Last Post Replies
Stevie Thompson
Hi there, my learning team is looking for a better solution for our learners to take (and hold onto) notes, and create what would essentially be PDF documents for them...
over 2 years ago
By Stevie Thompson
Julie Holmwood
Hi everyone, I wonder if anyone can help me. I am looking to embed a discussion forum activity in Rise. I have used padlets before and it works brilliantly. But now pa...
over 2 years ago
By Julie Holmwood
Canudo GmbH
Hello community, I have a bug in a project and hope that someone can help me. For a German course I set a hyphenation in the exported CSS file for the “matching knowle...
over 2 years ago
By Canudo GmbH
Aly Kelly
Can anyone help? If I embed a YouTube video into Rise, will the link break if the YouTube video is removed from the site? thanks
over 2 years ago
By Aly Kelly
Burnette Vidal
I would like to embed a PDF document that is fillable and can be emailed from within the Rise module using a PDF button tool. Is this possible?
over 2 years ago
By Burnette Vidal
Hilary Rainbolt
Hi, We are using Rise for the first time and want to share a quick 'why are we doing this' - looking for tips, something short you would put into FAQs. Tha...
over 2 years ago
By Hilary Rainbolt
Mary Dempsey
Does anybody have any good gifs to use as a cover photo in Rise 360 for a course on new consumer legislation. Asking for myself.
almost 3 years ago
By Mary Dempsey
Maxi Früh
Hi everyone, I am currently implementing a custom LMS with the goal of being able to launch courses from a existing Rise 360 collection. A key requirement to the LMS i...
almost 3 years ago
By Maxi Früh
2Training Loan
Lets see, Rise 360 basic is an e-learning authoring tool. The tool provides exceptional ease of use but balances that with limited functionality. Advanced users ...
almost 3 years ago
By 2Training Loan
Joanna Miller
Hello, I've created a Rise course with unrestricted navigation, Previous & Next buttons set to On, and a lesson called Review which contains 4 questions built...
almost 3 years ago
By Joanna Miller
Andri deBeer
Hi there, I've added the flashcard grid interaction in my Rise lesson. For some reason, when I adjust the font size, the bullet points in the second block are much lar...
almost 3 years ago
By Andri deBeer
Mauro Gobbi
Hi all, does anyone know how can I import a course created using Rise360 into Fuse Universal as a SCORM module? Thanks a lot in advance! Mauro
almost 3 years ago
By Mauro Gobbi
Antonio Amo Díaz
Would it be possible to stop an embedded video that is playing when I press play on one that is below also embedded? I would also like to know the possibility that a v...
almost 3 years ago
By Antonio Amo Díaz
Forschungszentrum für Handelsmanagement
Hello everyone My organisation has created an online course using the software Articulate-Rise, which we would now like to market on a website/LMS. The website/L...
almost 3 years ago
By Forschungszentrum für Handelsmanagement
Anne Lewin
I have exported Rise 360 courses to our new LMS Brightspace and learners are not able to resume back where they left off after closing the course. How can this be fixed?
almost 3 years ago
By Anne Lewin
Sam G
Hi I hope someone can help with this. We have a course with multiple pages and a SL block on each page - pointing to the same SL file hosted on the web. Its the same f...
almost 3 years ago
By Sam G
Joval Olita
Hi, I am developing a course in RISE with Storyline block and would like to know if you have a guide on the equivalent font size between RISE and Storyline block to ma...
almost 3 years ago
By Joval Olita
Jennifer Stolz
I am working on a course where I display an image and have a text field available for the learner to use with the following text: "What words describe your impres...
almost 3 years ago
By Jennifer Stolz
pooja sharma
Some please suggest which font type we should use in RISE 360 for Vietnam language to support it's accented characters.
almost 3 years ago
By pooja sharma
Kristoffer Høgberg
Hi all, this is a Rise360/Opigno 1.x specific issue, most likely connected to the LMS but hoping someone has experienced the same thing and can provide a magical solut...
almost 3 years ago
By Kristoffer Høgberg