Last Post Replies
Stephen Vandermer
I am using the Cornerstone OnDemand LMS. The Rise course is set to Track...Quiz Result and show Passed/Failed. Quiz has 80% pass requirement. PROBLEM: Course onl...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Angela O'Brien
Hi, can you tell me if our content is secure while building a course in Rise?
over 1 year ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Pascal JACQUIN
Hello. On a labeled graphic, how to control the size of the window coming when I click on a marker? Sometime it's a large one sometime it's only 1 letter large. Thanks
over 1 year ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Training Grunley
I have a number of users who are not used to computers or e-learning, so navigation links have to be very obvious.  Some also have difficulty seeing small text.  Is th...
over 1 year ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
eLearning Developer
I know that there have been several discussions regarding IE11 and compatibility mode and issues with Rise in an LMS. Our team is experiencing a related issue in Corn...
over 1 year ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Michael Bauer
Hi all I was after some help with the main heading in Rise. Is there a way you can force it to spread over two lines? Hitting Enter doesn't work, neither does Tab. I ...
over 1 year ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Backbase E-Learning Team
Hi, talking about a random Rise page (overview or just publish mode) - could I have a wider space for the actual content?  At the moment the centered content of any ...
over 1 year ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Kaci Newton
Hi there, I have created a course in Rise and although I am not finished yet, I wanted to try exporting to see if I could email the course and maintain formatting. I...
over 1 year ago
By Zsolt Olah
Global Sales L&D
Hello, I am using a virtual machine that was wiped with my storyline content saved on its hard drive. Is there any way to download the storyline files uploaded to Ris...
over 1 year ago
By Global Sales L&D
Backbase E-Learning Team
Hi, I wish to know if it's possible to have highlighted syntax whenever you add a code snippet block, or if there's any other possible way to have such a feature, lik...
over 1 year ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Jim Rehmann
Hi all, I have a RISE accordian interaction with 9 tabs... below, I have a "Continue" divider block. The user is not allowed to continue until they have viewed all 9 a...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Tineke Porschen
Hi everyone, I love working with Rise and use it a lot. This afternoon I wanted to export 10 courses into a scorm file and upload them in our LMS (moodle). 9 went fin...
over 1 year ago
By Crystal Horn
Pamela Funes
Hi, there! I'm reaching out cause I would need to prevent Storyline blocks embedded in Rise from autoplaying. Can anyone share their experiences as to what the best ...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Angie Dobberfuhl
I had a request to provide content that was easy to access with no sign-on.    So I used rise and we are using the sharing the link to deliver it to our end-users.  Th...
over 1 year ago
By Stuart Marshall
Ritchie Mehta
Hi,  I do not want to upload a Course Title as I want to represent it in the background image however when I do not have a titled it comes up as 'untitled course'. Is...
over 1 year ago
By John Curran
Christopher Davies
I have added an email link, for example: mailto:firstname.lastname@company.com into Rise. In the editing area the link works. When I switch to preview mode, the link ...
over 1 year ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Andreia Nascimento
Hello, What is the maximum video frame rate supported for Rise? Thank you! Andreia Nascimento
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Nya Flores
Hey there, I have a project that involves creating a policy acknowledgement where employees are required to read it and then sign or check it off for completion, foll...
over 1 year ago
By Nya Flores
Alistair McWiggan
Is there any way to resize the logos when setting up the course (and any other advanced customisation to bring things on brand!) I need to increase the clients font si...
over 1 year ago
By Katie Gokhshteyn
jaime gallo
En el Articulate rise debería poderse cambiar el color del cuerpo de texto al igual que los títulos para mejorar y abrir más posibilidades al programador a la hora de ...
over 1 year ago
By Katie Gokhshteyn