Last Post Replies
LUOA Elementary
When creating a fill in the blank question in a lesson, we are trying to make one possible response to be ">" however, when that symbol is typed in, Rise automatica...
1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Kariñe Idigoras
Hi! I have not been able to see if someone has reported this issue in a previous thread... so here I'm going. When feeding a matching block, if you use a "&" on th...
1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Kelly Martin
Trying to upload a training program to our LMS system Workday and it keeps giving us error. Are we not able to upload files that have trademarks? Thanks
1 year ago
By Ron Price
CINDY LYONS
We have a specific color theme and custom font family to use for Regular, Bold and Italic for our Rise courses. We all work on individual cloud licenses of Rise 360. C...
1 year ago
By Robin Donnolly
Jennifer Pilkington
A client requires a specific SCORM structure. The Rise Exports for SCORM do not provide the correct structure. Is there a way to manipulate the structure at all?
1 year ago
By Angelo Cruz
Dearne Willing
Hi there Is there a way Rise can communicate back to LMS how much of the % has been completed until 100% has been reached? By tracking complete/incomplete brings an X ...
1 year ago
By Angelo Cruz
Alexander  Leal
Hi. I attached a SL block on my Rise course and I wanted it autoplay on display. It is fine on desktop but when I preview on mobile, I notice that it doesn't autoplay....
1 year ago
By Angelo Cruz
Lars Greilert
Hello, I´m looking for a setting in so that only the main headings in the left margin are visible. Then when you click on them, more subheadings should appear. As it i...
1 year ago
By Lars Greilert
Rhona Blankenship
Hi! I use Articulate products regularly and love all the features; however, I was wondering will there ever be more character options to select from when building scen...
1 year ago
By Tiffany Smith
Julie Raison
Hi, I've tried to export a test in scorm 1.2 format. The module does'nt work correctly on the LMS (an error : unable to load the module). The support tells me th...
1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Ali Hall
Hello, I'm going to be imbedding storyline scenarios in Rise. Can you tell me if the accessibility features in storyline will carry over when embedded into rise? Do s...
1 year ago
By Angelo Cruz
David Nash
I have 5 short videos imported into a course. They play fine within the course but each video has an additional 1 minute and 40 seconds to 4 minutes 13 seconds of blan...
1 year ago
By David Nash
Formación vivantadental
buenos días; Tengo una duda, ¿cómo puedo aumentar el tamaño de la fuente en los títulos de lección? Cuando el alumno lo va a realizar se ve muy pequeño. muchas g...
1 year ago
By Gren Foronda
karriere tutor®
Dear Articulate Team, I would like to request urgent improvements to course management in Rise 360. The management in the current Rise interface is reasonably ok...
1 year ago
By Lea Agato
Alisia Leyva
Is it possible to share question banks to someone outside of Articulate? Maybe to share it as a duplicated course some how? I'm trying to share it to someone out...
1 year ago
By Lea Agato
Aaron Itczak
A Non-breakable Space (NBSP) is used in French text when two “items” (e.g., words, numbers, punctuation and special characters) need to stay together and NOT be separa...
1 year ago
By Gregory Fauchille
Ashley Green
As I was testing our modules on our LMS (Litmos), I came across something odd. When a user completes a module, it shows 100% completion (which is what we want), but it...
1 year ago
By Anne-Sophie Guerrand
Josh Harris
I have created a RISE360 course with four embedded videos, spread over four lessons. Three of the videos play as expected on the LMS, however the fourth does not, and ...
1 year ago
By Robert Jenkins
Brave Leader
Hello, I exported my rise 360 course as a web only package. I uploaded the files into the public_html folder and I can access it okay when I go to the website but is t...
1 year ago
By Brave Leader
Anthony Pizzuto
When trying to insert photos on Rise 360, I cannot view the preview of the photos, only a box with "thumb nail" written. The pictures do not open. This does not happen...
1 year ago
By Anthony Pizzuto