Last Post Replies
Tracy Fletcher
Is there a way to remove the line/bar that is below each header? I've attached a screenshot for reference. Thank you!
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Sébastien Pronovost
I was wondering if rise is responsive with 360 picture? It is possible to navigate into the picture and move around?
over 1 year ago
By Sébastien Pronovost
Sergio Galanti
There is a quiz in the middle of the course and right now I am using a button to allow the user to go back to the start but the course will skip the quiz and go back t...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Bev Pirie
Hi, I am trying to extract a RISE course in xlff to send for translation but Adobe doesn't seem to accept the file type.  Has anyone else found another way to get the ...
over 1 year ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Nicola Fern
Hi I can't find a setting to stop the emails I get whenever I send a rise course for review.  They are irritating! I can see it's ready! I'm looking at it! Is there ...
over 1 year ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Joanne Rach
Hi, I'm new to Rise and am having trouble getting the test course I created to work in our LMS.  I can publish to our LMS with a Storyline file with no problem. The Ri...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Lauren Grobbelaarl
Hi there,    I have been trying to get onto Rise since yesterday, however I keep getting a picture of a girl with a jetpack flying towards a moon.    Is there a pr...
over 1 year ago
By Katie (Gokhshteyn) Riggio
Sandra Whitford
To explain I want the learner to make a choice that would lead them to a different part in the program.  Is this possible in Rise or do I have to stick to Storyline? 
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Kellie Shields
I'm hoping someone can help.  I need to create a graphic with 'hotspots' for the user to identify risk hazards in their office.  I thought I would be able to use the l...
over 1 year ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Doug Penhallegon
Hello, I'm new to Rise and wondering if there is a simpler way to move a picture that I have spent time searching for in the Content Library from one lesson to anothe...
over 1 year ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Jack Higgs
We have had an issue where users have been unable to progress the module Quiz. Participants have successfully passed the quiz, but are receiving the error message "Les...
over 1 year ago
By Katie (Gokhshteyn) Riggio
Laura Millar
Hi  I'm having an issue with an interactive Storyline block in a rise course. The course has been working fine during testing but today it won't load in my LMS when I...
over 1 year ago
By Rory Lavender
James Marsh
Hi, is there a solution to the reduction in display size of Rise courses when deployed via an LMS which uses an iFrame? The same output displays correctly when viewed ...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Chris Richter
After uploading videos into Rise, all videos will expand to full window mode in preview mode.  However, once published, it will not expand to full window.  While not a...
over 1 year ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
David Elsinger
Hi, I would like to know if it's possible to download audios and videos (and other assets) that are in my Rise course, back to my laptop? I previously created these ...
over 1 year ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Darlesa Cahoon
This seems easy enough, but I am not seeing the answer on here.  Can I share this just like I do Storyline content, by housing it on my Amazon service and then linking...
over 1 year ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
LaVon Bowman
Is there any way to control the popup associated with a Marker? I would like to be able to control on which side of the marker the popup appears. It seems random. Can ...
over 1 year ago
By LaVon Bowman
Lori Willbanks
Hi All, Has anybody created an online course where you had the participant upload an mp3 file? If so how did you create that section in RISE? Thanks, Lori
over 1 year ago
By Jeff Forrer
Diana  Weng
Hi there: Is there a way to make the pop-up boxes on labelled graphics larger with more whitespace? I need to put quite a bit of text in each box and it tends to look...
over 1 year ago
By Jeff Forrer
Karina Furnari
Hi. As you can publish Rise documents into other LMS's when will we be able to publish them to Articulate on line?  
over 1 year ago
By Ashley Terwilliger