Last Post Replies
Katherine Redfern
Hi all Is it possible to hide the 'next lesson' text in Rise? I see I can customise the text but I'd rather it didn't appear at all Apologies if this is a duplicate ...
over 1 year ago
By Katherine Redfern
Kristie Malterre
Hi, thank you for your efforts toward enhancing accessibility standards, and looking forward to the additions hopefully still on track to be ready next quarter. Relat...
over 1 year ago
By Alastair Agnew
James Lavis
Had enough of the white for a bit, I can change the colour of the blocks to a dark carbon color. Can the same be done for the title though?
over 1 year ago
By Katie Gokhshteyn
fran marsh
Is it possible to have a branding banner that overlays across all the pages.  I know that we're allowed to have a full image banner on the main page, but I was wonderi...
over 1 year ago
By fran marsh
Wendy Farmer
Is it just me or is the alignment unable to be adjusted on Rise lists - the numbered and checkbox lists look off to me and even adding in a return to try and lift the ...
over 1 year ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Paul Knights
Hi, couple of small bugs seem to be coming up when viewing content of Rise on mobile phones. I have noticed that captions under carousel pictures don't have the same ...
over 1 year ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Heather Connell-Brown
Hello! I am new to this and trying to wrap my head around the best way to develop a course. I do not have an LMS, however I could host the web link from a server. Will...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Sylvia Hedin
I need to have a header read ECG (wavECG) Is there an alt key to allow the wav to be italicized?     Thanks
over 1 year ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Mar Lin
I am working for a company that has a lot of course material already in a specific LMS. I wanted to use some of the pieces in Rise to spruce up the learning experience...
over 1 year ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Michael Haugaard
Do anyone know if it's possible - and if yes; how - to import screen recordings made in Storyline360 to RISE?
over 1 year ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Zsolt Olah
Important message from ATD 2018, told in a visual story in Rise: http://www.rabbitoreg.com/examples/atd2018/goldfish/#/lessons/VBXy0uqAe9-AtBU59fITWL36DwJ4IfZN?_k=rl8...
over 1 year ago
By Zsolt Olah
Crystalle Guthrie
Hello, Is there a way to prevent user from advancing through a Rise course until they've completed all interactions?
over 1 year ago
By Wendy Farmer
LOLI DE ARTEAGA
Hi, I created my course in Rice. I cannot see in Moodle because of the internet explorer navigation. The version of I eXPLORER cannot be updated. Please I need an alt...
over 1 year ago
By LOLI DE ARTEAGA
Michael Evans
I have created a SCORM module in Rise and it is currently published on Scrimmage.  For some reason, two of my end-users are having an issue with call-out buttons "stac...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Fonterra Account
Hi, we want to import a SL DND block (matching activity in Rise isn't quite what we are after) and combine the quiz score with the normal Rise quiz score then send the...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Sylvia Hedin
I need to have a header read ECG (wavECG) Is there an alt key to allow the wav to be italicized?     Thanks
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Elena Tagliati
Hello, I am very interested in having the "page menu" icon in Rise courses (those 3 lines top left that allows to get back to home) FIXED. This way the top row where ...
over 1 year ago
By Crystal Horn
mat king
Hi. I'm wondering if it's possible to add a message to the user in the quiz results section to tell them they have reached the limit of retakes. I have it set up so th...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Michelle Allan
Hi there, Is anyone else have problems with Rise courses not saving progress in Moodle? We've had a number of users come back and say that they're finding courses lo...
over 1 year ago
By Matthew Bibby
mikki herbold
Hi Anybody have a good course navigation process explanation within their project for client to navigate through? Screen shots?
over 1 year ago
By Tom Kuhlmann