Last Post Replies
Making every day  the best it can be
Hi guys. I need to satisfy branding requirements before I can use rise. As you can see I have changed my photo to our logo and put in our tag line as my name but this ...
almost 2 years ago
By Making every day the best it can be
Daniel Beatty
Hi there Heroes,  In RISE, I want to embed a video. Simple enough. Select the embed option and paste in the video embed code. Done!  The issue arises with closed cap...
almost 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Team Nemuk
Last week we were able to integrate website content through iframe. Which is great feature to integrate interactive tools and questionnaires like typeform. Now Rise on...
almost 2 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Aaron Leonard
I'd like to make a lettered list: A. B. C. I thought I would be able to add a numbered list and change 1 to A, etc. But that isn't working for me. Am I missing som...
almost 2 years ago
By Aaron Leonard
Sandra Leon
Hi everybody, I was wondering how many Rise Courses I can elaborate with this amazing tool.  I ask this because I have some courses and they just need to be updated on...
almost 2 years ago
By Ali Goulet
Diana Hudson
I am working on a Rise project, but someone else is going to take it over and finish it. Do I just share the link and then they can take it over? Also what does the c...
almost 2 years ago
By Diana Hudson
Catherine Beggs-Hinkson
I have created a Tabbed interaction that has six tabs, but when published, it will not work on the phone to move to the last three tabs. the arrow is there but will no...
almost 2 years ago
By Alex Botham
Christian King
Hey everyone, I've just started with rise and find it a brilliant tool. I can even imagine an SME actually writing content in it. The question I have is concerning the...
almost 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Cass Ben-Levi
1. When I make my course available to someone else for review, they typically take the course and then send comments referring to Lesson 1, 10, etc.  rather than the n...
almost 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
John D
Is there something I am missing? How do we add alt-text to images, which is critical for ensuring our courses meet accessibility standards. If this function does not...
almost 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Laura Shaw
Hi, when I try and export a Rise course I get as far as it saying it has been processed and downloaded to my computer but I get no notification that it has downloaded....
almost 2 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Karthik S
Hi All, When i tried to launch the course from android app the videos are not going full screen.  The same works fine in IOS. Any suggestion to fix this.
almost 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Josh Childers
I have created a few Rise modules and imported them into my LMS (SuccessFactors). When the course is completed by a learner, it appears the actual score is not reporte...
almost 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Paula DuMond
Rise will not launch for me at all. I have tried accessing it from the website, and from the articulate 360 on my computer. Please see attachment for what I see on my ...
almost 2 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Heather Steckley
We have a user community built in Drupal. Is there a way to: 1. Disable the top part of the Rise template (the really wide area that shows the heading and author's na...
almost 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Michael Fimian
http://mashable.com/2017/03/20/thrill-seekers-guide-to-europe/#Q1Uj7Fy5.8qG
almost 2 years ago
By Kimsey Pollard
muthu vijayan
Hi, Course is getting vanished after taking preview, once i try open the course in Articulate rise web version. Has any experienced in this problem? please share the ...
almost 2 years ago
By Ali Goulet
Stephen Livesey
Hello, Has anyone else lost all their projects from Rise after deleting a single project?  Cheers Stephen
almost 2 years ago
By Stephen Livesey
Nikolai Dvornikov
Hi everyone! I am testing Rise. Awesome! Can anyone help me???? I'd like to remive zoom effect from my pics. How can I do that?   Thanks :-)
almost 2 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Justin Whayman
Help ! I have created a Rise course and published it in the Company LMS (Export settings screenshot attached). When I tested the module on iPad it plays when the Comp...
almost 2 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie