Last Post Replies
Laura Giacchino
Isn't there any way to Center or Right Justify a Heading?  There is no text below in the block so it doesn't align with the block. I needed a picture with text so the...
2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Lut Lynen
Dear "heroes" I have developed a labeled graphic for one course, and I want to reuse it for a new module in a new course. Is there a way of copying that material enti...
2 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Michael Fimian
Hi all... I tried using the mm link (Smithsonian) to link to subsections of Wikipedia articles, such as: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mars#Surface_geology As you'l...
2 years ago
By Michael Fimian
Plan BusinessSchool
Hello, I'm creating a few RISE courses that will be short-lived hence we don't want to upload to our LMS so wanted to know if there was an online area where I can sto...
2 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Chris Reynolds
I have started a trial of Rise and the content blocks are consistently loading when viewing on an iPad via our LMS. The specs are:iOS8.3, Safari, Moodle 2.7, SCORM 200...
2 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Susan van Heesbeen
What a great product!  I got carried away and made too many lessons on my Rise project.  Is there a way to copy it, and then split it down into the size Sections that ...
2 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
John D
Would love to see the ability to give team members access to the same projects.  With courses being tied to accounts, it really makes things frustrating to work collab...
2 years ago
By Rhys Mckinnirey
Lesley Condon
Hello! I have a course which is published in Scorm1.2 and I am testing it in scorm cloud. When I publish the course with the quiz setting randomise question order the ...
2 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Phil Wylie
Hi...does anyone know of any options that would work for uploading a Rise web only file that isn't by setting up my own web server? Dropbox, google drive no longer see...
2 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Justin Whayman
hi everyone i have created my first Rise course and have an issue with how the drag and drop targets are displaying in the browser using IE11. This must be a browser ...
2 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Blanca Sermak
I was hoping to use Rise as a sort of online "training hub" (rather than a course) containing everything a particular position in our organization will need to know. T...
2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Patricia Peral
Is there a way to embed storyline files into rise? I have quite a few interactions and scenarios I have built in storyline and would like to use them to add some addit...
2 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Darren McN
Hi, I would like to see the ability to add the Different elements available in the different lesson sections on the Homepage also instead? I have courses that simply...
2 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Laura Giacchino
Rise automatically inserts separator lines between lessons.  Generally it looks nice, but sometimes its just too many!   Is there anyway to suppress the lines?
2 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Rebecca Mogollon
I notice when we upgraded from our free trial to a paid license, I don't have any projects anymore. Is there any way to get these back, and is there any way to transfe...
2 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Ericca Williams
I uploaded this to another organization's LMS for their associates to take our branded courses. They rejected the course because my name and picture is at the top of e...
2 years ago
By Michael Fimian
Danielle Daniele
Is there a way to create a custom drop down menu within the Storyline player? I don't want to go with the traditional sidebar player menu and was wondering if this is ...
2 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Rebecca Mogollon
When I try to link to a Box document in Rise, it displays perfectly (like any URL you can put in the embed area) for a few hours, and then "breaks." Here is an exampl...
2 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Pamela Iusi
I'm fairly new to Rise but like it a lot so far.  I've uploaded some mp4 videos.  They play fine in preview but when I push them to our LMS, and try to play on a deskt...
2 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Ruben Fernandez
Hello, i've exported a rise project into scorm 1.2 tracking it using quiz result. I've configurated it to have 2 attempts and to consider passed with a 80% or more of...
2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez