Last Post Replies
Katherine Borish
Hi - where can I preview the pre-built lessons as I am developing a course in Rise? I am not sure if I want to use graphic, sorting, timeline unless I know what they l...
over 1 year ago
By Katherine Borish
Atomic Gurus
Hi there, I'm reviewing SproutVideo as an alternative to Wistia. SproutVideo is listed as supported on embed.ly, but I'm getting an "invalid" error when I cut and pas...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
CCCC Training Centre
Hello, The internet at my workplace is quite slow, which makes uploading video a chore. Am I able to access the back-end to change the same course (or a different cou...
over 1 year ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Corvil Learning
Rise shows % complete as I work through the learning object, section by section. However, the LMS (Docebo) is not picking up % complete information. We do not use quiz...
over 1 year ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Fernando Sobral
Hi guys, Is there a way to make a "line break" in the tbs? See also the attachment! Thanks. Fernando  
over 1 year ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Suzanne Shilton
Hi guys, Wondering if anyone else has experienced their cursor "jumping" when using Rise?  I've been having an issue where I'll be typing and the cursor will suddenly...
over 1 year ago
By Grant Shuler
Christine Hounsham
Hello I am having troubles with uploading images to Rise.   I had the issues with the jumping cursor in the past few days - and am very thankful this has been fixed ...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Leslie Harrington
Hi - Any progress on this topic "Can more than one author work on the same Rise course at the same time?"
over 1 year ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Cher Young
Hello, Are there problems if the user switches from a Mac Rise project to Windows for completion? For mac, are there Rise limitations or gotchas? (e.g., font, image d...
over 1 year ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Michele Liggett
The outlines of the cards for the sorting activity are light gray. Is there any way to change this to the theme color? The top of the card has a line in the theme colo...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Chantel Hutchins
Saba Cloud isn't appearing to be receiving course completion percentage (?) of RISE interactions when choosing Rise export to "track using course completion set at 100...
over 1 year ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Andrew Ratner
Hi all! I had a super productive discussion here about embedding a mindmap into Rise, and I successfully embedded. The thing I'm wondering if anyone has ever found a ...
over 1 year ago
By Andrew Ratner
Alice Majerus
Hello, has anyone had any problems with their Rise content not displaying properly after publishing in SAP LSO?  Everything uploads and publishes without errors, but w...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Gina Crawford
We are having an issue with a link out of our LMS. When it is published in Rise, the link is changed and does not work (invalid URL error). This: US&params=ZmzFe...
over 1 year ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Aaron Barth
We had one of our modules translated, and it came back with a title that was 106 characters long. The limit for the title is 100, without going back and revising and c...
almost 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Gail Chambers
I have shared a Rise link - how long will the link be active? Is there a time limit? Thank you Gail
almost 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Ian Anderson
Hey, We have developed a new company introduction in Rise that we are sending out to new hires before joining. As that is the case, they will not have access to the l...
almost 2 years ago
By Ian Anderson
Andrew Blakeley
We use Wistia for our vast library of videos because of the privacy options it allows us to have on our videos. Can I embed or add Wistia videos to Rise?
almost 2 years ago
By Atomic Gurus
David  Hess
Hi,  Over the last few months, I created 4 different Rise projects. To start these courses, I created different «Start Course»-Buttons (Course Settings --> Labels ...
almost 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
katy mullin
We are experiencing problems with a course built in Rise, and published using TinCan (xAPI) to our LMS. Our LMS is WordPress + LearnDash, and our LRS is Grassblade LRS...
almost 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez