Last Post Replies
Susan Austin
Happy New Year to you all I have finished my project and now getting feedback from testers. One stated that seeing 41 lessons is off putting for a learner. ...
over 1 year ago
By Susan Austin
Ambika reddy
Hi Team, I have edited the CSS for the published file and again when we republish the content and again when I replace with the same CSS file i...
over 1 year ago
By Ambika reddy
Elizabeth Berger
Hi Everyone, It appears that learners are not able to navigate freely to a lesson placed after the assessment. Is there any way to fix that? I want to add the tr...
over 1 year ago
By Elizabeth Berger
Axians PT 5
Hello! I have a course made in rise, to which I have added some storyline blocks. One of these blocks, is positioned at the end of the course, and corresponds to a 10 ...
over 1 year ago
By John Cooper
Heather Lord
Hello, I have a course built in RISE that we (myself and SME team) update frequently. The actual course that is published and in our LMS has a Navigation set to ...
over 1 year ago
By Steve Brimley
Narasimha Raju
Hi Team, The old subscription has expired due to the merger of the companies, and I have been assigned a new ID and subscription account. Is there any way to recover t...
over 1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Lesley Condon
I have just completed my first Rise project (its so easy!) but when i have come to the quiz can you limit the number of attempts that the user gets to pass? I only wan...
over 1 year ago
By Mets Fjield
John Cooper
I've seen a few discussions here about being able to use a link to a file loaded as an attachment in an attachment block in RISE mainly to do with changing the way in ...
over 1 year ago
By John Cooper
Linda Mendonsa
This is a huge problem for me, not being able to undo easily, or not being able to go back more than one step. As everyone has indicated, ctrl-Z doesn't work in many c...
over 1 year ago
By Christopher Santos
Matt Hall
I have a course in Rise with a Storyline presentation I uploaded into Conerstone and it seems to be confusing some users. I added a link for users to click and it open...
over 1 year ago
By Matt Hall
Michele Valkov
How can I pause a video for an interaction in Rise? I'd like to pause a video and then link to another video then return to the main video?
over 1 year ago
By Christopher Santos
Laury Arnold
Is it possible to have a rise 360 file converted into .mp4, .mov or .avi format? If so, could someone walk me through how to get that done?
over 1 year ago
By Christopher Santos
Learn Team
I uploaded the attached test quiz SCORM file into this SCORM Cloud website which lets me see how the interactions are logged. Unfortunately there were no LMSSetValue i...
over 1 year ago
By Christopher Santos
Terry Purtell
Is there a way to lock down the Navigation Sidebar in Rise 360? I am not trying to restrict jumping around. Instead I am trying to force the user to keep the Nav...
over 1 year ago
By Terry Purtell
Mary Kay OSullivan
This is the most irritating issue with RISE (short of adding a blow-horn sound when it does it). I've tried clicking on PREVIEW but it doesn't help, and at best ...
over 1 year ago
By Vickie Roone
Linn T. Gustavsen
Hi. I have a quite long video (that's on youtube) that my learners have to watch as part of their training. However some of them are not able to complete the who...
over 1 year ago
By Saiful Islam
Maryam Sadigh
Hello, I've been trying to set the hyperlink for an email in Rise with no luck. I've used hyperlinks and buttons (mailto: xxx@email.com), but none of them work. Does e...
over 1 year ago
By Phil Mayor
Dave Draper
We republished 12 of our Videos using Rise360 (originally Storyline) and have started to get random "JSON Loader httpStatus: 500" lockups - a total of 20 course ...
over 1 year ago
By Stephanie Theessen
Jackie Matuza
Hi, I have an embedded link in a Rise block. Is it possible to increase the font size of the displayed text?
over 1 year ago
By Jackie Matuza
multimedia@kapta.biz SAS
Hi everyone. I'm having trouble autoplaying an storyline interaction in Rise, the screen goes black and i have to click on it to start it. Any idea how can I fix it?
over 1 year ago
By Felipe Zuñiga