Last Post Replies
Fluentify UK LTD
The screenshot you see showing the message "Add a lesson to your course before previewing" refers to a Quiz inside of a course with many lessons ready and full of cont...
over 1 year ago
By Lauren Connelly
Andrea Bojko
Back in 2020, a question was posed: "When I add a paragraph to a course as a placeholder, I find that the boilerplate text that's already there confuses my reviewers/S...
over 1 year ago
By Karl Muller
e oncologĂ­a
Good morning, my primary language is not English but I'll try to explain myself as clear as I can. How do you deal with the change of sections in RISE. When you change...
over 1 year ago
By John Morgan
Kamonasish Bhattacharjee
Is there any way to add doodle or any image in the background of a RISE block? Example, I've a storyline block embedded in RISE. I want the background to have an image...
over 1 year ago
By Lauren Connelly
Jerry  Pettigrew
I am specifically thinking of the anti-harassment training that includes the videos that were created by Articulate. Can I find the transcripts somewhere for tho...
over 1 year ago
By Luciana Piazza
JWI Partners Group LLC
Can you please advise, how stop end users from sharing links & passwords?
over 1 year ago
By Steven Benassi
Alba Ramirez Soriano
Good morning: Lately all the scorms (articulate 360) that we upload with audio give problems. In the zip they are heard, but once uploaded to moodle it doesn't work. W...
over 1 year ago
By John Morgan
Rachael Mills
Hi - how do you ensure that the text on a figure prepared outside Articulate is the same as the main body text in your modules?
over 1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Rachael Mills
Is it possible to work in a module in Rise 360 at the same time as other colleagues - editing simultaneously?
over 1 year ago
By Ron Price
Lorraine Welch
Hello Im hoping someone can help me. Within my elearning for the first three sections when I click on the continue button it moves automatically onto the n...
over 1 year ago
By Phil Mayor
Carissa Johnson
Is there a way to prevent the course from advancing without listening to audio in Rise? With building storyline parts into it?
over 1 year ago
By John Cooper
Rachael Mills
Hello - is it possible to transfer/export course content from Articulate/Rise 360 directly into another training package or - should you want to do this - would you ha...
over 1 year ago
By Paul Schneider
Wayne Chiasson
How do we change the default font size in Rise 360? We cant find it.
over 1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Evelien Schilder
Hi all, I have embedded two Typeforms into a Rise module (I simply used the link of the Typeform as the embed code), such as https://ripe-ncc.typeform.com/to/jEMf...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Rachel Pooch
I am (trying to) revolutionising our onboarding process. I would love to be able to send our new hires a link to a Rise module, with all the forms they need to sight a...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Koko roe
Hello there ! I am working on a Rise 360 course chapter that has two Typeform embedded files, on in the beginning of the chapter, the other one in the middle. Wh...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Baziel Pearce
Hi! I am seeking guidance on an issue with a course created in Rise. We have created and exported (SCORM) dozens of courses for Workday Learning and not run into these...
over 1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Moira Hunt
Does anyone integrate their courses with an established moodle platform? How easy / difficult is it to do? I am a new, prospective user. Thank you
over 1 year ago
By Jonathan Brown
Alana McGee
Wondering if there is a way to offer a class but give each student their own password. And is there a way to see if it is being logged into by someone other than the r...
over 1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Learning Development
I am trying to record audio for my eLearning in RISE. When I go to "edit" my multimedia, which is currently the stock place holder for an audio recording, I only have ...
over 1 year ago
By InHealth Strategies