Last Post Replies
Mark Oxley
Hi, we were wondering whether there is a way of detecting, via javascript, the completion of a Rise project. We want to do this WITHOUT Tin Can, as we plan to scale ou...
over 1 year ago
By Justin Grenier
Seth Ozen
I remember reading somewhere that RISE output requires a secure server (https) to work but, I cannot find it again. Anybody know if this is correct and why? Thank you,
over 1 year ago
By Seth Ozen
Tony Parr
Can you have more than one correct answer in a rise quiz? 
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Global Sales L&D
We are testing this software and our courses are not tracking at 100%. Although all lessons have a check mark. We are not exporting them out to an LMS. Just testing in...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Philippe Siwinski
Hi, I was wondering if it's possible to report these 2 values to the LMS : the course completion (% displayed in the course + complete/incomplete) the quiz result...
over 1 year ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Bridgewater Developer
The text in the accordian and tab interactions are thinner in comparison to normal paragraph text. It is quite difficult to read and quite noticeable, please can this ...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Angela Dawson
Hi all I'm experiencing a wee bug (dare I say it!) when entering email addresses into Rise. It automatically generates a hyperlink after I enter the dot after the dom...
over 1 year ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Simon Wood
Hi Forum, I'm wondering how organisations with a large number of developers (and courses) manage & retain access to courses built in Rise, as employees leave the ...
over 1 year ago
By Crystal Horn
Joe Mefford
I'm building courses in Rise for users of our software - individual customers but also corporate customers who want their employees trained.  I have 3 requests for an ...
over 1 year ago
By Joe Mefford
Suresh Kumar DN
Hi, We are building our first demo using Rise tool to explore the available possibilities.  We would like to sync the audio with onscreen text. Currently we are able...
over 1 year ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Kevin Fox
Hi, I am currently looking into the possibility of creating an upcoming course in rise which will need to be published to my companies LMS. I was wondering how the r...
over 1 year ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
HLH - Learn.TMW © TMW Systems, Inc.
Hi Articulate team, We have a large group and are mass producing several courses in Rise. We would like to create a starter-template in Rise (which I have quasi-accom...
over 1 year ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Trina Rimmer
Hi everyone, We’ve just added some cool new features to Rise and I wanted to give you a quick overview. Collaboration: Now you can collaborate with other Articulate ...
over 1 year ago
By L P
Jon Verey
Hi there! I'm running into an issue where Rise will not load any more than 5 SL interaction blocks per lesson. Here is a link to a demo - same slide, repeated seven t...
over 1 year ago
By Kevin Harland
Tecara Jones
*Forgive me if this question has already been asked/answered, but I didn't see it listed in the forum.* If I publish a web-only Rise course and notice an error (i.e. ...
over 1 year ago
By Stuart Marshall
Dee OLarey
So I created my first project and then today I read the article on using Continue Block. Can you go back and add them to existing projects?  
over 1 year ago
By April Lokar
Law Blank
Hello, Came across a strange issues in our LMS (SuccessFactors) that has me trying to rule out items that might be the cause. Situation: When multiple Rise published...
over 1 year ago
By Jim Surrency
Amy Price
Does anyone know how you can hide this details section in Rise?
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
James Lavis
When I click into some of my sub-sections nothing happens. Anyone notice anything up? Logged out and logged back in, still issues.
over 1 year ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
James Lavis
Hey folks, Dropped a continue button that only changes upon all clickables in the burst being completed. Easy enough. When I drop this fella into the LMS, I can't se...
over 1 year ago
By Crystal Horn