Last Post Replies
Mike Jacobsen
Hi,  I'm mocking up a course to get stakeholders to buy into Articulate360 and I'd like to use the Divider feature in my course. It seems like that feature isn't avai...
over 1 year ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Ildiko Nagy
Hello!  I'm new to Articulate.  I use it in a corporate setting and I'm only on the trial version.  I have to have an act of God to get things installed on my laptop (...
over 1 year ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Irina Poloubessov
Hello dear collegues, I am working in Google Chrome (latest version,  57.0.2987.110 (64-bit)) as an authoring browser for Rise. I added a video component to my cours...
over 1 year ago
By Roesel Rosales
Rebecca Mogollon
Are labels included in the Rise translation import, or do those have to be translated separately?   Thank you!
over 1 year ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Marie-Paule Moisan
Hello, I'm beginning with Articulate Rise, and used some Knowledge Checks in my course. However, my export settings only allows "course completion", because "Course ...
over 1 year ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jochen Pils
What is the exact specification of the logo file? I fail to upload with an error message. I tried a JPG with 100x30 px. "Please verify the file type is an image and t...
over 1 year ago
By Teo Karageorgakis
Pastpapers Tutoriapk
I have an issue. I would like to modify some code within my published Rise files. However, when I unzip and rezip a Rise exported course, this file no longer generates...
over 1 year ago
By Pastpapers Tutoriapk
Trina Rimmer
We’re super excited to share the latest new goodness in Rise: the sorting block. Now you can easily add sorting interactions to the custom lessons you create with bloc...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
LaVon Bowman
Can I create an Engage interaction and then insert that into a course built using Rise or Articulate 36o? What is the format size of the Rise? I only see options for s...
over 1 year ago
By LaVon Bowman
Jeff Forrer
A couple of questions about the labeled graphic.  Is there any plan in the future to allow the box to be resized manually? Is there a plan to allow control of wher...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Victoria Rich
Hi there Currently as part of the SCORM results data, due to the AEST timezone Rise returns a non standard date format.  This is causing us issues on SAVE. The Rise ...
over 1 year ago
By Crystal Horn
Bria Sullivan
Hello,    My team is loving Rise! However, we have need to modify the Note block but are finding that it is not flexible to do this. We'd like to do things like chan...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Hbl L&D
Hi, I am going to develop a video based course using Rise software. All scenes just contain videos. I want to keep a Next button in each scene which is not visible wh...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Víctor Gómez
I've been using Rise for a short time, and I find a very useful tool. I appreciate specially the effort done in regards to accesibility and WCAG criteria. The keyboard...
over 1 year ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Yannick C
Hello, I translated my Rise course (EN > FR) using MateCat. When I try to import the translated text, I get the error message "Import failed: Check formatting or r...
over 1 year ago
By Crystal Horn
Kristen Kenny
I love using Rise blocks for micro learning! It is GREAT! I wish there was a way to duplicate a block into another lesson (I use blocks to separate each topic). It se...
over 1 year ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Corinne Peart
Hi all,   I have been creating content on a free trial but the business has now bought a license using a different email address. How do I move my content from my fr...
over 1 year ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Robin Z
Is anyone else experiencing errors when uploading images in any of the Interactive blocks (i.e., process, tabs, accordions)?  I am receiving the following error "Unexp...
over 1 year ago
By Crystal Horn
Becky Wieland
When selecting Start Course, cannot scroll in first block presented.
over 1 year ago
By Crystal Horn
Lynn Ooten
I'm encountering some inconsistencies when uploading png images into Rise.  The source images consist of screenshots with text overlays created in Photoshop.  When imp...
over 1 year ago
By Katie (Gokhshteyn) Riggio