Last Post Replies
TSSO Training
As I've made updates and published a new version of my course in Rise 360, I find that I deleted an entire lesson that I now want to recreate. Is it possible for...
1 year ago
By TSSO Training
Tyler Collier
Hello! I have been tasked with converting some of our courses from English to Spanish. Unfortunately, we do not have a team that I can work with for making these...
1 year ago
By Rebeca Castillo
Nicole O'Brien
Hi, How do you lock the orientation of the screen for learners in Rise? I want them to only be able to view it horizontally. I think I saw it in a video somewhere here...
1 year ago
By Nicole O'Brien
Rosemary Aylward
Is there anyway to change the default color from the "grey black" to "dark black"? I find the grey/black doesn't show enough contrast. I know I can change it manu...
1 year ago
By Ambre Quinn
Tanya Corlett
I can see how to import a question from a question bank into a knowledge check, but is there any way to do it the other way around. That is, to export a knowledge chec...
1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Delores Elias
Hi. I'm new to Rise 360 and I may not be asking this question correctly. How do I insert my own image on the title page of my course? I was able to g...
1 year ago
By Delores Elias
Schoolmakers .
Hello Some users of my Rise courses encountered altered text. Strange words, as if it was badly translated. Common point: they all use mac/ios devices. Is this a...
1 year ago
By Karl Muller
GPPD GPPD
How can I ensure that the learners passes ALL the quiz before they move to the module? I'm thinking of having some quizzes at the end of the topic that I'm introducing...
1 year ago
By Christopher Santos
Bill Lindenmuth
The lessons on our website are in Rise. We link words to our glossary, which is in Treepl. Going back and forth between Rise and our website is cumbersome. It would be...
1 year ago
By Darren Lim
Belinda Karsen
I am exporting a microlearning course to integrate into our LMS, served-based Canvas, which is not compatble with SCORM. In the past, one of the export formats was "we...
1 year ago
By Belinda Karsen
Kino Alyse
Hey, friends. I need an LMS solution quickly. I spent two months building a site on Kajabi as they advertise themselves as an LMS. I then used Articulate Rise to build...
1 year ago
By Christopher Santos
Milly Bastiani
Hello! Any one had a go at embedding a branched contron into Rise using the Styline block? Curious to see how smoothly it works and if it'd jsut be more effective to d...
1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Pietro Martini
Hi team we are trying to insert some external links. To do so we used the multimedia "Embed" functionality. By inserting the link we don't understand which part of the...
1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Margaret Reeve
Hi, I'm trying to create some courses in Rise and wondered how best to display complicated flowcharts. If I simply use an image of the flowchart, I'm concerned: This ...
1 year ago
By Kristine Spackman
Nick   Fernald
Is it possible to share a copy of a course and have multiple other accounts publish it individually? We're interested in licensing our course content and giving licens...
1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Daniel Quinn-Graham
Hi, This is my first time using Rise, having used Storyline 360 before with great success. I have published (xAPI) and uploaded my course to my LMS, but when I launch ...
1 year ago
By Luciana Piazza
Becky Buehner
Our team duplicated an existing Rise course, but all the font changed from our custom font Arial to the default fonts. Is there a way to keep the custom fonts when dup...
1 year ago
By Jeni Foote
eLearning  bfi-Kärnten
I was asked by the head of IT to provide him with the specifications regarding the publication of a Rise course in Web-Form. He said that he needs those and that I can...
1 year ago
By Crystal Horn
Abhijeet Jadhav
Hi, While opening RISE 360, I am getting an ERROR even though I am connected to the internet and able to access other websites.
1 year ago
By Luciana Piazza
Laurie Noffs
Is there a way to add text input fields into a Rise course without using a Storyline block? I don't have access to my Articulate software right now because I am workin...
1 year ago
By Mary H