Last Post Replies
Kate Mackenzie
Hi all, I've got a course that has a video (around 46 minutes long) and half way through, the video freezes in Review 360 and in our LMS. Any tips on how to rectify th...
almost 4 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Alison Martin
I created a course in Storyline 360. When I publish to Review 360, the course doesn't load properly. Only the menu shows and I cannot advance the slides using the Next...
almost 4 years ago
By Vincent Scoma
Sue Sukumaran
Hi There, My PC had an SOE update and it appears that the Storyline modules were not saved on my desktop or common drive , however, they seem to appear in Review 360. ...
almost 4 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Prem Singh
why audio is mismatched in articulate 360 review link?
almost 4 years ago
By Katie Riggio
Caryn  Ryan
Can I send a link to a reviewer so they can view all of the courses that I have posted for review? Or do I have to send them a link for each one?
almost 4 years ago
By Terry Bell
Lärbyrån Digicy
We are based in Sweden and are getting some missing tags in the guide to register new 360 accounts. Tried this in Chrome, Firefox and Edge. It can be solved by changin...
almost 4 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
Lärbyrån Digicy
I am trying to help my reviewers supress the amount of notifications they get from comments being answered/resolved in 360 review. The only way I can see that wo...
almost 4 years ago
By Katie Riggio
Brett Treptow
Is there or will there ever be a feature in Articulate Review 360 where when viewing all of the course thumbnails, we can see which have comments and maybe how many co...
almost 4 years ago
By Vincent Scoma
Linda Welch
I have a really large elearning module that needs updating. I have published it to Review 360. The Project Team have reviewed it and made their feedback comments...
almost 4 years ago
By Linda Welch
Thierry Nguyen Cuu
For some reasons, I no longer get notification emails from Review360. I'll have to go back into the course on Review360 to see comments/edit requests, sometimes severa...
almost 4 years ago
By Vincent Scoma
Nicole Turner
Hi heroes, Does anyone have a more efficient way of editing a Rise course after stakeholders have commented in Review 360? I've tried exporting the comments and readin...
almost 4 years ago
By Nicole Turner
Humberto Machado
HI there, hope someone can help me with this. Created a video and uploaded to review for the stakeholder to evaluate. My computer crashed and had to be re imaged so I ...
almost 4 years ago
By Humberto Machado
Lynda Wheeler
Hi can anyone help - the information states you can download a video held in Articulate review by selecting the three '...' finding the word 'download' select this and...
almost 4 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
emily steinbauer
Hi there As a new user, I have one more question about 360 Review. Thus far when publishing courses for the LMS, I publish from within Storyline. Then I zip the p...
almost 4 years ago
By Todd Smyth
Peter Johnson
Articulate Review is very much appreciated. It has made our revision workflow so much better. However, there are two minor UI items that keep popping up. 1) When...
almost 4 years ago
By Ren Gomez
sallyann adams
Hi Everyone, I am new to building replay 360 video creation. I have published my video to Review 360 and am ready to share the link in an email which will subseq...
almost 4 years ago
By sallyann adams
Breanna Colaiacomo
Hello! I'm having a potential issue with Review360 and I wanted to reach out and see if this was actually an issue or if I'm not understanding how the program works. M...
almost 4 years ago
By Vincent Scoma
Angelia Devisfruto
Hey, there! I am not able to sign-in from the 360 app or site. I published a course this morning to Review and I am able to see the course ONLY from the "View Project"...
almost 4 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
George Moureau
I have two people that review a program after edits are done. One person, when I respond to their comments and post, gets notified via email immediately. The second pe...
almost 4 years ago
By Vincent Scoma
John Carter
I am wondering if there is a limit to how many stakeholders/learners can access a course on Articulate Review. I have a course that may require a 100+ people to review...
almost 4 years ago
By Vincent Scoma