Last Post Replies
Emma Owens
Hi, I have a gif embeded. The gif works fine but no matter what size the original is, it is tiny on the rise block. Any way to solve this? Thanks
12 months ago
By Steven Benassi
Micah Weedman
I'm mostly checking that this doesn't already exist, and I just don't know how to use it, but: It would be super handy if the color picker available in Rise (for, exam...
12 months ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Gloria Gaviria
Me gustaria saber como incorporar un archivo HTML realizado en Genially para un curso diseƱado en Rise.
12 months ago
By Steven Benassi
Valerie Canada
I am working on a course and I have imported 2 storyline blocks to my RISE 360 course. The first was a drag and drop interaction with a layer for "completed". Th...
12 months ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Dina Beavers
In Rise - Ideally, I'd like to have the last page of a course be glossary terms and throughout the course when you come across a term, provide a hyperlink or bet...
12 months ago
By Judy Nollet
Sharon Cavanagh
can you insert a question bank spreadsheet into Rise 360 or do you have to recreate it from stratch? I have a question bank that we used in Storyline, we are now upgra...
12 months ago
By Angie Dobberfuhl
Himanshu Dixit
I have created a project in articulate and i published that in review 360. Then i created a Course in Rise 360. On a page i have a storyline block and embedded the rev...
12 months ago
By Steven Benassi
Rebecca Barrett
Good Afternoon All, Probably a really obvious answer but I am mainly a Storyline kind of girl so still getting used to using Rise. One thing I've noticed is that...
12 months ago
By Karl Muller
Danielle  Erlenwein
Hello, Is it an option to print test questions and answers at the end of the module? I would like ask questions throughout the module but allow the learner...
12 months ago
By Steven Benassi
Polly Watt
Hi We have been running a course for a year and since the recent update in Articulate Rise360 the SCORMs are no longer being read as complete in our Moodle LMS. ...
12 months ago
By Stephanie Case
Thibault Jeuland
Hello everyone. When watching the video presentation of reach360, I've notice that there was a course image alongside the course description on the preview page ...
12 months ago
By Christopher Santos
Celito Macachor
Hi, I embedded an H5P interactive video in Rise. It displays properly in the final published version on desktop. However, it is not showing in mobile (Android, with Ch...
12 months ago
By Celito Macachor
Anthony Goss
Has anyone had any success embedding h5p content into Rise? The content looks fine except when on mobile. I know that h5p content is responsive, but ...
12 months ago
By Christopher Santos
Marlene Koch
Hi! I customized the labels in Rise and for most labels that worked. Now I added a scenario block and the continue button shows "continue" but in the label translation...
12 months ago
By Arith Hsu
Hronn Jonsdottir
I have labeled graphic on bottom of an page. On of two labels have strange behavior, it goes below the navigation bar. I have added white space below but it doesn't do...
12 months ago
By John Morgan
Frederick Bergeron
Hi, We're having issue with Rise not loading content at the moment. Anyone else is experiencing the same issue?
12 months ago
By Lea Agato
Wendy Biondic
Is something going on with Rise? I won't load any of my courses. I can access Review 360 but not Rise. I need to make edits to my courses.
12 months ago
By Lea Agato
Tim Rogers
I filed ticket almost 3 hours ago and no response back. Audio would not load, then images, then dashboard quit. Seems if someone would respond to tickets t...
12 months ago
By Lea Agato
Deb Simonson
Hello, I am creating my first Rise360 course and am using text blocks and numbered lists to show step by step instructions for a software application. &nbs...
12 months ago
By John Morgan
Debbie  Taute
Hello, I'm the RISE course owner and I cannot view it in my collection of courses. My teammates/collaborators are able to view it. What actions need to be taken so tha...
12 months ago
By Debbie Taute