Last Post Replies
Mary Gladding
Is it possible to hide the course menu (under Details) on the first "page" of a course? Our learners are getting confused on how to navigate. thank you.
11 months ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Joanna Sanders
Hi. I read the article about hiding the navigation menu in Rise, but I am wondering if it is possible to hide the menu on the front page, but still leave the navi...
11 months ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Emerson Hack
Hey guys, I have a very strange problem happening with microlearning, every time we reuse a template or training by duplicating it and editing it, we change the names ...
11 months ago
By Emerson Hack
Teanna  Tracy
I duplicated a course from a course created by one of my teammates. I was shocked when I came to work and found that the theme had updated (there was now a diffe...
11 months ago
By Christopher Santos
Lisa Anderson
Hello all, I have an image from the content library that is a word cloud of sorts in a silhouette of a human body. It is attached. I am translating a course into Spani...
11 months ago
By Christopher Santos
Hossam Anber
Lately i decided to use Rise to create some courses instead of storyline 360. But i found what it seem to be a problem in the final quiz. the problem is as follow: Whe...
11 months ago
By Barbara Lenze
Serge Fiuza
Bonjour, depuis 1 mois environ, Rise n'affiche plus la section finale qui est sensée s'afficher après une section de quiz. Pourtant, cela fonctionnait bien auparavant....
11 months ago
By Serge Fiuza
Harmony Sandiford
Noticed today that certain covers of course created in Rise had changed. When I review the course I see the correct over however the thumbnails have changes. This happ...
11 months ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Michael Russell
Hi there, I'm totally new to the Articulate product suite and have been playing around with Rise trying to recreate an online course that we've custom built. The main ...
11 months ago
By Luciana Piazza
Jim McKinley Brown
I continue to have difficulty uploading gif files into a Rise course. The file is 15 MG. What help can you provide for how to ensure that the gifs I create will readil...
11 months ago
By Luciana Piazza
Tim St. Clair
I exported my course to LMS Scorm 2004 4th edition, track using quiz result, quiz pass mark 80%, exit course link is enabled. After fully completing the course in Scor...
11 months ago
By Luciana Piazza
Paula Americo
Hey all, We noticed that most of our course banners have been replaced with stock art. Is this a glitch with Rise? Will it correct itself? Thanks!
11 months ago
By Luciana Piazza
Julie Warwick
Can anyone tell me if it is possible to "Send a Copy" (through the 3 dot ellipses) of a course that is editable to a recipient who has a free Trial Version of Art...
11 months ago
By Crée ta formation
Learning Everest
We have created a matching question in Articulate Rise, but when we publish it as SCORM 1.2 and export the zip file and try to play it on local machine, then the match...
11 months ago
By Luciana Piazza
Brianna Kailipaka
I have 3 svg image side by side and in edit mode, they look normal, but in preview mode they have an added shape added. What is happening? And the glitch only ap...
11 months ago
By Christopher Santos
Aditi Barbate
Hi, I want to publish Rise modules to editable word document. I know that Rise modules can be published in pdf format but is there any workaround where we can publish ...
11 months ago
By Phil Mayor
Wen Xiong
Hi, everyone, I am novice using Articulate 360. My question is how to remove the highlighted "resource", "untitled 1", the volume and setting buttons when inserting th...
12 months ago
By Wen Xiong
Pamela Sawyer
Hi all, I've been trying to incorporate a small mp4 (124k) of a flashing button into the Video block (Rise360), however, it keeps getting stuck and it just hangs here:...
12 months ago
By Karl Muller
Terranova 1
Hi there - I am using quote c block and replaced the image with one of ours. The image has a transparent background but the quote marks are still partially cut off. Is...
12 months ago
By Laura Winzen
Beth Steiner
We are trying to use the DEI course that already exists in Rise (not making a new one), but I want the interactive components to be mandatory before someone can move f...
12 months ago
By Beth Steiner