Last Post Replies
Brenda Stutsky
Hi: The add a marker icon is missing on the Labeled Graphic interaction. Can only have 2 markers. Used to have the ability to add more. Is this an error? Using Firefox.
over 1 year ago
By Marie elenda
Nicola Redfearn
Hi I'm working on a course with my SME. I have a Teams licence but he does not so I'm having to send a copy of the course when he needs to work on it. The custom...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Lucine Cholakian
I am using the scenario block and I need to represent a person with a disability and I noticed there is not a character for that. Is there a way I could get that chara...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Alex Peng
Hi, I am having some issue with storyline block in rise. Once the storyline block is completed, when revisit, it arrives at the initial screen. Is there a way we can s...
over 1 year ago
By Amma Knight
Kristy Wake
I created a button block, but I want the button on the left and the text on the right instead of the inverse. Is there a way to edit placement?
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Rosemary Aylward
I built a course in RISE and loaded it into my LMS. It is distorting the spacing on the text even though it looked fine in RISE. When I went back into RISE I loo...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
bobby garcia
Once all lessons are complete, can I have a certificate made available? Like an additional lesson block that has a certificate pull user name and course title from LMS...
over 1 year ago
By Crystal Horn
Renaud Levantidis
Hi, I've an important issue with most of my exported ZIP files with Rise 360. I did made some checks, tests and researches over the web, this forum and Rise itself bef...
over 1 year ago
By Crystal Horn
Catherynne Mattar
I have a course with a few single item Checkbox Lists, followed by a Continue Divider with the completion type of 'Complete Block Directly Above'. We use them as conte...
over 1 year ago
By Crystal Horn
Adam Lossing
Has anyone experienced the issue we have reported from users, where our Rise SCORM modules no longer display the images after being idle for some time?
over 1 year ago
By Crystal Horn
Ondřej Krátký
If I change the FONT in Rise 360, I don't see the change on the title page and the quizzes. Is there any possibility?
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Laurie Noffs
I would like to see the text of my section title in the lesson itself, not just in the menu. Is that possible?
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Rocket Droid
Hi there! Does anyone know if there is a way to customize the platform with some custom code? Our client wants to adjust some fonts and colouring further than j...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Lawrence Eaton
Trying to create a self evaluation with a number of questions that have no particular answer, but must have a numbering system 1 through 5. E.G. How confident are you ...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Jesse Miller
Hello! Can anyone tell me how to view results from a sorting activity created in Rise? Is there a way for the learner to view more specific results than just the numbe...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Helen Bohorquez
Hey folks, I've noticed that certain attachments download automatically instead of opening in the browser. Is there a reason for this? My preference is for the f...
over 1 year ago
By Crystal Horn
Kellie Shields
Anybody knows, if a customer has Articulate 360 in their organisation, can they then upload one of my courses to their software and edit themselves? Many thanks...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Mary Atwood
I have encountered an error where the Content Library in Rise 360 loads only a handful of images and then displays a broken image icon. (See attachment.) I...
over 1 year ago
By Crystal Horn
mikki herbold
Do you know when the new scenario blocks will happen for Rise? Within the month of March?
over 1 year ago
By Ian Monk
Margaret Villella
Hi I am wondering if anyone knows how to have a logo or image over multimedia in rise. I want to cover up the start of the video. thanks
over 1 year ago
By Margaret Villella