Last Post Replies
Rekha Mohanty
HI, Today, as I am exporting comments in the pdf format, the exported pdf is blank. Am trying to urgently collate the comments for sharing with the business group. I h...
9 hours ago
By Rekha Mohanty
Rekha Mohanty
HI, Today, as I am exporting comments in the pdf format from Review, the exported pdf is blank. Am trying to urgently collate the comments for sharing with the busines...
9 hours ago
By Rekha Mohanty
Rekha Mohanty
HI, Today, as I am exporting comments in the pdf format from Review, the exported pdf is blank. Am trying to urgently collate the comments for sharing with the busines...
9 hours ago
By Rekha Mohanty
Rekha Mohanty
HI, Today, as I am exporting comments in the pdf format, the exported pdf is blank pdf. Am trying to urgently collate the comments for sharing with the business group....
9 hours ago
By Rekha Mohanty
Kev White
Hello, I'm finding it would be helpful and expedite the review process if the reviewer had the ability to first, select the content for change with the cursor, t...
1 day ago
By Kev White
Anthony Mollé
Do you know if does exist tools or software to keep the control on an SCORM than my client will upload on his LMS ? I would like to sell him licences to use my SCORM ...
1 month ago
By Anthony Mollé
Namele Minh
I wanted to comment on a major irritation with Review 360. After writing a long comment during a review and pressing Send, a pop-up announces that a newer version is a...
2 months ago
By Namele Minh
Developer 2
Am I the only person who finds the random reloads of Review Feedback to be incredibly frustrating? You could be halfway through a client's comments when Review decide...
3 months ago
By Developer 2
Ben Sewell
Hi all, I was just wondering if I could get some insight in to the experiences of others. We have created a media heavy project in Rise, which contains a number of Sto...
3 months ago
By Ben Sewell
Lucas Benjamin
Hello, I'm in search of recommendations for the best platform to download APK apps for my iPhone. If anyone has suggestions, I'd greatly appreciate it. Looking forward...
5 months ago
By Lucas Benjamin
Paul Arrighi
Hello Can I suggest a tweak to the email notifications in Review? When an SME reviewer's requested changes are completed by the author, often explanatory comment...
7 months ago
By Paul Arrighi
Trillium Creative Solutions
I would love to be able to reset a single slide in the review tool. Of course, I could reset the course by refreshing the browser. But we are often doing final reviews...
8 months ago
By Trillium Creative Solutions
Mechelle Bastian
How can you easily move an edited file from Review 360 (retaining all of the updates) back to Rise 360?
9 months ago
By Mechelle Bastian
Emily Wood
Hello, Often I'm working on a Rise course or a Storyline module and I want to have the split of the Review window open with those so I can see comments and make my edi...
10 months ago
By Emily Wood
Tianxuan Liu
Hi, just letting you know, if someone makes a common on the "Cover Photo" (Technically not a slide), the heading in the feedback panel shows "Scene not found". I think...
10 months ago
By Tianxuan Liu
muhammad faheem
Is it possible to make it so that the learner can right-click on links and copy them in addition to clicking them?
1 year ago
By muhammad faheem
Jamie Mulder
Hi everyone, I'm wondering if anyone knows if or how you can set a Storyline 360 course for free navigation in Review 360? I have large Storyline modules with differen...
1 year ago
By Jamie Mulder
Julie Floyd
Hello, I am wondering the best practices when sending a course for review. Currently, I send the Review link to our reviewers, they provide comments. When there are ch...
1 year ago
By Julie Floyd
Kamalsankar Tamilselvan
In Storyline 360, for multiple choice questions, the student's answer can be automatically saved and used to track their progress and completion of the
1 year ago
By Kamalsankar Tamilselvan
c r
Trouble reaching support to fix account. I am stuck in trial mode with my email address. Any suggestions? :)
1 year ago
By c r