Last Post Replies
Phill Dearn
Hi there Why is it when someone passes a quiz in a rise module it still says Please try again underneath? see screen shot.
1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
John Cooper
𝖨'𝗆 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗎𝗇𝗎𝗌𝗎𝖺𝗅 𝗌𝗂𝗍𝗎𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗈𝖿 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗄𝗌 𝗂𝗇 𝖱𝖨𝖲𝖤 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖨 𝖾𝗑𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝖿𝖺𝗂𝗅 - 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗮 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸𝘀!! 𝖶𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝖾𝗑𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗂𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗎𝗌𝗂𝗇𝗀 ...
1 year ago
By John Cooper
Renee H.
For accessibility purposes, I'd like to give users the option to turn off the block animation if they wish. If this isn't something already on the roadmap, please cons...
1 year ago
By Gren Foronda
Cultural Orientation  Resource Exchange
Hi, I have seen old posts regarding this topic, but I wanted to flag it again for the developers or see if anyone has a workaround. Our courses have audio ...
1 year ago
By Gren Foronda
REXFORD MCCUE
Quick question: Are there any options to suppress a Lesson from being included in the Lesson count? Our first "lesson" is an Introduction and we would prefer tha...
1 year ago
By REXFORD MCCUE
Will Grasse
This happens on several different LMSs. A normal assessment becomes unresponsive in the LMS during a test. Everything else works great except when you take the t...
1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Megan McCarthy
Hello! My company wants to take the Rise courses I've built for our LMS and hopefully host them on our website for anyone who visits the site to learn more about our p...
1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Tracy Hodges
Hi folks! I am working on courses in Rise and love the fact I can have SL2 interactions in the course. But when viewing on mobile the interaction don't work. They show...
1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Kamonasish Bhattacharjee
How do I convert English texts to Japanese? I looked at a few discussions on the forum where it was mentioned to have unicodes. I need some more explanation - My cours...
1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Jennifer Rowlands
I noticed when replacing images in Rise 360 that the alternative text is deleted. In my case, I am updating an edited image, not replacing it with a new one, so I need...
1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Tanya V
Hi, I've been using the same Rise Articulate files/templates for more than a year now, and I've noticed over the last few days when I publish them the font o...
1 year ago
By Lauren Connelly
Colin Whitworth
In a future update could you remove the extra white space at the top of the FC stack? Even with the top padding at zero there is an enormous gap between the previous e...
1 year ago
By Colin Whitworth
Paula DeBates
Hello, Is there a way to include a pre-test allowing users to test out if score 100% in Rise? If the user doesn't score 100%, they would be directed to the training co...
1 year ago
By Judy Nollet
Deidra Richards
Hi, I am fairly new to Rise 360. I have a number of videos to include in the course that I am creating and some of them are quite long. This course will be...
1 year ago
By Jose Tansengco
Susan Gamble
I uploaded my Rise SCORM 1.2 file to a section of a course. My coworkers can see the section, it plays fine. When I go to play it, I don't see the content.
1 year ago
By Susan Gamble
Monique LeClair
After completing accessibility reviews on several Rise courses, I noticed an issue with the gallery blocks. The courses were using the three column grid and included c...
1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Brent Gregson
Does anyone have the steps that I can upload my articulate Rise module into Bridge LMS?
1 year ago
By Christopher Santos
Swipe down or click arrow to view content  (not Finish Lesson & Exit)
Hi everyone! I am creating a course in Thinkific, but I downloaded content from Rise 360. I am just doing a free trial as of right now, and may potentially upgrade if ...
1 year ago
By Christopher Santos
Anne Koproski
I have added two videos into a lesson. Both just show as black boxes with the start arrow on them. Is there a way to put a thumbnail over it so it's more interesting t...
1 year ago
By Anne Koproski
Magda van der Walt
Hi I am building an online health and safety site induction course in Rise. The idea is for learners to complete the online part and then do an in-person site in...
1 year ago
By Jennifer Knott