Last Post Replies
Amelia Costigan
I have a copyright email out (waiting...tap tap tap for response) for three Youtube videos to enhance this Rise learning. If I do not get permission to embed the Youtu...
over 1 year ago
By Amelia Costigan
Miranda Miller
Human translators: We've used CommLab and LionBridge for human translators - who else have you used that produces high quality translations? Machine Generated: We're e...
over 1 year ago
By Miranda Miller
Laurie Flenner
Hi! In Rise, I'd like the participant to first take a quiz. If they receive a passing score, then they can skip the remaining lessons. If they ...
over 1 year ago
By Laurie Flenner
nick rider
Hello, RISE360 is used to develop the online module at my company. My company needs analytic data to analyze online course user behavior. Do any of you have experience...
over 1 year ago
By nick rider
Marc Tedesco
A few questions concerning course building in Rise: What is the best way a user can bring in a bunch of paragraphs from word? Any way to style a stable overall? Can I ...
over 1 year ago
By Marc Tedesco
Angela Lytle
Hello, I have been working with a client for several weeks to troubleshoot and keep hitting walls. I have 3 Rise courses and 3 exams that work well in our own LM...
over 1 year ago
By Angela Lytle
Christina Ales
We are now utilizing a couple of our Rise 360 courses that contain a Storyline screencast block in trainings that are presented to a group of employees. If it is done ...
over 1 year ago
By Christina Ales
EAZA Learning
We're in the process of having a new website developed using Strapi as a CMS, and hoping to include some of our Rise content. 1. Some of our Rise courses we just want ...
over 1 year ago
By EAZA Learning
Brian Brandenburg
Hi in a recently published course I was reviewing for accessibility, I noticed a couple of things. 1st the designer used the information note, which has an i with a ci...
over 1 year ago
By Brian Brandenburg
Thomas Werner
Does anyone have a list of some of the many users of Articulate software products? Please include school districts and the names of course development organizations su...
over 1 year ago
By Thomas Werner
DIGIK Digital Knowledge
Hi, i'm trying to open a pdf in a new window in a Rise course. (not in a new tab) Having the pdf hosted in a server isn't a solution in this case. I'm trying a workaro...
over 1 year ago
By DIGIK Digital Knowledge
Gyzel PIALAT
Hello, Could you please recommend the best XLIFF reader and editor out there? Thanks
over 1 year ago
By Gyzel PIALAT
Keith Madsen
Published Rise Courses do not load into OLC LMS when published using Rise as SCORM. Our solution has been to extract the package and rezip.
over 1 year ago
By Keith Madsen
Jennifer Merrill
Hi Friends, I am working with a client that uses SumTotal as their LMS. When users view videos they are opened in a new tab and when closed the course reboots. What ar...
over 1 year ago
By Jennifer Merrill
Ann aoconnell@interactiveservices.com
Hello, Looking for suggestions on how to address an issue with scormed LMS localized courses, in the following languages; Arabic, Greek, Hebrew and Vietnamese. We used...
over 1 year ago
By Ann aoconnell@interactiveservices.com
Eric Sommer
Hello gurus! I am still learning and need some guidance. I have a course using the Timeline with videos. For accessibility reasons I would like to add an accordion wit...
over 1 year ago
By Eric Sommer
Tom Jones
Hi all! We're currently looking into the prospect of selling the courses we design and deliver internally to generate further income. My question is: is there any legi...
over 1 year ago
By Tom Jones
Iyung Hou
What font size do you set your content to be in Rise? Our target audience are adult learners (in a corporate setting) primarily using laptops to access self-paced lear...
over 1 year ago
By Iyung Hou
Clare Line
We have an Articulate Rise 360 course running on our WordPress website and when we get to the Quiz question it will not Submit and continue. We have tried many t...
over 1 year ago
By Clare Line
Caitlin Myring
Hi Everyone I'm just wondering if anyone has ever tried to use Review or Rise to get feedback from staekholders on a Sharepoint page before? I'm currently in the proce...
over 1 year ago
By Caitlin Myring