Last Post Replies
Petzl SOLUTIONS
Problm with translation file and compatibility with inhouse software for translation (trados). I am requesting support for two things 1 -> force the "source langage...
12 months ago
By Jose Tansengco
Christina Hadjisterkoti
Hello heroes. We have created a 10-part course on Rise 360. Some users that exit the course mid-way and reopen it at a later date to continue aren't able to cont...
12 months ago
By Christopher Santos
Laura Owens
Hi there, I would like to use the fill in the blank interaction within Rise 360, but not have it limited to a 'correct' answer. I want my learners to be able to answer...
12 months ago
By Christopher Santos
Mary Kay OSullivan
Under the description for this setting it says "Note: If you lower the passing score of a quiz after the course is published, learners have to retake the quiz in the r...
12 months ago
By Christopher Santos
Eva Repolusk-Stoppel
You make it sound really easy to translate Rise files: export – translate – import. However, I'm a professional translator with ample experience in translating XLF fi...
12 months ago
By Christopher Santos
Amanda Myton
I'm looking for tips on creating consistent look and feel in courses built in Rise360. Our design team wants us to use our color palette, fonts, and imagery. I've look...
12 months ago
By Karl Muller
Cesar Ojeda
Hello, we've encountered an issue when creating a quiz page on rise with limited tries. If a user fails a test after the given limited tries, the screen won't show the...
12 months ago
By Lea Agato
Chrysteena Barton
It it be great to add an option to override the hint text on flashcards. Our organization uses "select" instead of "click." But currently the hint text can only be tur...
12 months ago
By Chrysteena Barton
Jennifer Rekemeyer
Hello instructional designers! We are in the process of implementing an LMS at the end of 2023 however until then we have eLearnings that are ready to be rolled ...
12 months ago
By Karl Muller
Cindy Thorson
We are looking to use Articulate 360 Storyline and Rise and wondering if anyone has recommendations of an LMS that has great eCommerce functionality for a user to purc...
12 months ago
By Cindy Thorson
Thaddeus Ashcliffe
Is there a way to control the course speed in Rise? This seems like an essential function and I can't find it anywhere. Without speed adjustment it will be...
12 months ago
By Luciana Piazza
James McKinney
What output formats are provided. I need to post my training in a closed company SharePoint based system. So I guess my question is Articulate/Rise courses compatible ...
12 months ago
By Lea Agato
Tim Carrigan
Using Windows Server 2019, IIS 10.0, no LMS. I'm very close to controlling and maintaing the data sets for the 360 Rise using the export option of CMI5 & custom ja...
12 months ago
By Tim Carrigan
Sue Murray
Hi there, I have created a series of modules each with five lessons. Now find I need to collapse them back to one single session. Is there any way I can do this simply...
12 months ago
By Sue Murray
Jenny Marples
I'm having some problems with our Rise courses in our LMS. We exported all our courses into SCORM 2004, and then imported them into our LMS, but some of our users...
12 months ago
By Julius Ridgley
Fundación Edelvives Edelvives
Buenos días, me pongo en contacto con ustedes porque tengo un problema con la creación de contenido ya que lo escribo en castellano y luego lo traduce por lo que...
12 months ago
By Lauren Connelly
Diane Olsen
I am trying to create a pre-test where the learner only gets to try it once and if they do not get a passing score they must return to the beginning of the course and ...
12 months ago
By Crystal Horn
Dwayne Schamp
One thing that I still can't wrap my head around is the issue with the Rise Cover image not showing in-course as it shows in-edit. Two attachments below. The first is ...
12 months ago
By Lauren Connelly
Katelyn  Powers
Hi! I am looking for a way to set a course expiration date and/or number of users for an exported SCORM file from Rise360. Any suggestions on how to accomp...
12 months ago
By Katelyn Powers
Multiplex Operational Learning
Hello I am planning to host some external training soon, and I would need somehow to create a rise and be able to track the results without a LMS, as our current...
12 months ago
By Lauren Connelly