Last Post Replies
Madeleine de Bruin
So, Rise is a very nice product. When we test the e-learning everything looks perfect. But when we publish it to our LMS and open the app, the learning appears to be n...
almost 2 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
James Lavis
Didn't notice as I've been diving into the collaborative/review pieces. Nice to see options for font colour and formatting options!
almost 2 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
James Lavis
Hey team, Has there been any thoughts into having a change acceptance or rollback function? Collaborative software is nothing new, but there have been a few tricks I'...
almost 2 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Tracy  Hampton
Hi I've read the discussion threads around adding audio to Rise courses using Blocks but is there a way to add audio to the main page in Rise? My stakeholders would li...
almost 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Jennifer Morgan
I created a course in Chrome and exported to our LMS. Our company browser defaults to Internet Explorer and I had a user tell me she was unable to expand the course so...
almost 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Bill McGuinness
Hi, I am having a great deal of trouble exporting courses developed with Articulate Rise using SCORM 1.2 and other formats to Schoox and getting them to play in the L...
almost 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Christine Hounsham
Hi All,  Just wondering if anyone has a nice way of collecting SME feedback on Rise courses.   I think I am correct in my belief that I can't put a Rise course on Ar...
almost 2 years ago
By Christine Hounsham
Pam Pappenheim
Hi, I have just seen the exciting news that I can create folders on the Rise Dashboard to make them more organised but cannot see an option to do this.  I updated my ...
almost 2 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Katharina Bieniecka
There is a limit to what I can put on a card, but even if I stay within that limit the last few words of the sentence are cut off the eLearning is used on the phone. W...
almost 2 years ago
By Miranda Lane
Michael Bauer
Greetings Heroes, a Rise query for you all ... If I have a quiz of 5 questions, I can Edit the quiz and select an overall passing score e.g.  80%. Easy :) If I add a...
almost 2 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Michael Hales
Am I missing something or doing something wrong that I can't get my RISE project into REVEIW? Is there a way to export as a WORD .doc so I can have my SME's review? ...
almost 2 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Jessica Jackson
Hi We've just started using Rise in our team and mistakenly assumed there'd be a way to collaborate on projects, as that's how we work with Storyline, and it's essent...
almost 2 years ago
By Jessica Jackson
Marianne Goossens
I work with science terminology and need the be able to type superscript.  Can I do this in Rise, or will that be a new feature request?
almost 2 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Elaine Ellis
Hi - I'm new to Rise. Could someone tell me how to use symbols in superscript in the titles, headers and text? Currently, I can copy a symbol into the course but it is...
almost 2 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Sylvia Hedin
What is the procedure for adding a trademark, i.e. tm or registered r, to content in Rise?
almost 2 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Aaron Barth
We are in the middle of translating a rise module, and have come across a number of translations where Dr in French is Dre with the re be superscript. Is this possible...
almost 2 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Rick Gividen
Having a little trouble determining if you can use Articulate Review with a Rise Course during development to have others review/comment before you publish the course....
almost 2 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Lesley Condon
Does anybody have a good review tool that they use for Rise modules?  Thanks
almost 2 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Mortigou Labunda
Hi all, I am trying to view Rise in Articulate Review and give some feedback. Is there any way I could achieve this? Thank you.
almost 2 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Adam Read
Hi I've been reading that Rise is planned to get Articulate Review capabilities next year, which is great. What do people plan to do in the short term, or where we'r...
almost 2 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie