Last Post Replies
Humberto Machado
HI there, hope someone can help me with this. Created a video and uploaded to review for the stakeholder to evaluate. My computer crashed and had to be re imaged so I ...
4 years ago
By Humberto Machado
Lynda Wheeler
Hi can anyone help - the information states you can download a video held in Articulate review by selecting the three '...' finding the word 'download' select this and...
4 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
emily steinbauer
Hi there As a new user, I have one more question about 360 Review. Thus far when publishing courses for the LMS, I publish from within Storyline. Then I zip the p...
4 years ago
By Todd Smyth
Peter Johnson
Articulate Review is very much appreciated. It has made our revision workflow so much better. However, there are two minor UI items that keep popping up. 1) When...
4 years ago
By Ren Gomez
sallyann adams
Hi Everyone, I am new to building replay 360 video creation. I have published my video to Review 360 and am ready to share the link in an email which will subseq...
4 years ago
By sallyann adams
Breanna Colaiacomo
Hello! I'm having a potential issue with Review360 and I wanted to reach out and see if this was actually an issue or if I'm not understanding how the program works. M...
4 years ago
By Vincent Scoma
Angelia Devisfruto
Hey, there! I am not able to sign-in from the 360 app or site. I published a course this morning to Review and I am able to see the course ONLY from the "View Project"...
4 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
George Moureau
I have two people that review a program after edits are done. One person, when I respond to their comments and post, gets notified via email immediately. The second pe...
4 years ago
By Vincent Scoma
John Carter
I am wondering if there is a limit to how many stakeholders/learners can access a course on Articulate Review. I have a course that may require a 100+ people to review...
4 years ago
By Vincent Scoma
Scaled  Agile
Hello, I am just trying to republish a file from rise to review, and it just hangs at the publishing screen. I've submitted a case but we are on a tight turnarou...
4 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
Shari Pobjecky
I've reached out to Support about this, with no response yet. I posted an early review of my project on Review 360 last week, and it worked great. I also previewed the...
4 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Stu Hilton
Hi, I'm finding it very difficult to see the light grey font on white background on the Articulate Review pages, especially on the Feedback tab. Is it possib...
4 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
Barry Griffiths
I have a small 10 slide 360 course that does not publish to review. For some reason it fails when publishing to review early in the process. Other courses seem to publ...
4 years ago
By Barry Griffiths
Elizabeth Ferro
Good afternoon, I'm having an issue with review feedback - I have several courses being reviews at the moment, all of them include engage interactions, so far the comm...
4 years ago
By Ren Gomez
Jackeline Bolet
Hi, Me and a colleague have an issue with the audio of a video in Review 360. When publishing on review 360 the video looses partial audio from the same file, me...
4 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
Marcus Newport
Hi, When I publish a modeule from Storyline it seems to take the file name of the last Module, please see attachement. Is there away of deleting it or changing it to t...
4 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Bryan Dean
Hi Everyone, Let's get straight to it. I have a course I have created for some folks. I'm waiting for their final review so I can close the project. The issue is...
4 years ago
By Katie Riggio
Brian French
Audio file stops playing prematurely on one of my slides in Review 360, but it plays all the way through when published for the LMS.
4 years ago
By Brian French
Dr Nilesh Kumar Mitra
I recorded powerpoint with narration During preview I could hear all narrations After publishing the narration is lost Can anyone help
4 years ago
By Katie Riggio
Jeffrey Crump
I am trying to review my final training set (272 slides) inside Review 360 but either the export process or the review system is messing up the order of my slides. htt...
4 years ago
By Jeffrey Crump