Last Post Replies
Veronique Pellegrini
Hi. When inserting a hyperlink in Rise 360, the user will click the link, and the link will open in a new tab, but the course will then end and start from the beginnin...
1 year ago
By Christopher Santos
Dina Beavers
I want to put a header or title of the bullets and use the Bulleted List feature and I want it to look like the below. I want to use the feature because I want t...
1 year ago
By Angelo Cruz
Cortex Learn LMS
I am export courses from Rise to an LMS using Scorm 1.2. Firstly, Im both a mac and a PC. Neither course appear to have the IMS Manifest file. I have...
1 year ago
By lily lily
Sarah Cashmore
Hi there, Is there a way to let your users review their answers after completing a quiz? If I don't reveal the answer immediately, they don't get a chance to see which...
1 year ago
By Michael Esguerra
Kompetenslaget
What could be wrong when a learner reports that a single word in the middle of a sentence in a Rise course has changed, but only for her and not for anyone else. ...
1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Jane Montague
Hi, I am trying to embed videos from Wistia - which I have already read is an acceptable format. When I go into edit from the video block, the only option is to upload...
1 year ago
By Phil Mayor
Mark Hooten
Hello - I have multiple short videos playing on a single page and need to prevent users from going to the next lesson until they've viewed all content. Is there ...
1 year ago
By Jennie Peck
Jack Ding
Hey all, why can't I insert "Question Banks" in Microlearning course to work? Many thanks for any help!
1 year ago
By Jack Ding
Fiona Macelli
Our team has an api that will accept information that is output using a javascript trigger in Storyline and bring it into an internal database. This has been tested an...
1 year ago
By Raj Raj
Leanne Logan
Hello, I am new to Moodle and am trying to upload my Rise 360 course so that it opens immediately when the learner enters the course rather than being inserted i...
1 year ago
By Raj Raj
Rey Natividad
Hi, I'm having an issue with the alignment of the Rise Lesson title and Lesson Icon (icon with three lines and quiz with a question mark in a square ) as it is display...
1 year ago
By Rey Natividad
Meredith Sward
Hi All, I am new to Cornerstone and importing SCORM 1.2 into the LMS. Currently users get two attempts to pass a quiz before moving to the final wrap-up slide. If teh ...
1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Martin Sinclair
Very keen to learn more about how Storyline blocks are embedded in a published Rise course. I am creating a Rise project for a client which contains a few custom Story...
1 year ago
By Martin Sinclair
LEONARDO - science for a new vision
We often manage courses produced by third parties and need to check as quick as possible if they were indeed exported with Reset Learner Progress flag on. Is there a q...
1 year ago
By Lea Agato
Fonsie Lunas
Hello, Rise 360 Team - Part of our global project is to certify our trainers in using Rise 360. When they enroll, they have to go through courses for them to understan...
1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Arjan Stolk
Hello, We have some articulate 360 accounts, is it possible to see, in the admin view, what persons logged in the last period?
1 year ago
By John Morgan
Mary Beth Faccioli
I've been using Rise for a client. I don't have any outcome data yet, but I'm concerned that Rise has issues that increase cognitive load and therefore impact the qual...
1 year ago
By Crystal Horn
John Nelson
Hello, When creating a sequence of blocks, if I have an image and text block, then add a paragraph or paragraph and heading block, the image and text block margin form...
1 year ago
By Crystal Horn
Brian Cook
Hello, Probably a dumb question, but is there a way, when a learner opens a Rise Course, for it to go straight to the first lesson, rather than the start page? Thanks!
1 year ago
By Brian Cook
John Rose
My client wants to chane the Start Quiz prompt to “Start Attestation” how to do that? Thanks, John Rose
1 year ago
By Karl Muller