Last Post Replies
James Lavis
Hey everyone, As we distribute content, we noticed that when viewing a rise module on mobile, the iOS white share/back bar never disappears. We quickly found out that...
over 1 year ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Jerson  Campos
I decided to try out implementing an SL360 block and using a continue button to lock the user until the SL360 course was completed. The SL360 is a quiz with 2 question...
over 1 year ago
By Jerson Campos
Olivia  Siggers
Hello I need to collect on an excel sheet the name of everyone taking  an articulate rise course. Can I do this in rise without using a storyline block?] Thanks  
over 1 year ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Rebecca Mogollon
So here was my workaround idea for the fact that you can't have a Storyline block send quiz results information to Rise. My quiz in Storyline has an additional slide ...
over 1 year ago
By Phil Mayor
Will Findlay
When publishing a Rise course in our LMS, the course opens in a pop-up window like all of our SCORM courses. When a user clicks a link in the course, it brings up the ...
over 1 year ago
By Will Findlay
Potiphar Esau
I am trying to upload a Rise Module onto our Scorm 1.2 LMS, but a report from our uploaders said the following. "We have uploaded new module file on Boost!Pilot. ...
over 1 year ago
By Katie Gokhshteyn
Theresa Hamburger
Hi, is it possible to set up that the participant can repeat one question of the quiz unlimited until he chooses the right answer ?
over 1 year ago
By Crystal Horn
Gail Chambers
I will be adding a Rise project to an LMS (Moodle), within the project are multiple files that users can download. These same files exist on a folder within the LMS. T...
over 1 year ago
By Gail Chambers
Paul Fugate
Is there a way to do a text board with graphics and stories and below the text information, embed a quiz?  
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Jenna Strausbaugh
Hello! I have been fighting with editing marker content (though I don't know that this issue is isolated the markers feature). I have edited my line spacing (manually ...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Sharrilyn Schultz
I cannot get RISE to export.  I keep getting a message  to give all lessons content.  I cannot find an empty lesson.  Anyone have a solution for this?
over 1 year ago
By Crystal Horn
Theresa Hamburger
Hi, I want to make a Quiz. When I click on "edit content" there are two questions that can be edited. How can I add more questions?
over 1 year ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Keith Stoneman
So...our corporate font is Arial (really Helvetica) and so I tried to import it into Rise following the directions. My challenge is that the letter i renders as l. If...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
SHEILA OWENS
I'm trying to edit a page with markers, but suddenly don't have any editing capabilities.  I see them on other pages but not this one in particular.  Anyone else had t...
over 1 year ago
By Katie Gokhshteyn
David Moreno
After receiving a few inquiries about the localization of courses developed in Articulate Rise, we put together a blog post explaining the process and workarounds need...
over 1 year ago
By David Moreno
Marcela Ryan
Is anyone having issues with videos in Rise.  I have created several courses uploading mp4 videos and I had no issues.  Last week I had to update a course (content onl...
over 1 year ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Marcela Ryan
I am getting errors when I am uploading mp4 movies and they are under the 5 GB standards.  I had created this course and had no issues 2 weeks ago.  I went back to ma...
over 1 year ago
By Crystal Horn
Shannan Mortimer
Hi, I've used video in quiz element and for the most part it works really well. The user plays a clip and identify from the audio a bird.  Good candidates do this ver...
over 1 year ago
By Katie Gokhshteyn
Rosemary Bousfield
I am interested in changing the default accent colors to align to our company brand color scheme. How can that me done?  Thank you.
over 1 year ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Maxwell Dziku
Hi all, I just built this Rise course on Dr. Fink's Taxonomy of Significant Learning. I find that it can work very well with the ADDIE model and I am wondering what ar...
over 1 year ago
By Maxwell Dziku