Last Post Replies
Roland Straub
Hi all. Aren't there supporting lines available in Rise like in storyline - the very thin pink line, that shows when moving ojects - that would help to allign buttons...
over 1 year ago
By CRN EM WFD
Jeff Forrer
Posting this because I didn't see these until now under revisions.  These will all help tremendously.  Thank you all at Articulate! ;) https://articulate.com/support/...
over 1 year ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Erin Mahabir
I really hope I'm doing something wrong and that Rise has the capability to combine content choices. Here's my dilemma:  I have a lesson on XYZ Topic and I want to st...
over 1 year ago
By Karin Rex
Dan Sloan
Designing a labeled graphic, RISE froze on me as I was nearing completion.  Even though I had previewed my work several times most work was gone when system unfroze?  ...
over 1 year ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Mario Romero
I want to create a master topic with sublayers and I want to have a gallery with labels how can I do that?   thank you
over 1 year ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Nicole Wick
Hi all! Sorry if this has been asked before, but my expert searching skills have come up short. I am currently working on a Rise course, and I would like to force the ...
over 1 year ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Douglas Roubidoux
Hello, Is there a way to use the labeled graphic feature when using blocks or just on a regular image when using that image in something other than a labeled graphic....
over 1 year ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Karin Rex
First -- LOVE using this product. Thank you for making it so cool. My request seems like a simple one (to me, at least). I would like a block that allows for adding a...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
shilpa kotecha
At the moment the some of the features on the main sections are not available in the blocks: Process Labelled Graphics Process (carousel is the closest option)  ...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Nick Leffler
I'm trying to put a list together for what the pros and cons are of Storyline and Rise. Does anybody have anymore input for this list? So far I have for pros/cons of...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Robert DeSimone
When will they be allowing a labeled graphic to be added to a block lesson?
over 1 year ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Sean Swetz
Is this possible? I'd like to have a labeled graphic as part of a module/lesson, and not just by itself. Is this possible? 
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Nikoleta Despodova
It is clear to me how to create an alt tag image as a separate lesson but I'm trying to figure out if there is a way to do it in a block.
over 1 year ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Trevor Stone
I am looking to have the customizability of blocks, but I want to be able to use the labeled graphic.  Is there anyway to do this?  
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
VIAVI Sales Enablement
Hello Articulate Team, Title says it all. Do you have plans to allow us to put Label graphic into block lessons at some point? I am constantly asked to compress my co...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Fiona Rennie
Hi,  It would be really good if you could mix and match with the pre-built lessons as well. For example if you could add the labelled graphic in as a block with other...
over 1 year ago
By Allison Goldthorpe
Richard Campbell
I have a problem in mastering the editing flow in Rise. Please check this video for my issue. https://vimeo.com/262462565    
over 1 year ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Alan Saunders
Hi all, im a new learner to Rise and im trying to add markers on an image but dont seem to locate how to do this. does the image have to be in a certain format or is t...
over 1 year ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
CRN EM WFD
Hi, I use the sorting activity feature as a way to test the knowledge of my learners. Is it possible therefore to customise this feature please so that when the learn...
over 1 year ago
By CRN EM WFD
Johanna Krook
I am using the Quiz in Rise. And as default in each question it sais "This is a multiple choice or 'Pick One' question." And for me it means that more than one answer ...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez