Last Post Replies
Elizabeth Piris
Hi All, I have shared my first Rise 360 course to be reviewed by stakeholders like I usually do with Articulate courses however they cannot see any fields to add comme...
over 3 years ago
By Elizabeth Piris
Steve M
Hi All When I preview slides in my WBT, or upload for Review 360 , all the images that were placed in as 'zoomable' to make bigger, are reduced in scope. Not the actua...
over 3 years ago
By Katie Riggio
Sagar Mavale
I am recently facing an issue while I publish a file on existing link on Review 360. Some elements like images, text boxes disappears from few screens. Some time...
over 3 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
Jillian Rickertt
Hi, I have created a number of interactive simulations in Storyline 360, and inserted them as interactive blocks into Rise by publishing them to Review 360. They are w...
over 3 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
Sharria Makeda Abdul-Hakeem
Hello I have tried for days to get the attached slides to advance forward. It someone can help with the attached slides I will greatly appreciate it. Thank you in adva...
over 3 years ago
By Michael Hinze
john marky
Can anyone help me in solving issue of print spooler? Print Spooler Service is Missing or not listed in my PC. Need permanent solution. Thanks in advance.
over 3 years ago
By john marky
john marky
Can anyone tell me How can I remove Search.fbdownloader.com from Homepage? It is quite irritating for me. Need permanent solution
over 3 years ago
By Peter Coffin
cynthia Lyons
My computer crashed, and our IT dept had to wipe my drive. I lost the 3 Storyline 360 files that I was working on, the day it crashed. However, they were published to ...
over 3 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Holly Perret
Hello, I have been sending Review 360 to people in my organization who need to review the content. So far it has not been a problem but with a recent project some peop...
over 3 years ago
By Ren Gomez
Nicole Foti
Hi all, I'm using the publish to review 360 feature, but what uploads to the review site does not accurately reflect my storyline. I've checked all my states/lay...
over 3 years ago
By Katie Riggio
Tamika Thompson
Hello, I'm having an issue with mp4 videos I've uploaded to Review 360 and exported as SCORM 1.2 to LMS. These courses work fine and report completion to the LMS in ev...
over 3 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
Steve Lyne
Apologies if this issue has already been raised. Couldn't find it. I have published a project in Review and need two SMEs to review it. I have sent them th...
over 3 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Erica Ward
Hello, when I publish my storyline 360 file to review, I have these random parenthesis that are showing up. They are showing up on a few slides. Any idea why? I tried ...
over 3 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Anna Gorshkova
Hi everyone, I've shared a Rise course in Review, and when I open the shared link in Chrome the scroll arrow to navigate the course gets stuck. I'm unable to...
over 3 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
lucas joy
Can anyone tell me how can I Remove Stream2watch.ws from my browser. It is quite irritating for me. Need permanent solution. Thanks in advance
over 3 years ago
By Peter Coffin
Patrick Ryan
Hey everyone! I was just wondering if anyone has seen a guide for reviewers anywhere? I have a technically challenged user base and they usually have...
over 3 years ago
By Chris Roetzer
Ken Mensack
While I have created and exit button with the correct trigger , my exit button does not seem to work in Review. Is it supposed to work? Thanks!
over 3 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jigsaw Learning
Hi, We'd like to request a sign in button for easy access, at the moment we need to go through the product pages to get there. This would be a good addition from ...
over 3 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Stacy Seibert
Hello Everyone: The Articulate Reviews are not automatically moving to the Review section. What's happening? How do I fix this? Thank you! Stacy Seibert, M.A. &n...
over 3 years ago
By Anna Gorshkova
Anya Dai
Hi, We would like our users to save a copy or print out their short answer question results. It seems like the column of the answer is very narrow and we would like to...
over 3 years ago
By Lauren Connelly