Last Post Replies
Liz Tyler
Hi, I have a need to get the user to visit and external link (which I know how to set up) but I then need the user to return to the module. What address do I use for t...
over 1 year ago
By Liz Tyler
Graeme Foulds
Hi. Due to a misunderstanding, in error I deleted some text blocks from a published Rise course, which I would now like to get back again. The Undo option for such del...
over 1 year ago
By Angelo Cruz
Teddy Parvanova
None of my courses are loading. My team is experiencing the same.
over 1 year ago
By Angelo Cruz
Chris Lupetti
Hey, I can't find the option to turn off the lesson numbers within Rise. Can anyone provide me with directions? Thanks!
over 1 year ago
By Angelo Cruz
Bernadette Cain
I've just published a course in Rise 360 and now want to go in and edit. How to I get back to the preview link? I also used block dividers in my course using my custom...
over 1 year ago
By Angelo Cruz
Susan Austin
Can you advise whether the start button can be removed?
over 1 year ago
By Angelo Cruz
Karen Harvey
Kia ora, I work for a health and disability organisation. My role is vast but one of my areas is developing e-learning contact on Rise 360 within short timeframes. The...
over 1 year ago
By Angelo Cruz
Whitney Lowe
I have about 8 videos that will be in a Rise Lesson. I was thinking I'd like them not to take up so much screen real estate, so I could put them in an accordion intera...
over 1 year ago
By Angelo Cruz
Alejandra Garcia
I created an interaction in Storyline to be added as a Storyline block in Rise. The learners need to click on different elements to be able to read about that phase of...
over 1 year ago
By Angelo Cruz
Jen Slusser-MacTernan
Do "seat" and administrator refer to course creators within 360 teams? Can the course be assigned to unlimited staff? Each staff who will take the class doesn't need a...
over 1 year ago
By Crystal Horn
Chrissie McHugh
When I create a table in RISE it looks perfect in the edit area. As soon as I preview it some of the columns and data shrink and do not show on one line like they should.
over 1 year ago
By Crystal Horn
Thomas Werner
'Start Course’ link much too small and, should not list/link to all lessons on this page as it negates the desire to not have students jump into the middle of th...
over 1 year ago
By Christopher Santos
Ken Shawl
Hi, We use Rise for education modules with testing at the end, and export to an internal LMS (Workday). Is there a way to review this data? We are looking to understan...
over 1 year ago
By Christopher Santos
Kaye Davis
Hi, We have been provided with zoom recordings with closed captioning to embed into a rise course. However, we are having problems getting the closed captioning ...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Sarah Miller
Hi all, I'm new to Rise and not sure if this is the correct forum to ask this but... could someone please point me in the direction where I might find the character li...
over 1 year ago
By Jeff Baxter
Chelsee Kari-Heimann
I selected a template for a course with buttons to the right of the cover page text, but when I opened the template, they were not there for me to update or change.&nb...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Dena Sextro
We added a table with two columns only with a small amount of text in each column. There is plenty of space to the right and columns are skinny, yet the text is still ...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Tina Whitehead
i have recently been handed the administrator access, but im not able to access any of the work done by the previous administrator - is there anyway to access the fold...
over 1 year ago
By Christopher Santos
Training Mailbox
Hi. I have built a few courses that have links to different websites that support the subject matter e.g. NSPCC site. These links work fine when viewing th...
over 1 year ago
By Christopher Santos
Amelia Costigan
We have several people working on our Rise courses and it seems VERY easy to delete a section, or even a complete course if one is really careless. There isn't a robus...
over 1 year ago
By Amelia Costigan