Last Post Replies
Beth Parris
I am unable to see all of the courses at once that I have published to Review. Each time I try to look at a "dashboard" I get the sales page for 360.
over 5 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Matthew Guyan
Hi everyone, I've sent a course built in Storyline 360 to two SMEs via Review. Both have come back to me to say that the module was freezing on them as they were revi...
over 5 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Paula Galvin
Hello, I shared four review links with my SMEs yesterday (for non-account holders). I only received feedback/edit notifications for one of the four courses.  They ente...
over 5 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Karen Tyrell
Hello, I'm feeling very frustrated lately.  Is anyone else having their students experiencing erratic bahaviours from the published Articulate courses? My team and I ...
almost 6 years ago
By Karen Tyrell
Martin Dean
I have sent customers links to the Review tool and on two separate occasions, customers have been unable to log in as they do not have an account. The SHARE settings ...
almost 6 years ago
Megan Creegan
Hi, I'm hoping someone knows what is going on. I'm having 2 issues with Rise in the Review tool. 1) After I share from Rise to the Articulate Review tool, I go into t...
almost 6 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Nompumelelo Ngobese
I don't know if this is possible, but I'll ask anyway: is it possible to get a storyline file from projects published on Articulate Review? I seem to have lost my lat...
almost 6 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Jason Kramer
Hello, Is there a way to both distinguish the version you are looking at in Review, as well as manually change between the two? Thanks!   
almost 6 years ago
By Jason Kramer
Linda Ballew
For security reasons, my company does not give us admin rights to our computers. We currently use SL2 for e-learning. Would we be able to use Articulate Review without...
almost 6 years ago
By Mary Nagy
Ann Jarrett
I have gone through the normal process to publish a course through Storyline.  This time, the videos will not play in the course that is being reviewed (they play for ...
almost 6 years ago
Keith Baumert
Several months ago we purchased and set up an Articulate 360 subscription.  The person that was using this Articulate 360 subscription has left the company and we want...
almost 6 years ago
Barry McAllister
Another developer and I built different modules of a course in Storyline, published them, and they were reviewed. Now I am taking over development and publishing of al...
almost 6 years ago
Avielle Krug
I do not want SME's to have the ability to freely share the module put up on articulate review. Is there any way for me to change the setting, so that when a SME is gi...
almost 6 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
John Love
Hello heroes,  I have published a Storyline 3 presentation into Articulate 360 Review, but it's not working. All I get is the spinning graphic (see attached screensho...
almost 6 years ago
Shelley VanVeen
One of my storyline reviewers is saying that she can't add comments to the slides when reviewing the course. She wrote that "You may need to enter our email addresses ...
almost 6 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Cheryl Hoover
I'm publishing but it keeps bringing up a blank page. My other Review copies are accessible without a problem. Thanks.
almost 6 years ago
By Cheryl Hoover
Steve Flowers
Anyone else experiencing a problem publishing from Rise to Review for the last hour or so? Seeing a blank publish for all new published outputs for any Rise package in...
almost 6 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Eneida Siculietano
After the last Articulate update I'm not able to open courses from the Articulate Review page. The course thumbnail image displays, however there is no hover state or ...
almost 6 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Michael OConnor
I have a freeform 'revision' question at the start of my course. It is a drag and drop affair. I created a submit button and trigger to invoke the Correct/Incorrect la...
almost 6 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
SHERM DEPARTMENT
I am new with articulate and my company has articulate engage 13. I was hoping to find an article that outlines and spells out all the types and versions of articulate...
almost 6 years ago