Last Post Replies
Lionel Dieperink
Hi, Articulate support managed to replicate the issue  see the initial discussion here https://community.articulate.com/discussions/rise/next-button-won-t-work-in-qui...
over 1 year ago
By Lionel Dieperink
Sydney Nychuk
Am I missing something? There seems to be no way to have multiple lines of bulleted text indent uniformly. (screenshot attached)    It looks so sloppy to have that s...
over 1 year ago
By Donald Kerns
Anthony Williams
Hi Is it possible to have different labels on courses? I have used Rise to create an award entry so I want the Start Course to read "Our Entry" and I've also used the...
over 1 year ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Michael Fimian
Good day all, I've seen a lot of questions about whether RISE project A can be saved, uploaded, posted as RISE B, then portions selectively trimmed so as to act as a ...
over 1 year ago
By Leslie McKerchie
yann bernon
Bonjours comment peut on travailler sur le même projet Rise avec 2 comptes articulate.
over 1 year ago
By yann bernon
Íde O'Neill
Hi  I would be grateful if someone would advise as to whether content created in Articulate 360 can be readily uploaded to Rise? Thank you
over 1 year ago
By Íde O'Neill
fabio zen
Hi, I created a course that contains a video size of 400 megabytes. I'm trying to export LMS but after more than an hour and a half, which results in processing is no...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Sharon Untz
Hi,  One of my courses simply will not export.  It works for a while and then errors out.  Anyone have this happen before and know how I should troubleshoot?
over 1 year ago
By Crystal Horn
Caryn Struttman
Hello, Is there a way to have a customized web link when you share a course with users? For example, instead of it saying 'rise.articulate.com' in the web browser, ca...
over 1 year ago
By Crystal Horn
Crystal Horn
Hey everyone!  Just a heads up that we’ll be performing maintenance to Articulate 360 on Saturday, October 14th for 2 hours starting 11 PM ET/8 PM PT. While we’re work...
over 1 year ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Curtis Benhayon
Hi Adam I always use Rows and Title when working with Rise. Everytime l go out of a course the course list defaults back to Tiles and Recent. Would you be able to pro...
over 1 year ago
By Curtis Benhayon
Sharon Untz
I wish to export my rise course with the web only option. However, when I export the file to my computer, open the zip file, and click on the index.html to launch it, ...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Kurt Linberg
I've been working on developing courses in Articulate Rise with some Storyline content. I really like both tools. My client is a university that plans to use the cours...
over 1 year ago
By Trina Adams
Susanne Smethurst
Is there a way to insert a trademark or registration mark in the class headers with rise?
over 1 year ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kristen Schmidt
Hi all, I just created a course that has several custom block pages. Each page has a video with a locked "Continue" button—thus making the learner watch the whole vid...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Eric Lowber
Hello - I'm getting a white screen after logging in to Rise. I have tried - clearing my cache, using latest IE, using latest Chrome, using Firefox, logging in to 360.a...
over 1 year ago
By Justin Grenier
Sharon Sweeney
Hi, Is there anyway to export RISE content into XML format? The reason why I m asking is we have hundreds of courses built in RISE and now clients is asking if it's ...
over 1 year ago
By Michael Fimian
Kristen Toohey
I have a paid Articulate 360 license. Every time I try to launch Rise from the Articulate 360 desktop app, it takes me to this page and says 'download a free trial'.  ...
over 1 year ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
tam Wallace
Hi, How do i automatically complete a lesson using information markers after i have selected all and read necessary details?
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Frederick Bergeron
Hi, I'm curious to know if there's a plan to add a course setting that will allow us to hide/unhide the START button? I'm using the Describe your course section (belo...
over 1 year ago
By Frederick Bergeron