Last Post Replies
Sam Lincoln
During a recent webinar, Tom Kulhmann demonstrated how to get rid of the black border either side of a SL block in Rise (for example when the border is 16:9 but the SL...
over 1 year ago
By Sam Lincoln
Raina Berry
I am attempting to edit the code so that I can include both a beginning and end point to a youtube video I want to embed in my RISE course. I've attempted ...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
LaTricia Clark
This question may have been answered-- but I am using WizIQ, an educational learning management platform. Would I be able to embed or upload my RISE or Storyline proje...
over 1 year ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Kevin Greig
Our length of response text does not fit in the limitation of the number of lines allowed in a response block whilst maintaining a workable font size. This seems to be...
over 1 year ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Lauren Grobbelaarl
I have published a Rise file that contains 5 learning units. The 5 units are required to be completed dring a period of one month.    I have tested, when I exit and go...
over 1 year ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Tim Slade
Hello! I've been playing with (and loving) Rise. I'm curious to know if it is or will be possible to transfer Rise projects between people? For example, if I have a te...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Fiona Concannon
Hi, I'm having problems viewing an Articulate Rise course I've created on my iPhone - it launched correctly on the first occassion, but now doesn't load (although it ...
over 1 year ago
By Crystal Horn
Okland Construction
Is there anything that can be done about text wrapping in the title, such as decreasing the font size?    
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Garth Philpot
I am looking to create multiple labeled graphics (as well as other interactions and assets found within "BLocks"), however, I do not see any way to do this. Is there ...
over 1 year ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Irina Poloubessov
Hey, Something strange: I am using Rise in Chrome (Version 67.0.3396.99 (Offizieller Build) (64-Bit)) and I cannot un-format bold text back to regular. When I select ...
over 1 year ago
By Irina Poloubessov
Justin Vandenbroeck
I am looking to create courses with Articulate Rise and sell them using a subscription and one-time payment model. Tracking is a nice-to-have, but certainly not a requ...
over 1 year ago
By Jacqueline Low
Alex Gatland
I've seen some similar questions around, but I haven't seen any answers that hit what I'm wanting. We're developing a course and the requirement is just that the lear...
over 1 year ago
By Crystal Horn
Marti Ahlquist
I have created an essay question in Quizmaker, imported it into Storyline and then added it to Rise. Is there any way to be able to compile the various essay question ...
over 1 year ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Matt Cherry
Hello, Hoping somebody might have the answer to this or be able to point me in the right direction... Is there a way to use the Pre-Built activities in Rise (such as...
over 1 year ago
By Remco Berendsen
Elaine Heazeltine
Trying to export/publish a basic Rise course Scorm 2004.  Course publishes in < 1 minute.  No error messages. Empty package.  See attached 
over 1 year ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Libby Doran
I have seen you can now export Rise courses to PDF which is FAB. Is there a way to do this that also has the correct quiz answers included?
over 1 year ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Bhrugita  Parekh
Hi,  I am having issues with a Rise course completion in the LMS. So, within Rise, I had set the course completion to 90% and then exported to course and uploaded it ...
over 1 year ago
By Bhrugita Parekh
Nova Knight
Hi all,  I am currently building a course based on compliance using Rise Blocks. How do I ensure all content, which will include policies, are viewed by the user in o...
over 1 year ago
By Michael Bauer
Digital 4 Digital 4
Hi - for knowledge checks, is there a way for an administrator to see any of the answers that are submitted through a Rise eWorkout? To not just see completion rates, ...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Michelle Hyland
I'm fairly new to using Rise, but I love it. I have a client who wants to create a module in Rise that start with learners taking a self-assessment (e.g. I am confiden...
over 1 year ago
By Michelle Hyland