Last Post Replies
Ax Axmaker
Hi everyone, I'm building a course in Thinkific and using Rise 360 and Storyline 360 to create lessons and import them as Multi-media lessons (via zip file). However, ...
1 year ago
By Whitney Lowe
Articulate AshtonWoods
Greetings Articulate Community, In an effort to place a timer on a video hosted via Vimeo, I've embedded the video into an Storyline 360 SCORM and shared a...
1 year ago
By Articulate AshtonWoods
Ella Strong
I have created lessons in RISE and exported to SCORM and loaded in Blackboard. The lessons run fine except when clicking on external links. The external links open in ...
1 year ago
By D and D
Renee H.
Hello, Our team had a Rise course recently go through an accessibility audit and I am hoping for some help with one critical accessibility issue. This iss...
1 year ago
By Angelo Cruz
Deborah Greene
I have recorded video and audio in Replay 360, then published to a video file as well as Review 360. When I upload the video file to Rise 360 the audio doesn't play. I...
1 year ago
By Angelo Cruz
Lewin Reid
Hi, With the new Rise 360 Microlearning feature, I'm interested to know people's thoughts on how many minutes you think a Microlearning lesson/course should be (maximu...
1 year ago
By Angelo Cruz
Lewin Reid
Hi, I am creating a Microlearning course using the new Rise 360 Microlearning feature. The course I am creating is currently using the stepped navigation mode. I notic...
1 year ago
By Angelo Cruz
Jon Whiteley
Hi Hive mind. Does anyone have a solution for turning off the Lesson list at the start of a Rise course. I have three separate courses linked together, this a co...
1 year ago
By Angelo Cruz
Sean G
I created a custom drag and drop interaction and brought it into my Rise project. Right after that I created a Continue Block with setting "Complete the Content Above ...
1 year ago
By Angelo Cruz
Andrew Glennie
Hi People, I have created a module which includes a Storyline quiz which must be passed on the second last activity. The course is exported with tracking set to the St...
1 year ago
By Andrew Glennie
Rooba Haridasan
A user has left and has been removed from articulate 360. No new owner has been assigned. How do i re-add a new owner? Also, advise if the module will be n...
1 year ago
By Rooba Haridasan
Nicole Neeser
I am typing text into a Text block and the text keeps disappearing. I have to continually retype the text in. This problem has been happening off and on fo...
1 year ago
By Valerie Vesper
Parsley Health L&D
I created 3 individual courses that I now want to combine into 1 longer form course. Is there a way to pull in the content to a new course, or do I have to re-do all o...
1 year ago
By Karl Muller
British Red Cross
Can I have the recommended size for the cover image for the new micro learning option?
1 year ago
By Karl Muller
William Krysinski
Happy Start to Summer 2022 everyone. I was wondering what others are using in terms of translation services from content created in English using Rise and Storyline 36...
1 year ago
By Amanda Roschetzky
BrandEd Educational Technologist
Hi, we have a Rise course hosted on AWS that we're hoping to allow learners to pick up where they left off if they leave the page and come back. Currently, it resets f...
1 year ago
By Paul Schneider
Change Institute
I am trying to upload a scrom file to rise 360 - is this possible? I saw a post from 7 years ago and I'm hoping there has been an improvement in enabling this function...
1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Evelyn Jackson
Hi all, I am translating a module from English into Vietnamese and while I have tried multiple imported fonts - I can't escape the issue of the Vietnamese font ...
1 year ago
By BCN E-LEARNING
Max Elias
Hi, We are currently testing our e-learning course created in Rise360 on our clients LMS. We have downloaded the course as LMS in SCORM 1.2. At the end there is ...
1 year ago
By Crystal Horn
Sirmed Nottwil
Hi everyone Is it possible to embed a Rise course directly into a Moodle course? (So that the Rise course is displayed directly on the Moodle course page and there is ...
1 year ago
By Martin Greenaway