Last Post Replies
Chris Christopher.Gowland@nationalgrid.com
If I build content in Storyline that includes objects with triggers on states (click, hover etc) then import that to a Rise block. Will those gestures be supported on ...
1 year ago
By Kelly Auner
Mary Dunbar
I am creating a Rise 360 item that will go on to a LM system. It needs to be an ongoing item that may take 3-6 months to complete. I want the learner to type in ...
1 year ago
By Kelly Auner
Marcus Biady
Hi there, I have started a new job and got a free trial subscription to create a course. One day later (today) my new company organised for me to get a license. My que...
1 year ago
By Angelo Cruz
Elizabeth Hardwell
Hi! I'm getting on really well with the translations functionality within Rise, it's been super straightforward to use. Can anyone tell me whether it is po...
1 year ago
By Kelly Auner
Raising Voices
Has anyone else experienced this? Is there a workaround? It seems to only happen when the text is bold. See attached.
1 year ago
By Kelly Auner
Tara Hein-Phillips
Hi there, I am hoping I can figure out a way to string together multiple videos horizontally- essentially a video player. The only hack I have found thus far is to use...
1 year ago
By Angelo Cruz
Humana Norge
Hello! Is there a block that will allow me to have multiple videos in? For example the tab block - can I insert multiple videos into each tab, or just one? Is there a ...
1 year ago
By Angelo Cruz
Sarah Logar
Hello! I am working to make a decision making tool for my team. Because I work at a construction company, and the tool is for project foreman, I want to create tools t...
1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Lisa Griffith
I am creating a labeled graphic in Rise 360 and I want to label the markers 1-12. There is only the option of labels 0-9. How do I add 10, 11 and 12? ...
1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Bradley  University
Hello, I hope someone can help troubleshoot this problem. I selected to begin this course with "Begin with the sidebar open," but when it is embedded into the ...
1 year ago
By Tom Kuhlmann
ADRIANA CACERES
Buenas tardes, He montado un curso en articulate 360 y cuando exporto el paquete SCORM y lo subo a moodle, al abrirlo para comprobar que este todo correcto y ter...
1 year ago
By ADRIANA CACERES
Graham Hall
Hi there, Wondered if anyone had any challenges uploading to Cornerstone LMS? I am exporting a SCORM 2004 4th edition and uploading it to Cornerstone LMS.I am uploadin...
1 year ago
By Graham Hall
chris boucher
Hello, I'm trying to use our corporate font in a Rise theme, and Adobe Fonts does not appear to allow downloads, so I am unable to get the WOFF file Rise wants m...
1 year ago
By Eric Santos
Stephanie Powner
I'm creating a course that summarises a lengthy policy document. I'd like to include links from the summary to the relevant section of the original document.&nbs...
1 year ago
By Stephanie Powner
Philipp Hessel
Dear all, Does anyone know if it is possible to delete the list of files that one has published, i.e. uploaded, from Storyline to Rise? For a project I have published ...
1 year ago
By Philipp Hessel
EA Security
Hey, not sure if this has been raised before (I did search for it!), but if a learner has any on screen text selected, they are unable to flip any of the cards on scre...
1 year ago
By Chino Navarro
Brenda  Prentis
Hello, When we view the reports in our LMS, the Rise 360 course either shows 100% complete or 0% from an individual learner. We would like to track the learner progres...
1 year ago
By Algebra University eLearning production
Su Ho
Dear Articulate team, I am experiencing an issue with Rise where I have integrated 13 Storyline blocks that need to be completed in sequence. The Rise e-learning shoul...
1 year ago
By Su Ho
Mariska Ott
Dear all, I exported a Rise360 course for web. Our IT contacted me because Trellix Endpoint Security detected and removed a dangerous file from the ZIP folder. T...
1 year ago
By Mariska Ott
Tracy Barnes
When you use a Flashcard Grid activity, do you need to literally include the text "Card 1 Front" and "Card 1 Back" in your flashcard text to make the activity work wit...
1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome