 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jennifer Wadsworth
Hello, experts! I have somehow created two copies of the same course in Review 360, and now I have comments in both copies. Is there anyway I can merge the two version...
3 years ago
By Katie Riggio
Sharria Makeda Abdul-Hakeem
I have a project in Storyline 3, that when I tried to open with 360. I received the following message. “This project is invalid or corrupt and cannot be opened. I...
3 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
Norhan Nasr
Hello, I have Storyline 360 inserts in a Rise course. I added a drop shadow effect to many screenshots in SL. They appear within the preview option within storyline. W...
3 years ago
By Katie Riggio
Tricia Verkuilen
Good Afternoon, We would like to include a feedback/survey slide in our Storyline file but do not have an LMS. All our modules are viewed via a Review360 link. Is ther...
3 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie