Last Post Replies
Kerry Ouellet
I have some ordered (numbered) lists that appear within accordions, and within those numbered lists are some notes. These are laboratory procedures. After the notes, I...
1 year ago
By Luciana Piazza
Kristopher Tharris
Hello, We're using Rise360 to build a course, however for some reason on the Flashcards the PNGs we're using are converting the text away from the custom (Antenna) to ...
1 year ago
By Kristopher Tharris
Sam Hill
Just in case anybody else comes across this issue, a case has been logged with Articulate: Case Number: 03559329 My experience is that when navigating through qu...
1 year ago
By Luciana Piazza
Suman Pandey
Hi, Is in rise 360, do we have a option to fridge our lesson header on top, while scrolling it should be on the same place and bottom content should move. ?
1 year ago
By Judy Nollet
Holly Hook
I'm stumped on how learners will first view the embedded Storyline slide in a Rise 360 lesson. Below is what I created a few weeks ago. Notice that the embedded ...
1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Emily Imbruglio
Hello! Any help or advice is greatly appreciated; this may fully be user error, but regardless of the issue I can't figure it out for the life of me. I'll apolog...
1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Ana Hoshino
Hello, I am having problems when extracting PDFs. Many times, some letters won't appear or they are substituted by other letters/characters. Is there any way to export...
1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Gethin Tattersall
Hi, How do I get my last lesson "once completed" to direct learners to the main page?
1 year ago
By Gethin Tattersall
Soraia Silva
I want to import the translated XLIFF file into the correct Formation, it tells me that it is Import successful, but nothing happens. The formation is still in the ori...
1 year ago
By Nina Nutsch
Boyan Jourdan
Hi there, I am using the Horizon theme in Rise and I applied my custom fonts (Fira) to the theme, but I still see the navigation menu with the original font. Is this i...
1 year ago
By Boyan Jourdan
Course Developer
After publishing my Rise course as a website, is there a way to make the first thing the user sees the first lesson block rather than the "start" button page?
1 year ago
By Christopher Santos
Jens Ritter
Hey everyone, I'm currently stuck with a problem. I create content in Rise for Engineers. In the first part of the course they receive tasks (as cad files) that they h...
1 year ago
By Jose Tansengco
Lauren Thomson
Hello, We have been using Rise to create User Guides and placing them on our company intranet, using the preview URL with success for a couple of years. But I have fou...
1 year ago
By Jose Tansengco
Rebecca Wong
I'm building a flashcard interaction in Rise. I noticed that some cards aren't displaying anything after a certain point. They aren't getting cut off because of length...
1 year ago
By Luciana Piazza
Salah EL MAHDAOUI
Hello ! i tried to export a course to PDF since yesterday and it is running and after a long time the tool said that something went wrong, i tried on other rease...
1 year ago
By Kelly Auner
John Freiberger
Hello, I received an interesting comment from one of my reviewers. I published a Rise 360 course in Review 360 that is comprised of short video clips followed by text/...
1 year ago
By John Freiberger
LiG Playmakers Designer
We love the look of the process block for our journal reflection. When we have multiple journal prompts the set up is stellar. However, when we only have 1 prompt we g...
1 year ago
By Lea Agato
Suzi Rose
Hello We have started to use LearnDash LMS and the Rise packages have a lag on the system when loading, moving to the next lesson and completing the quiz. We hav...
1 year ago
By Gren Foronda
Stephanie Eskins-Gleason
Hello fellow instructional designers, I'm wondering if you would share your thoughts on the value of adding audio narration to Rise courses. I'm helping a client upgra...
1 year ago
By Scott Van Scotter
Cyle Adair
Hello Team, While assigning Collaborator in the Rise course, I observed that the tab for "Collaborator" is not available in the settings. Kindly check the...
1 year ago
By Gren Foronda