Last Post Replies
Kathy Peek
Hi, I'm trying to change the graphic for labeled graphics. I can't seem to locate it. I looked at the video to change or add a graphic to a marker and saw there w...
over 1 year ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Lisa Gurman
Is it possible to import a finished piece from Storyline 360 to Rise?  I see it says I can import something I made in: "Peek, Preso, or Replay to Articulate 360 and t...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Diana Banik
Hello, I created an interaction using Storyline 360 and published it to Articulate 360. When I am trying to insert this file to Rise, it doesn't show my published fil...
over 1 year ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Johan Hok
Hi, just wonder if it is on the Rise roadmap in the near future to be able to publish Rise content with a complete remove of the left menu and not just the possibility...
over 1 year ago
By Johan Hok
Artifex eLearning
Hey,    Really liking the look of rise but just have a couple of questions.   Is it possible to change the (white) background colour / have an image as the backgro...
over 1 year ago
By Katie Gokhshteyn
rosie cayetano
Hi there, I love the new Storyline Block feature Articulate's introduced to Rise, but I recently noticed that when viewing in tablet mode the player adds some strange...
over 1 year ago
By rosie cayetano
Aaron Soffin
I'm having trouble matching text across blocks in Rise. Problem 1: It seems like the text in some blocks are set to be header text, while the text in other blocks is ...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Hillarie M.
Hello, I just built and piloted my first course in Rise for an audience that is used to traditional training formats. We use voice-over in several sections, but it se...
over 1 year ago
By Brian Allen
Norton
Is there a limit to the number of people I can share a Rise course with?
over 1 year ago
By Norton
Rebecca Freedman
So you can see from the image above my <iframe> isn't showing the Articulate Storyline video - It's just a blank white square. Below is the code I used. The reas...
over 1 year ago
By Phil Mayor
Amy O'Donnell
When our courses are set to restricted, the learner can technically skip through any of the content within each lesson. I know there's the continue button option, but ...
over 1 year ago
By Crystal Horn
Veronica Volz
I just refreshed the page now all of my courses are gone!
over 1 year ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Lino Paz
Hi, I just download the trial version and our goal is to publish documents in our MRP system PLEX. I did a course using RISE and exported to a zip file but when we try...
over 1 year ago
By Dianna Rodgers
LTS Training
Can I import a PPT file directly into Rise, as I can in Articulate 360?
over 1 year ago
By Stuart Marshall
Tammy Baca
A former co-worker created a course in Rise. He has left our company and now I need to make edits. How can I transfer ownership of someone else's course?
over 1 year ago
By Tammy Baca
WellRyde Team
I have a course created in Rise. I would like to password protect it and be able to hit the URL from external source by sending the password in the header section of t...
over 1 year ago
By WellRyde Team
Mary Gladding
I somehow missed this feature earlier; this is super useful for us! thank you.
over 1 year ago
By Leslie McKerchie
McKesson User
As we get tied up in driving rise features and sharing mixed asks, wanted to point out two great elements of customer service. I haven't seen a known bug go without fi...
over 1 year ago
By Adam Schwartz
matt thorne
So, I've figured out that I can copy and paste a table from word into a list item. Once its there, I can manipulate the formatting of the text in the table (bold, unde...
over 1 year ago
By Chet Hertz
samantha hawkes
Can you upload a file that has been published in Presenter into Rise? I have hunted high and low and cannot find an option to do this.
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez