Last Post Replies
Bhavik Shah
Due to certain system related issues we need to run the learning programs in IE compatibility mode in most cases. Is it possible to export the Rise content to work in...
2 years ago
By Carolyn Whittaker
Dorte Lynge Hansen
Is it possible to insert some kind of comment block in Rise, where users can post a comment to a page in preview mode? Thanks in advance!
2 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Sandra Whitford
I am just doing a Rise program for a client who wants to be able to track quiz results.  I have figured that part out but when I go to make the quiz there seems to be ...
2 years ago
By Sandra Whitford
Paul Knights
Hi, maybe this is a small thing but why does the mobile menu icon (top left) default to text "course" when scrolling in a mobile view? My uses find this confusing as i...
2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
marcia o
Hi there I was working on a course and then a screen came up with BRB! Rise is temporarily down for maintenance, but will return shortly. This has been quite some ti...
2 years ago
By sarah marshall
L P
I have page numbers in Preview but don't see them in Edit mode. I'm getting tired of counting to find specific pages... or I'm just lazy??
2 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Lan Banchit
Good Afternoon, Does anyone know how to build a multiple choice question in Rise that allow learners to choose more than one correct answer?
2 years ago
By Lan Banchit
Dave Baker
Hi, We are currently authoring RISE courses with a test included. Is there any way the results of this test can migrate onto our Learning Management System (LEAPOnlin...
2 years ago
By Dave Baker
Rachell Weiss
Is there a way to control where the display box pops up in a labeled graphic? As seen in the screen shot the display box covers the entire picture when there is plenty...
2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
LuAnn Lodl
I want to add crisp images that aren't compressed or pixelated, but I'm unsure what size of image to upload in Rise. When I try to enter a Centered Image, it looks goo...
2 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kevin Mahon
Hello Our LMS (Oracle Learning Management) does not support uploading published zip files. It has to link to a URL on a separate server. I can get the content to dis...
2 years ago
By Kevin Mahon
Amanda McC
I'm trying to upload a simple Rise course to Moodle. No Videos, a little audio - total folder is 8mb. But Moodle is giving a message that the file size is too large to...
2 years ago
By Amanda McC
Andrew Sellon
I have a Rise course with a couple of brief videos (welcome and closing remarks).  The client wants to ensure the learner sits through the videos, so I added a locked ...
2 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Don Bain
Articulate-izens: I created a prototype course in Rise and exported it with Tin Can API, then uploaded to TalentLMS. The course display is wonderful on desktop in Ris...
2 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
julie taylor
Once the module is complete, exported and zipped and added as a Resource>File-- what do you set as the main file? In the Articulate website, it says use the html fi...
2 years ago
By julie taylor
Narelle McCallum
Hello all! I'm hoping this is possible?  We would like to publish each of our Rise lessons independently, rather than wrapped up as a course with front page/menu etc....
2 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Daniel Fletcher
Hello! I'm embedding some YouTube videos in a Rise course. We have added Japanese closed captions, and I'd like to force the video to play with those closed captions....
2 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Aida Debibi
Hello, I have a issue with the scorm Rise course in TalentSoft.  I've tested: scorm1.2, scorm 2004, AICC it works for the first time. But when I replay the Rise cour...
2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Magda Diaz
I am leaving the company I am currently working for and my Articulate 360 license will be transferred to another employee. Will the Rise Files that I've worked on get ...
2 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Ruth Canton
I've just searched for any discussion on this. Perhaps most users don't mind this feature but my company's brand guidelines are conflicting. Is there any way to creat...
2 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger