Last Post Replies
Stacey Singletary
In the Rise ‘New Hre Pre-Hire Checklist’ microlearning template, there are several places in the text where it looks like you are trying to pull in a field of informat...
1 year ago
By Chino Navarro
Denise Ruggio
Hi there! When adding alt text, can you please make the little alt text window moveable? It is actually blocking the image I am trying to describe which is very frustr...
1 year ago
By Gren Foronda
Denise Kopcha
Some context for this question: Our team shares content and Rise courses with another team. We usually duplicate the course, then rename it to something like "EduCopy_...
1 year ago
By Lea Agato
Edward Developer2
Hello - We'd like to translate a RISE course into Japanese and have created a XLIFF file for our translator. Our Japanese translator is having trouble opening the...
1 year ago
By Scott Foster
Bruce Crystal
I have an issue when exporting a course that uses the same font for both headings and body (see theme fonts.jpg attached). When loading the SCORM file to the LMS, I re...
1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Richard Dettling
Hi All, hoping you can help. In creating a Rise course I created hyperlinks in the course to another lesson in the same course. While previewing it worked but wh...
1 year ago
By Richard Dettling
Paul Lewis
I have created dozens of Rise modules and they are no longer visible to me. Any idea as to how to fix, thanks!
1 year ago
By Kelly Auner
joel colley
Hi I now realise I cannot publish a Rise course to the web and embed it into. So, I've used the "Share" link in Rise instead and have added it to SharePoint. I really ...
1 year ago
By joel colley
Frontline  Learning
Hi team, having issues with one course that I have in Rise. It exports to LMS and web with no issue, but when trying to PDF sits and spins and never emails or co...
1 year ago
By Christopher Santos
Abbey Keller
I have loaded many Rise courses in our internal LMS and I have never had the issue I am currently facing. I exported the course in Rise using SCORM 2004 and selected t...
1 year ago
By Abbey Keller
Mary Beth Faccioli
I'm having an issue with Rise. As others on the discussions have reported, when you embed a Storyline file in a block, the Storyline file automatially plays when the R...
1 year ago
By Grace Dunn
Thaddeus Ashcliffe
In my attempts to give my learners speed control for audio files I tried to create a .mp4 video with only audio content. Sadly Rise decided to create a large pla...
1 year ago
By Thaddeus Ashcliffe
Brek Joos
Rise seems to lack the feature to include a course code and course description in the project that would be part of the published ZIP file uploaded to the LMS. Do...
1 year ago
By Paul Zamora
Ax Axmaker
Hi everyone, I'm building a course in Thinkific and using Rise 360 and Storyline 360 to create lessons and import them as Multi-media lessons (via zip file). However, ...
1 year ago
By Whitney Lowe
Articulate AshtonWoods
Greetings Articulate Community, In an effort to place a timer on a video hosted via Vimeo, I've embedded the video into an Storyline 360 SCORM and shared a...
1 year ago
By Articulate AshtonWoods
Ella Strong
I have created lessons in RISE and exported to SCORM and loaded in Blackboard. The lessons run fine except when clicking on external links. The external links open in ...
1 year ago
By D and D
Renee H.
Hello, Our team had a Rise course recently go through an accessibility audit and I am hoping for some help with one critical accessibility issue. This iss...
1 year ago
By Angelo Cruz
Deborah Greene
I have recorded video and audio in Replay 360, then published to a video file as well as Review 360. When I upload the video file to Rise 360 the audio doesn't play. I...
1 year ago
By Angelo Cruz
Lewin Reid
Hi, With the new Rise 360 Microlearning feature, I'm interested to know people's thoughts on how many minutes you think a Microlearning lesson/course should be (maximu...
1 year ago
By Angelo Cruz
Lewin Reid
Hi, I am creating a Microlearning course using the new Rise 360 Microlearning feature. The course I am creating is currently using the stepped navigation mode. I notic...
1 year ago
By Angelo Cruz