Last Post Replies
Education Media
I create multi-lesson courses in which the first lesson provides a review of what was covered in the previous course. Would it be possible to use a Micro Learnin...
1 year ago
By Chino Navarro
Candace Groff
Hello! I have just started using Cornerstone. I am running into this issue when trying to upload a new version of a course, it gets stuck processing forever, all day, ...
1 year ago
By Christopher Santos
Tim Ball
Is it possible to set up a Rise Microlearning so that the learner only shows completion if they have accessed all the content including all marker contents in a labele...
1 year ago
By Chino Navarro
Jennifer Emery
Hi, Some of the information in the modules is coming up in Spanish. I don't know which setting to change to make it all English
1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Daniel Beatty
Some of our courses have a black/dark theme...and they would feel more on theme if the 'customize theme' settings allowed for black-background/white-font setting. &nbs...
1 year ago
By Troy Keawekane
raga devi
I am currently working on an Arabic course using Rise 360, but we were not aware that this platform does not support the RTL (right-to-left) feature. Therefore, ...
1 year ago
By raga devi
Thaddeus Ashcliffe
Is there a way to pass information between rise and storyline? I would like to be able to have interaction pass information so it can be accessed later. I also would l...
1 year ago
By John Cooper
Bernadette Cain
Can you provide me with a general description of what the storyboard is. I'm writing a guide for our team and need a description for this stage of development.
1 year ago
By Gren Foronda
Estrella Spanjaard
Hello, Is it possible to get a Rise account without having a creditcard? I used a free trial and made a good E-learning with Rise, but now the account is expired. Is...
1 year ago
By Gren Foronda
Sara Griffiths
How do you export completion stats and quiz results?
1 year ago
By Gren Foronda
Tara Muir
The ability to work on a course with a colleague is a helpful feature of the teams subscription; however, the Course manager role in Rise is too limited. I...
1 year ago
By Crystal Horn
Tim St. Clair
I used be able to republish an existing Rise course and re-upload it in place into my lms (Mooldle) and have it work (as long as I was only changing the content such a...
1 year ago
By Crystal Horn
Veeramanikandan A
Does Rise 360 use SVN to store the files? Can we have access to SVN?
1 year ago
By Crystal Horn
Katlyn Eggar
Hi! I would like each section to appear on screen one at a time, instead of scrolling through where all the content is on screen like a website. What is this called an...
1 year ago
By Crystal Horn
Darri Crayton
Hello! Can you wrap the course title in Rise? For example: this is how it looks in Rise, CS PDP Medicare Billing Cycle and Payment Methods. I want it to look like the ...
1 year ago
By Crystal Horn
Jennifer Philippe
I used the .xliff process to upload translated text to a Real Content course. The translated text now appears in the course. I used the Export > PDF process to see ...
1 year ago
By Crystal Horn
Emily Gallichan
Background: We are using Rise for rapid course creation on a risk and compliance topic and uploading to our LMS. There's a quiz included and the learner mu...
1 year ago
By Crystal Horn
Stacey Singletary
In the Rise ‘New Hre Pre-Hire Checklist’ microlearning template, there are several places in the text where it looks like you are trying to pull in a field of informat...
1 year ago
By Chino Navarro
Denise Ruggio
Hi there! When adding alt text, can you please make the little alt text window moveable? It is actually blocking the image I am trying to describe which is very frustr...
1 year ago
By Gren Foronda
Denise Kopcha
Some context for this question: Our team shares content and Rise courses with another team. We usually duplicate the course, then rename it to something like "EduCopy_...
1 year ago
By Lea Agato