Last Post Replies
ryan lesperance
Is it correct that I can only track one quiz via lms in rise I have programs that have several quiz checkpoints at the end of each section... Thanks
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Christina Clark
Any obvious pros and cons around whether to use a video block versus a multimedia block with video in Rise? Only thing I can think of is that the multimedia block all...
over 1 year ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Lauren Parker
Hi! I'm wondering if anyone else has run into a similar issue: I built a long, narrow Storyline activity to incorporate into a course in Rise. The learner will scroll...
over 1 year ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Gail Chambers
Is Rise down? Can't access. I can access other sites - ideas?
over 1 year ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Sarah McMullen
Hi, I am getting issues when creating lesson titles within Rise. Are there specified character count limits? The intended title for the lesson should be: "4.2.2 I. ...
over 1 year ago
By Crystal Horn
Matt Fletcher
Hi, Could I ask what provision there is in Rise to transfer a course (or set of courses) from our account (the agency) to various client accounts? This would be a ne...
over 1 year ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Michael Fimian
Hi all,  I was wondering if there's been any discussion about deepening the topic list by a level or two? We Can now have a  Heading and a topic or two But it woul...
over 1 year ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Peacock Learning
Hi there, I was wondering if it's possible to do a search and replace throughout a lesson, or even course? I have a few key words needing changed throughout...   Cheers
over 1 year ago
By Cass Netzley
Peta-Gaye Manuel
I am working in Rise from the Articulate 360 software series at work. I attempted to bring in a Storyline project that was published in Storyline 360; however when I c...
over 1 year ago
By Crystal Horn
Okland Construction
The following bug happens every time I enter a URL: https://360.articulate.com/review/content/0d21254c-587c-4a50-a217-4a36629ae84a/review
over 1 year ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Tamara Smith
I added some bullets to the text in a quiz question feedback and although in Editing it shows left aligned on the Preview it's centered. See the attached images. Any ...
over 1 year ago
By Tamara Smith
Tamara Smith
I added a video block to a lesson in my Rise course and now the Continue block won't display, even after all of the interactions are clicked and the video is viewed in...
over 1 year ago
By Tamara Smith
Josiah Hall
I have a storyline project with 14 objects and 14 hotspots. Each object corresponds to only one correct hotspot. All is working in preview and when published to 360 I ...
over 1 year ago
By Katie Gokhshteyn
Darlene Pielack
We are using Rise for a course in our Oracle LMS. For some reason the completion is not being recorded in the LMS using IE. It is working for Chrome. Has anyone else r...
over 1 year ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Ken Rogers
Hello, No matter what type of font I use (system, custom, Articulate, etc.) when I publish the course to view for web only, it replaces the fonts I choose with Times ...
over 1 year ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Irina Poloubessov
Hello, Is it possible to keep the original author of Rise courses, if one shares them per email (the editable original files), and another team member makes minor chan...
over 1 year ago
By Irina Poloubessov
IMPROV  LEARNING
My CEO wants the course audio block to read the course and scroll with the text. He also wants it to remember where the user last left off after logging off. And wants...
over 1 year ago
By IMPROV LEARNING
Marjorie Winther
One of my colleagues opened a drag and drop interaction I created in Rise and found that the targets move down and off the screen when he is dragging the answer to the...
over 1 year ago
By Katie Gokhshteyn
Crystalle Guthrie
Hello, I have clients that are requesting to publish the html file so that courses can be housed on their mobile application. Is this an option that is being consider...
over 1 year ago
By Crystalle Guthrie
Maggie Merino
When you invite other team members to collaborate in editing lessons within a course, is there any way to track what updates were made by other members? Since the owne...
over 1 year ago
By Maggie Merino