Last Post Replies
Bethany Anguiano
Is there a better way to review SME comments in Review360? Anytime I have a comment or suggested change, I have to scroll through the lesson to find the change reques...
22 days ago
By Bethany Anguiano
Joan DeSoto
We are using Articulate Review 360 for our client alpha and beta reviews. Works well for us. Now we want to incorporate a checklist with each review to define the cour...
9 months ago
By Joan DeSoto
sandy tranfaglia
Hi All, All of a sudden I cannot access Articulate Review from Articulate 360. And, when I publish a course to Articulate 360, it does not recognize my account. I chec...
over 1 year ago
By sandy tranfaglia
Robert Stewart
"Publish a new course of an existing item" If you upload multiple courses to Review 360 during the day. It remembers the last course's name uploaded even if you g...
almost 2 years ago
By Robert Stewart
Ant Pugh
Hey guys! Hope you're all fine and dandy this Friday afternoon (it's afternoon over here in Asia anyway!) I just posted a tutorial video about how we use Articulate 3...
over 3 years ago
By Ant Pugh
Crystal Horn
Hey everyone!  Just a heads up that we’ll be performing maintenance to Articulate 360 on Saturday, October 14th for 2 hours starting 11 PM ET/8 PM PT. While we’re work...
almost 4 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Joseph Benton
I had this problem which I reported as a problem and was told that I needed to clear cache to see the comments. Well, I had indeed cleared the cache at the time and w...
almost 4 years ago
By Joseph Benton