Last Post Replies
Rich Amison
Hi, I'm using the trial Rise360 at the moment to review functionality and ease of use with TalentLMS. Also for info, I'm using a Mac for this activity. I have tr...
over 1 year ago
By Crystal Horn
karen forkish
Hello, We would like to use the flip card interaction in a Rise course, but I have a question about accessibility. If I am using keyboard navigation, and a screen read...
over 1 year ago
By karen forkish
James Lavis
Hey folks, I'm going to share my current experience. Work for a top 5 fortune 500 company and we've decided to select rise as a primary program. As we work on a ...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Joshua Nash
Hello everyone, I'm having an issue with my courses. I built a course in Rise and just recently sent it out for review. I received numerous feedback about the courses ...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Lauren  Sharp
Hi, Does anybody know how to create a diagnostic quiz in Rise 360? We would want the answers to lead to specific feedback (no answer is either incorrect or corre...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Rosy Palumbo
Hi, first of all, well done for the new super feature of the Block entrance animation! this adds a very dynamic mood to every content. But, unfortunately, and also une...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Jason Ronstadt
Hi, Sometimes I will select "review" because I want to "publish a new instance" of an existing course. I want to save updates and create a latest version. After s...
over 1 year ago
By Crystal Horn
Gregory Casseleux
Hello Do you know if it is possible to add a gradient color as background for text or any other Rise object without editing the css? Thx Greg
over 1 year ago
By Crystal Horn
Michael Bauer
Hi again Is there a way to change the colour of the marker on the Labelled Graphic? Changing the colour in the settings just changes it once the learner hovers over it...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Sean Drake
Does anyone know how to remove bookmarks within Rise 360. My LMS is having trouble uploading the export from Rise?
over 1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Daya Nair
Hello I see just 4 types of questions on the KC .. I already have a block from SL 360, so what are my options.... New to Rise, but not to SL 360. Any workarounds will ...
over 1 year ago
By Daya Nair
Andy Carter
Rise is an excellent tool and one of the advantages of it being a web-based tool is that it's easily updated. However, for some clients there is not an option to work ...
over 1 year ago
By Phil Mayor
David Tait
I've just added an SVG in to Rise, the quality is fantastic vs PNG. However there is a problem. I want the user to be able to click to zoom the image but the ima...
over 1 year ago
By David Kettle
Ken Hirsohn
Here is my question: I am using Rise with Review, and it is great to be able to get feedback from my co-workers and customers so easily. Two shortcomings: ...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Rick Horton
We are relatively new to building Storyline Blocks within Rise. We have noticed that when we go to Tablet or Phone view the Storyline interaction shows a play button. ...
over 1 year ago
By Crystal Horn
Jeannette McGlinsky
I created a short video in Storyline and uploaded to Review 360. Within the Rise course, I grabbed the video from Review but this video won't load when I've laun...
over 1 year ago
By Crystal Horn
Mel Taylor
Hi Is it possible to turn off the submit button in the quiz feature in Rise. I have a quiz at the end of a course and have been asked to set it so that user selects an...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Nicole Legault
We’re super excited to share a handy new feature in E-Learning Heroes community: Now folks with Articulate 360 trials and subscriptions can easily grab a copy of the i...
over 1 year ago
By Crystal Horn
Ashley Terwilliger
I'm excited to let you know that you can now export Rise courses for Tin Can API (xAPI)! Check out this Peek video to see how easy it is. Enjoy!
over 1 year ago
By Crystal Horn
Nicole Papaioannou
So my client gave me a team account. I was told that when they removed me from billing, and I started billing for my own account, all of my content would transfer.&nbs...
over 1 year ago
By Crystal Horn