Last Post Replies
James Ferrone
Our LMS currently will only work with Internet Explorer, so our courses have to be set up and confirmed in IE. I've published a couple lately to Review, and get ...
over 3 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
Mary Beth Maidment
I've just published several courses to Articulate Review. Captured the Link at the end of publishing, but the courses are not showing up in All Content, so I can...
over 3 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
Mark Brandwein
Hi everyone, I'd like to share several Storyline files with SMEs who do not have a Storyline license. To use Review 360, are they able to setup a free account and leav...
over 3 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
Melissa Burns
Hello all, My team has only had Articulate 360 for a couple of months. I am noticing when reviewing Rise projects in Review 360 it is quite difficult to kn...
over 3 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
CK1 CK1
I recently purchased 360 and like the Review tool. However I was just informed by a client that they won't accept courses posted via Review due to security issue...
over 3 years ago
By Susan welland
Mahmudul Hossain Nasim
Hello good people, Hope you are fine. I am facing some problem regarding to articulate 360. When i make bold the content Articulate 360 then shows the bold content but...
over 3 years ago
By Katie Riggio
Marcia Singery
In the past when I used Review 360 the name of the course would be in the link I copied and sent to my client. Now it has changed and the link says: Gather and Share S...
over 3 years ago
By Katie Riggio
Amanda Cross
Hello, I need to perform an editorial review on several projects developed in Rise. I do not have my own Rise license, so I'm using Review 360. I have Grammarly instal...
over 3 years ago
By Ren Gomez
Nic Sarmiento
I haven't been able to publish to Review from Storyline 360 for a week and a half now and I was finally able to ask our office tech team to reinstall the software for ...
over 3 years ago
By Katie Riggio
Afaq for Leadership  LLC
When my colleagues are reviewing the Customer Happiness course - their comments are not coming through. I tried two test comments - which are showing. What could be th...
over 3 years ago
By Afaq for Leadership LLC
Lan Banchit
Hello Everyone Since the system upgrade, I have been having issues with Review 360 failing to launch in either IE or Google Chrome. My IE is version 11 and t...
over 3 years ago
By Katie Riggio
Amy Flanagan
Hello, I am creating an assessment in Storyline. I published to Review 360. I made changes to the assessment in Storyline, saved, and republished. None of the changes ...
over 3 years ago
By Katie Riggio
francois gernigon
Mes clients que j'invite à s'identifier sur REVIEW pour effectuer à distance leurs commentaires ne peuvent s'inscrire suite au message "Adresse Mail Invalide...
over 3 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
Marc Schaffer
Video plays during preview (auto start checked) does not auto start once posted to Articulate review.
over 3 years ago
By Katie Riggio
Vikki Byrne
I have Gotham bold and Gotham book running throughout my module. When I publish Gotham book looks fine but Gotham Bold has converted to a serif alternative. Any idea why?
over 3 years ago
By Katie Riggio
Nick Neffgen
Hello there! So i´ve been expiriencing a vast majority of bugs while trying to review a course on articulate review with a mac. 1. Written reviews, won´t be...
over 3 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Melea  Siebert
Is it possible to pull are report of all people who added comments to a course?
over 3 years ago
By Katie Riggio
E-Learning 2
Hi all, I can see 3 e-learnings in 'Review 360' but cannot see how I can publish them into 'Rise 360'. Can someone please help me? Kirby
over 3 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Melody Davis
Hi. I submitted several modules for my client's team to review on AR360. We have reviewed modules through this system before and never had issues. The primary client h...
over 3 years ago
By Katie Riggio
Lyor Bensoussan
Hello all, So here's my situation...I've created a course using Presenter and would like to share it with our client base using Review 360, but we don't want them to s...
over 3 years ago
By Elizabeth Pawlicki