Last Post Replies
Dean Gray
My domain name got discounted from my training site and I need the IP address to connect it again where do I find it to reconnect.
over 1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Donna Cobbs
I am in the process of updating my storyline interactive files in my Rise courses. I have hundreds of storylines and I have to scroll and scroll to find my story...
over 1 year ago
By Donna Cobbs
Chris Sacco
Is there a way to go back and view a test taker's exact score and see what questions they got wrong after the fact besides just the pass/fail?
over 1 year ago
By Crystal Horn
Concetta Phillipps
We have an old course in Storyline that just got a big revision request. I was looking to move it into Rise, but I'm stuck on one particular component. The requi...
over 1 year ago
By Crystal Horn
David Anctil
Hey all! I build out courses using Rise 360 for my org, and we're looking for a way to capture open-ended question responses in our LMS. I know that the assessment obj...
over 1 year ago
By Crystal Horn
David Anctil
Hi folks! I create a ton of learning modules for an ed organization, and am positioned to streamline a lot of our design work this year. I'm wondering if anyone has an...
over 1 year ago
By Chino Navarro
Melissa Eubanks
I duplicated a course, exported the XLIFF file. We do not have a translation tool, therefore changed the XLF file to a Doc file, manually completed a translation while...
over 1 year ago
By Jennifer Anderson
Bonnie Sherwood
I've just uploaded Monserrat which I converted into woff files as directed. The font has uploaded ok, but I can't select it. I can only hover over it, when it gives me...
over 1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Emily Gallichan
Hello I've been asked to change the design of the quiz in Rise, to make it more instantly obvious to learners whether they have got a question right or wrong. E.g. Cha...
over 1 year ago
By Chino Navarro
J A Tech
If I share or export a course to the web, is there any way that I can get a PDF of that course or print it? I am not talking about exporting to PDF, since we continuou...
over 1 year ago
By J A Tech
Yuval kom
Hey! I need to analyze my course on my WordPress site. The course exports as a Rise file. Currently I use Tin Canny report and LearnDash plugins. For each course I nee...
over 1 year ago
By Yuval kom
Michael Monahan
Hi, Is there a way to set the minimum length of time a learner must view a section? I notice that with embedded videos that use IFrames, the Continue buttons don't wor...
over 1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Julie Walaszczyk
Hello, The question is in the title :) Is it possible to track student progress on Rise? If not, which other Storyline 360 tools could work? I use Moodle as a LMS...
over 1 year ago
By Janark Gray
Copperpot eLearning
Hi, although I am using custom font for Croatian language, i cannot adapt the font in headline of Rise courses. Here is the example: https://360.articulate.com/r...
over 1 year ago
By Kathryn Davis
Chabel Santacreu
Hi all, does anyone know how to change the text label below each of these lesson titles on the main page on a rise course? can it be edited individually? I need the tw...
over 1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Liz Casey
Hi there, is there a current outage and estimated time for being back online? Working on a course for client.
over 1 year ago
By Crystal Horn
CGI Group
I am liking Rise, but there is one area that I am unable to find a fix for. When I prepare a list of components (Blocks, quizzes, etc.), Rise will automatically label ...
over 1 year ago
By Crystal Horn
Bhavyashree  R
I uploaded our corporate font - Arial into RISE (per the instructions) but they are not being applied in the headers of the course(Example: If i have used Tab interact...
over 1 year ago
By Crystal Horn
Bhavyashree  R
I have imported Arial fonts for my course, it is reflecting through out the course except in buttons and headers of the tab in course and few other headers as well. No...
over 1 year ago
By Crystal Horn
The Career  Academy
I am exporting SCORM to our LMS but they are exceeding 5MB with compressed zip files. Even when there is hardly any content it is still nearly 5MB. If a re-create the ...
over 1 year ago
By Christopher Santos