Last Post Replies
Andrew Glennie
Hi people, An online module created in Rise was updated last week and since then learners have been unable to open the module. The module tries to open and then fails ...
12 months ago
By Andrew Glennie
Moses B
Hi Everyone, Please suggest what's the correct image size for Microlearning cover page. Thanks
12 months ago
By Lea Agato
Denise Conrad
Hi, I've created a couple courses in Rise and I've tried to use different san serif fonts, but when some other learners in our company view it - they see a serif font?...
12 months ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Marcela Mendez
Wondering if the quiz in Rise can be turned into an acknowledgment form like shown in the clip attached. I have changed the button labels to coincide with "accep...
12 months ago
By Hazel Bartolome
J D
My organization has a series of modules that have been created in Rise. We have been asked to provide the content using AICC wrappers in a cross-domain format so that ...
12 months ago
By Chad Mills
Mindy Smoak
Hello I am having an odd issue with internal hyperlinks in a learning roadmap I am trying to create in Rise. If I get links that are formatted like this from the clien...
12 months ago
By Crystal Horn
Stuart Weenig
We'd like the ability for buttons to have relative links. Currently if we insert "/courses/courseA" as the URL, the final link ends up "https:///courses/courseA", whic...
12 months ago
By Crystal Horn
Surya Prakash
Hi, The white lines appearing like a border around the blocks in Rise when viewing the course in Microsoft Edge. This seems to be happening only in Edge. Let me know h...
12 months ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Tora Bailey
Hi, I've got a problem with white lines appearing above and below blocks in Rise when viewing the course in Microsoft Edge. They seem to flicker as you scroll th...
12 months ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Kanika
Hello, I built a course in Rise 360, and added a Storyline Block with just one question (Survey question, with 5 level rating scale). I wanted to check, how do w...
12 months ago
By Karl Muller
Leslie McDowell
When using either 'image centered' or 'image and text' block, and enabling the 'zoom on mouse click' functionality, it merely removes the background color of the block...
12 months ago
By Karl Muller
Michelle Thomas
I just created a new blank Rise course and the only active are Setting and Publish. The other options are gray?!
12 months ago
By Michelle Thomas
Chris Jefferson
Is there a way to not have the answers shuffled? One of my questions has numbers in the answers and it looks weird in a shuffled order.
12 months ago
By Judy Nollet
Sam Lee
Hi everyone! I'm wondering if there are plans to fix the bug where Storyline blocks in Rise have a lot of extra padding. Even if the padding for the Storyline block an...
12 months ago
By Lisa Ghylin Paulson
De Leertechnoloog
Hi, I am building a course in Rise. To get the course done a learner must have the course completeded, that is: the user has seen al the information. Als the interacti...
12 months ago
By Angelo Cruz
Ben Jones
We're exporting a course from Rise360 as SCORM 1.2 and our customer is importing the course into their LMS (Oracle). The course consists of a single quiz. Quiz retries...
12 months ago
By Angelo Cruz
Envision Lxd
Hi all, I've got a question from a client and I need some help from experts like you guys. Is it possible to lock a Rise course so learners can not take it from their ...
12 months ago
By Angelo Cruz
Kristen Bjork
Is anyone else having issues with text justification on flip cards? See the image below. I have the text centered and the skull and crossbones right justified and they...
12 months ago
By Angelo Cruz
Dana Von Berg
I just want to verify the correct procedure for exporting RISE content to an LMS. To export a course, I have been going into the course, then going to the "Publish" op...
12 months ago
By Dana Von Berg
Jim DeRosa
I am frustrated at the trial-and-error approach to trying to use full-width images as dividers or decorative items in Rise. The lack of control is acceptable only in a...
12 months ago
By Jim DeRosa