Last Post Replies
Elissa Purtell
I am using RISE to offer a catalog of courses, with different lessons used as pages for different languages. As such, linking to previous/next sections isn't relevant ...
1 year ago
By Tom Kuhlmann
Andrew Ratner
Hey folks -- an accessibility question: If I increase the font size of a paragraph text, will a screen reader recognize that as a header? I know that reading order is ...
1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Laura Bartram
Hello! I am currently creating a course in rise that consists of ten vignettes with one question following each vignette/case study. Is there a way that the lear...
1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Laura Rakestraw
Is it possible to make a button interaction in Rise required? One of our compliance courses contains a link to a third party video that users must click to get cr...
1 year ago
By Erika Kuczysnki
SIMONA PETRESCU
Hi would there be a way of linking to other lessons in the course, to create something like a shortcut menu, other than using the button stacks? I'd like a more visual...
1 year ago
By Erika Kuczysnki
Lisa Fisher
Hello, I'm using the Embed block to embed a PDF. It works exactly as desired on desktop computers, but when I try to view it on an iPad it only shows the first page of...
1 year ago
By Kelly Auner
Angie Alves
Has there been anymore discussion around making Rise available through a desktop version rather than just web-based? My company was acquired and our security protocols...
1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Ashley  Miranti
Hello - I am creating a Rise course for Employees and I would like to have the option where Employees can take a quiz at the start of the course and if they receive a ...
1 year ago
By Luciana Piazza
Helse Nord
I don't understand why the quality of images I upload is so bad in Rise. They look fine in browser, but when I upload (and Rise compresses/crunches them) they get fuzz...
1 year ago
By Kelly Auner
Jasmin Ta
I want to create a quiz in Rise360. Is it possible to receive a quiz statistics afterwards? I'm interested in things like: - How long did it take people to finish the ...
1 year ago
By John Morgan
Bershka .
Hi everybody, I would love to be able to create a multi-language xAPi or be able to create different xAPI in different languages and the put it together in just ...
1 year ago
By Bershka .
Daniel Franco
Hi, community, Somebody told me that the 'Preview link' Articulate Rise function is going to disappear next year. I mean the function that allows you to create a link ...
1 year ago
By Joyce Chan Maurais
Tyree Chavious
Greetings, I'm running into an issue with a drag and drop activity I built in 360 printing properly once I import into Rise. (How I envision the print function to work...
1 year ago
By Kelly Auner
Jeffrey Roden
In my Rise 360 course, I have a few lessons using labeled graphic blocks. A consistent comment during review is, "after I click through each arrow, it loops back to th...
1 year ago
By Julie Stelter
Producción Ingeni@
I exported a Rise 360 ​​file as a Scorm file. Now, if I embed it in moddle, the size doesn't adjust, it's huge compared to the frame
1 year ago
By Producción Ingeni@
Lavika Saxena
Hi Team, I am unable to edit font in RISE 360. I have added the custom fonts (Arial) in theme, clicked save and even refreshed. But I not getting Arial as my fon...
1 year ago
By Wendy Farmer
Kavi Downey
Hi! I built a Rise 360 course for informational purposes which I'd like users to be able to revisit whenever they like. However, if you complete the course (click thru...
1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
S M Mumtaz Ahmad
Can Rise 360 videos be uploaded to Udemy?
1 year ago
By Lea Agato
Shelley Koon
I have a .vtt file for closed captioning that I have used successfully over the past year. Today I went to add it to a course and it will not upload. I do ...
1 year ago
By Lea Agato
Jianhua Qian
I needed to upload a powerpoint containing audio to my ''Rise 360'' course. So I used Articulate in ppt to create the file, published in ''Review 360''. It does show t...
1 year ago
By Lauren Connelly