Last Post Replies
Nicole DaCosta
I'm running into an issue with exporting a Rise course for a LMS.  When I tested the course on SCORM Cloud, it states that the manifest looks good.  However, it's not ...
over 1 year ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Marcia Kitshoff
Hi everyone   Hoping someone may have some input or advice. We use Moodle as our LMS and have our own version of the Moodle App for both Android and iOS. We recentl...
over 1 year ago
By Monica Sulecio de Alvarez
Rachell Weiss
I've recently added a storyline file to a Rise that I'm working on.  I love this feature, but I modified my story size in storyline to 1010 x 550 because it's a softwa...
over 1 year ago
By Robert Brugger
Patricia Mack
Hi, three of my team members are getting 502 bad gateway messages when trying to access RISE this AM...all are in different locations.   Anyone else experiencing this?...
over 1 year ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
nathaly isabelle
Hello  I,M ready to publish my course in scorm, doing a test with rise, and I don't know where to add the title of the course and the code number for the manifest, li...
over 1 year ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Jane Haddox
I have created a course in Rise and need a quiz.  I have created the quiz in quizmaster 13.  Is it possible to embed the quiz into Rise?
over 1 year ago
By Tom Kuhlmann
Claire Jarrell
Hello, are hotspots in Rise keyboard and screen reader accessible?
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Brent Daviau
Hi community, I recently published a Rise course for testing that includes a Storyline interaction. I am aware that the user needs to hit play for the interaction to ...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Marco Baldan
Hey there,  on August 30th 2018 we are experiencing troubles with the access to our 3 accounts in Rise. Is it a general issue? Thanks  
over 1 year ago
By Marco Baldan
Kevin Reagh
Our team has started the process of transitioning from Lectora and Captivate to the Articulate Suite. Our current plan is to start with Rise, Replay, Review, and the C...
over 1 year ago
By Rick Horton
jonathon watkins
Can users access the digital content without learners having to sign into a non-company portal / platform? What SSO/hybrid models and intranet/extranet/hybrid integra...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Yen Ping Chua
Is it possible to nest labeled graphic in process? If so, how? 
over 1 year ago
By Katie (Gokhshteyn) Riggio
michael roddick
I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced this and/or has a solution? The issue is, within a Rise course I have a ST Block. When you go to the lesson, Rise automat...
over 1 year ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Cameron Stewart
Not sure this is the place to do this, but my team is so happy with the quick response and fix of some issues that popped-up today in Rise. Stuff will happen, but the ...
over 1 year ago
By Karin Rex
Lauren Grobbelaarl
Hi everyone,    I am hoping that someone might be able to assist with this query. We have loaded a file onto our LMS. When I log in I can see all the content, everyt...
over 1 year ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
craig Sumner
Hi all, am struggling with an issue in embedded content, when I add a page with iframe tags I am only seeing bits of the page, it seems like all the images are not pul...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Karin Rex
Hello! I created a course last August (2017). I was asked for a new zip file for our LMS, but when I export the file, the LMS is saying there is no manifest file. I h...
over 1 year ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Katrina McCubbin
I am building a RISE course and I'm trying to delete some blocks (particualarly an interactive block which shows a storyline slide) and then some divider blocks.  Howe...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Gordon UBS Lam
We would like to have multiple storyline blocks within a single Rise.  Each one has a quiz. How can we cumulate the scores from all the SL blocks and report that total...
over 1 year ago
By Gordon UBS Lam
Zsolt Olah
Hi heroes! We're using Rise in platform where it sits in an iframe (there's also social discussion on the screen). In Chrome, the side bar stay open, and the content ...
over 1 year ago
By Ashley Terwilliger