Last Post Replies
Dave Howard
Many of us A360 users are indie/freelance IDs and LXDs (who may not have Team subscriptions). In-house ID is shrinking. We need to easily and seamlessly transfer owner...
12 months ago
By Dave Howard
Meryem Aboulkassimi
Dear all, I implemented after each chapter a call to action in form of the continue block with adapted text. By clicking on the button, the user will go straight...
12 months ago
By Judy Nollet
Michael Rothschid
Once you've published, downloaded and extracted the course, what do you execute to view it?
12 months ago
By Michael Rothschid
Liri Shaltiel
Hi, Is there any option to preview the file attachment as a picture? So the learner could see how the file looks before downloading it. Thank you! Liri
12 months ago
By Liri Shaltiel
Adam Duchac
Hi all, I've been able to remove myself as a collaborator hundreds of times with no issue, but am now getting a "Something went wrong. Please try again or conta...
12 months ago
By Angelo Cruz
Rupa Rajagopalan
Hello, I love Articulate Rise and created this Guide using the tool - https://lnkd.in/gGFnSY2r Would love to hear your feedback and do let me if there are any features...
12 months ago
By Rupa Rajagopalan
Ben Riley
I have been building quiz questions in RISE and really like the Shuffle Answer Choices feature in the quiz settings to mix up the answers. The problems is that so...
12 months ago
By Angelo Cruz
Cleighton SIVA
What are the rules or guidelines around using the templates/content in the Content Lesson library. What content can I use.
12 months ago
By Angelo Cruz
Sherry Huang
Hello, I am creating a course in Rise 360. To make it accessible, I think I need to add Alt Text to assist in this. However, is adding the alt text enough or sho...
12 months ago
By Angelo Cruz
PinAcademy Admin
Hey all! My program has translated lessons and courses to 8 different languages are running into an interesting problem with Japanese specifically. When Intellum launc...
12 months ago
By Angelo Cruz
Martina Ward
Hi, We have an assessment as an external link within our scorm package. The package contains learning material and then learners are tested on this material via an ass...
12 months ago
By Angelo Cruz
Adam Stefanski
Hello everyone, Do you know a way to set label buttons for each individual course? We tried this article Edit Text Labels | Rise Help Center, however it ch...
12 months ago
By Karl Muller
Josh Gorman
I've been encountering a rather annoying bug when writing paragraph text. Here's the steps I am doing at the moment: Type a word. Hit space. Type the next word. Delet...
12 months ago
By Nic Hilgendorf
Sabine Nolte
I have a test module with some Storyline items imported into a Rise module. The storyline slides look fine on a computer, but on my Samsung Adroid phone, the Storyline...
12 months ago
By Judy Nollet
David Fox
We tried our first microlearning course and are having problems. The course is a video and a continue button. It exports fine, but when we try to import it into ...
12 months ago
By David Fox
Emma Pawson
Hi all, I have added CSS and JS files to my Rise export (which I've done numerous times before) and when I open the index.html from my local folder it displays correct...
12 months ago
By Emma Pawson
Calculador .
What are some effective strategies for maintaining motivation and engagement among learners in e-learning environments, and how can e-learning platforms be designed to...
12 months ago
By Calculador .
Rakuten Advertising
I am building a course showcasing what our teams do. We have 3 functional units, each with several teams within them. Has anyone built a course like this? Best layout?...
12 months ago
By Rakuten Advertising
A Win
I have been trying for over an hour to edit the title of a microlesson I'm working on for an e-Learning course. I have not been able to edit the title from the d...
12 months ago
By Karl Muller
Kathy Wasson
A vendor created a course for us in Rise, and then transferred "ownership" to us. All videos in the course play fine in Rise Preview and in 360 Review. I have publishe...
12 months ago
By Lea Agato