Last Post Replies
Alison Coops
We've picked out a bunch of the Rise real content courses and are tweaking them and adding audio, both to make them 508 compliant and for people who just like audio. T...
1 month ago
By Alison Coops
Barbara Airulla
I am using the microlearning template "Training Refresher". I am customizing it with content of tips to perform a task versus learning objectives. The template provide...
1 month ago
By Barbara Airulla
Sherie Guess
I am using my work email as my Articulate ID and paying for my subscription out of my own pocket. My subscription is up for renewal and there is now a seat available o...
1 month ago
By Sherie Guess
Charlotte King
Hello, I'm trying to understand if I can have one background in rise with the blocks sitting on top For example a sky background image with the blocks sliding over thi...
1 month ago
By Charlotte King
Alison Coops
Hello, I LOVE the real content courses! I'm currently getting the Maria Konnikova on Poker, Decision-making... ready for our use. (The main thing we do is add audio to...
1 month ago
By Alison Coops
Amanda Eakins
Hi everyone, Can you please tell me if there is a way to have MS Power Bi connect and pull data from Reach 360?
1 month ago
By Amanda Eakins
Norman Merritt
I am creating courses in multiple languages. The learners have to download pdf versions of transcripts, so I use the Attachment element. This element shows the filenam...
1 month ago
By Norman Merritt
Naama Sadot
Hello, When we upload the rise 360 course to the success factors system, the course does not appear in full screen. Has anyone had this problem before? Is there a solu...
1 month ago
By Naama Sadot
Paul Arrighi
Firstly, I appreciate the difficulties in managing a complex software development/product management roadmap with multiple dependencies. My suggestion will add to the ...
1 month ago
By Paul Arrighi
Colleen McKay Wharton
Hi all -- I have only just learned of the new microlearning tool.... And I am thinking about how I can use the interactivity within Canvas -- which is our LMS, and in ...
1 month ago
By Colleen McKay Wharton
Thomas Fradgley
Does anyone have a workaround for the labelled graphic not working on mobiles? Due to the size of the item box that opens, the 'x' to close it is covered by the 'X' of...
1 month ago
By Thomas Fradgley
Wojciech Karwecki
Hello, following the steps named in this article https://community.articulate.com/articles/rise-360-translate-your-content I was testing the translation functionality...
2 months ago
By Wojciech Karwecki
Dawn Lynn
I need to imped a quiz question asking if learners found the course useful (Yes/No). It needs to be a quiz because we are loading to Precipio platform and we onl...
2 months ago
By Dawn Lynn
Jürg Lutz
We use rise 360. In earlier days it was possible to prevent copy-paste and save-as funtion on your content uploaded to your LMS. Prevent copy-paste of content: adapt t...
2 months ago
By Jürg Lutz
Will Smith
Hello, I was wondering if it's possible to have two lessons in one course. But both lessons treated separately as their own course and when taken marked complete.
2 months ago
By Will Smith
Tabatha  McMahon
Hello y'all: We're looking for a way to have a Point Of Sale integration with Reach - is this possible? Would we be able to use APIs perhaps to integrate with some Poi...
2 months ago
By Tabatha McMahon
LiG Playmakers Designer
Hi all, I'm trying to figure out the best settings for using a SurveyMonkey survey in Rise for mobile. I tried the iframe trick and that works great for de...
2 months ago
By LiG Playmakers Designer
Kathleen Murphy
Hello all, here is my issue from a client: The client downloaded and unzipped the files that were sent. Everything works nicely when they launch the index file from th...
2 months ago
By Kathleen Murphy
Lee Edgar
Hi All I have recently created my own version of a certificate creator in storyline and embedded it into Rise for course completion, due to the nature of our com...
2 months ago
By Lee Edgar
Dana Von Berg
Since the scenario blocks in Rise are currently not fully accessible, I created a couple of Storyline scenarios that I imported into Rise. In terms of doing a wo...
2 months ago
By Dana Von Berg