Last Post Replies
Crystal McCallum
I have a reviewer who is using a MAC computer and who says that the module appears small. Any advise to troubleshoot this?
over 3 years ago
By Katie Riggio
Aletha Musser
We have a group of 26 stakeholders. They review the course using Articulate Review, and they make comments, but they don't get emails about each other's comments.&nbsp...
over 3 years ago
By Dave Cox
Organization & Staff  Development
Hi there, in my company i am the sole account holder for Articulate; we only have this one license. Is there a way to share the collected stakeholder feedback wi...
over 3 years ago
By Organization & Staff Development
Nicole Whitehead
In Review, is there a way to see the date that a version was published? I know you can see things like "1 year ago" but looking for the actual date.
over 3 years ago
By Vincent Scoma
Antony Hakim
Hello, Within the past week I've noticed that the comments left in Review are no longer separated by the lesson which they came from - they are all lumped together und...
over 3 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Backbase Academy
Hi, Community I would like to know if it's possible to create folders in Articulate Review. I would like to do this to group different trainings in separate folders so...
over 3 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Learning Development
Hi - are there any plans to add folders in Review. I have 19 modules that require review in January and it would be great if i could group them into folder so i can mo...
over 3 years ago
Henry Meadows
Hi Heroes, I have been thinking about some improvements for Articulate Review that I would like to see -- Folders to group related content and Search/Sort features suc...
over 3 years ago
Rajat Kapoor
Hi Articulate, I am unable to view a quiz in Review 360 that I published today through the Articulate 360 app. Here are the details: 1. It was a Text to speech q...
over 3 years ago
By Rajat Kapoor
Aukalen M
Our reviewers used to send us screenshots pasted in word documents with annotations and their comments. Would there be a feature to easily produce a scree...
almost 4 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
Marie Sunderland
Hi, I have added my course to Review 360 and received feedback from my SME's. Is there a way I can add these comments into my Storyline slide notes, work o...
almost 4 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
Michelle Court
Hi, I'm currently doing work for a financial institute who are understandably very sensitive about fire walls and the flow of files transferring in and out. The Review...
almost 4 years ago
By Katie Riggio
Laura Bunte
Our team recently published a course and instead of the link showing the name of our course, it shows 'Gather and Share Stakeholder Feedback on E-learning Courses - Re...
almost 4 years ago
By Laura Bunte
Dave Neuweiler
So a client reported that audio wasn't playing for some screens (published in Presenter 360), and asked whether it was related to entering comments, since there seemed...
almost 4 years ago
By Ren Gomez
Luke Brandle
Good morning, I installed the trial version of Articulate 360 yesterday and I am unable to sign in. I have reset my password multiple times, I have followed all the in...
almost 4 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
D Copenhaver
Hi, Is there a way to block reviewers from seeing prior published projects in Review 360? From my view you can see still the menu in the upper left corner, but d...
almost 4 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Chris Wirick
I'm building a Storyline course for a client (we'll call Client A) who is producing the course for another client (Client B). Client B is using Review to provide feedb...
almost 4 years ago
By Gabriela Azevedo
Taco Bell UK&EU
Hello, I published a Storyline course in Review to be check by my client and her team but they are having issues when reviewing them as some text are no...
almost 4 years ago
By Ren Gomez
Mark Traphagen
For the past two days when I upload my course from Storyline 360 to Review 360 it won't play past the first slide. When I hit any nav button to another slide, I get th...
almost 4 years ago
By Sarah Jackson
Pam Fulwider
Our team is enduring rolling furloughs. Last week my team member put an updated Rise 360 course into Review 360, SME wrote lots of things, and this week I'm back from ...
almost 4 years ago
By Katie Riggio