Last Post Replies
Rick Sell
Resizing worked just a while ago today, but now if I highlight text to resize, see the formatting pop up, and click anything on it, the popup simply disappe...
1 year ago
By Allison LaMotte
Tim Hillier
Hello; Not sure if this is not possible or I am not doing it right.  I am trying to use a storyline block to determine a level of provider at the beginning of a rise ...
1 year ago
By rob condon
Brown Bag
I created several Rise 360 blocks which I've embedded into a Storyline project. Is there any way to have the Rise 360 menu display in the Storyline navigation menu? 
1 year ago
By Allison LaMotte
Wolfram Scholz
I have added manual bottons to navigate but previous or next button triggers keep appearing in Pre-view after I have deleted them.  
1 year ago
By Allison LaMotte
Artem Ismailov
Dear Community, I have a small issue while embeding a web page inside rise, specifically because it picks not relevent picture. The issue is that it works well and it...
1 year ago
By Allison LaMotte
Janet Nesseth
I would like to try using Rise to create step by step instructions with diagrams and videos.   Not sure if this is the right Articulate product to use though.  Also, I...
1 year ago
By Ned Whiteley
Tamara Tamara
Hi, I am uploading videos to the Rise module and the computer often gives me this message: 'There was an issue uploading. Please try again.' Eventually some of the  v...
1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Roni Borri
Is it possible to see that feature requests that you have submitted, and perhaps their status? Or is there a roadmap where we can see what is coming down the line?
1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Stephen Harvey
I’m creating a course that I would like to test that knowledge has been acquired before moving to the next section. So that the content and quiz is tied together. I h...
1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Christy McCormick
I am working with a number of clients who are using e-learning for the first time and their users are older, mostly retired volunteers. They are looking for a resource...
1 year ago
By Christy McCormick
Carol Hosking
Now we have a number of live RISE pages containing our learning content, I am wondering if anyone has come up with a solution to the problem of needing to edit a page ...
1 year ago
By Phil Mayor
Kim Moore
For consistency reasons, I'd like to understand why some of my images enlarge while others do not. Is this based on original image sizes? (I'm referring to when you h...
1 year ago
By Crystal Horn
Aida Debibi
Hello and happy new year I can export my course developed with Rise but I have a question : is there a possibility to upload/import a course to another Rise account ?...
1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Holly Greene
Hello, I've seen a few Rise templates that I'd like to use.  Is there a way to copy and reuse a template?  I thought I found a way to do so but I"m not seeing it now...
1 year ago
By AIRCARE FACTS TRAINING
Digital Business School
Hi, A student complains that she can see the full SCORM course, but when she gets to the last part, the questionnaire, everything is blank. Same thing happens with ot...
1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Meg Wood Brunner
Hello! We are thinking of using a Rise module we are planning to develop as a stand-alone website (so, instead of building a website and linking to a Rise module from ...
1 year ago
By Meg Wood Brunner
Bryan Smith
Hello -- I've had a strange situation come up that I'm trying to resolve with little luck, so any thoughts would be helpful. I've been using Rise for courses within m...
1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Rosemary Aylward
When someone completes a course built in RISE the RISE panel shows they have completed it but the LMS is not processing they've completed it until they close out of th...
1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Brynn Schmidt
I've embedded multiple types of links and I am unable to embed this particular article.  It is open source.  Any ideas of why it won't work? http://veterinarynews.dvm3...
1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Julie Walaszczyk
Hello, I would like to know if there are any possibilities to create a wall on Rise which would allow participants to discuss and share their views and make the cours...
1 year ago
By Karl Muller