Last Post Replies
Neil Jones
Hi we would like to share a course via the preview link (until we have 1 viable LMS option currently we have many) - does the preview link contain marketing cookies an...
1 year ago
By Neil Jones
Tim Morris
Is there a way to embed the web-export format of a SCORM file onto a Google Site? I'm trying to share a course with individuals who don't have access to my company's L...
1 year ago
By Tim Morris
Alexandra Lenz
It would be great if there was an alternative navigation in rise. That is, if you could jump via a graphic embedded at the beginning of the WBT in different chapters. ...
1 year ago
By Alexandra Lenz
Brian Mertz
The new Articulate Rise updates modified the folder structure and removed some files that we used to enhance our LMS, specifically adlnav_v1p3.xsd. We used this ...
1 year ago
By Brian Mertz
Pete Williams
Morning all, I am new to Articulate and the LMS world. We are working with Kallidus LMS, and I have designed a Rise 360 course for our logistics and Supply Chain induc...
1 year ago
By Pete Williams
Mariska Ott
Dear all, I exported a Rise360 course for web. Our IT contacted me because Trellix Endpoint Security detected and removed a dangerous file from the ZIP folder. T...
1 year ago
By Mariska Ott
Colin Saunders
Hello all - wondering if anyone in the community has experience with Rise 360 URL's and custom ID (participant ID) using query string parameters? Is it possible to car...
1 year ago
By Colin Saunders
Bershka .
Hi everybody, I would love to be able to create a multi-language xAPi or be able to create different xAPI in different languages and the put it together in just ...
over 1 year ago
By Bershka .
Producción Ingeni@
I exported a Rise 360 ​​file as a Scorm file. Now, if I embed it in moddle, the size doesn't adjust, it's huge compared to the frame
over 1 year ago
By Producción Ingeni@
Mary Dunbar
I am creating a Rise 360 item that will go on to a LM system. It needs to be an ongoing item that may take 3-6 months to complete. I want the learner to type in ...
over 1 year ago
By Mary Dunbar
Paris Granville
Whenever I choose one of the built in backgrounds my character looks like he is a tiny elf. It seems pretty unlikely that a random image will have the proper sca...
over 1 year ago
By Paris Granville
Mary Dunbar
Hi, I am creating a Rise 360 item that will go on to a LM system. It needs to be an ongoing item that may take 3-6 months to complete. I want the learner t...
over 1 year ago
By Mary Dunbar
Talia Page
We would like to translate English course into Japanses. Would it possible to add Javascript tag into the course site we created ( inside of html header tag) or ...
over 1 year ago
By Talia Page
Ashley  Miranti
Hello - I am creating a Rise course for Employees and I would like to have the option where Employees can take a quiz at the start of the course and if they receive a ...
over 1 year ago
By Ashley Miranti
Denise Koch
English Translation below: Ich bereite gerade mein erstes e-Learning für meinen Job vor und habe dafür Powerpoints des Unternehmens in Storyline bearbeitet und diese d...
over 1 year ago
By Denise Koch
Ambika reddy
Hi Team, I have edited the CSS for the published file and again when we republish the content and again when I replace with the same CSS file i...
over 1 year ago
By Ambika reddy
Matt Hall
I have a course in Rise with a Storyline presentation I uploaded into Conerstone and it seems to be confusing some users. I added a link for users to click and it open...
over 1 year ago
By Matt Hall
Tracy Lin
We had trouble tracking traffics for Articulate Rise courses using Google Analytics. Does anybody have any suggestions? Already contacted Articulate support but there ...
over 1 year ago
By Tracy Lin
Audrey Goodwin
I have a course where the stakeholder wants to give the learner the option to take only the required portion of the course and then jump to the assessment (and not rev...
over 1 year ago
By Audrey Goodwin
David Buck
I am looking for someone who is familiar with the 360 Learning LMS platform. We are working on deploying some RISE courses on the platform and are seeking any insights...
over 1 year ago
By David Buck