Last Post Replies
Trainer GameReady
Does anyone have any insight and directions for embedding a Rise course into a worpress.org website? I am using a Divi theme for building a basic educational website o...
almost 2 years ago
By Chris L
Matilda Parsons
Hi everyone,  I have a weird problem on my xAPI course (created on Rise) whereby my LMS won't recognise the course as complete.  I've tested it on SCORM cloud and it...
almost 2 years ago
By Louise Lindop
Yannick C
Is there a way to modify the font or size of chapter titles in Rise courses? The font is a bit too small for our audience. I've included a screenshot for reference.
almost 2 years ago
By Jeff Forrer
Leah Tatro
One of our clients is not able to see the images we've included on flashcards. She was using Chrome. The images display properly for me in both Chrome and Internet Exp...
almost 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Katherine Borish
Hello. I am new to Articulate and am working on a course in Rise. I have very basic questions - like how do I drag and drop a section title? I try but can't seem to ge...
almost 2 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Felix Sintes
Hello, In firefox, my course progression only works if we scroll slowly. The "continue to next lesson" button doesn't appear. Is this a known bug and can we fix? Th...
almost 2 years ago
By Katie Riggio
Kelly Meeker
Hi there, Rise users. Rise is currently unavailable, and our team is investigating what's going on. You can keep up with the latest updates on their progress here: htt...
almost 2 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Heather Wokusch
Just tried to update but got this error message: 80070641. After some months away, I see that Rise now does not work as it did. Cool things I was able to do in Blocks ...
almost 2 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Dan Winter
Hi community!  I've got a project where I'm "converting" courses authored in Captivate into either Rise or Storyline 360. The stakeholder would like to see us using R...
almost 2 years ago
By Michael Bauer
Sergio Lopez
We´re creating an e-learning platform that will contain dozens of courses. Since the topic we´re teaching about evolves on a regular basis, we anticipate we´ll need to...
almost 2 years ago
By Peter Ryan
Joe Mefford
Hi All, I work with a software company and am developing courses in Rise for our customers to learn our software.  I need to password protect the courses and track pr...
almost 2 years ago
By Peter Ryan
Katalin Kovacs
I was trying to create a branched scenario in Rise as I saw it in a posted sample. It kinda works but my problem is that if I turn off the prev/next buttons, then the ...
almost 2 years ago
By Katalin Kovacs
Nicholas Pitt
Hi    I was wondering  if it’s possible to link or attach an active presenter simulation in rise?   i currently import my simulation into storyline however it woul...
almost 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Maggie Patterson
Hi Everyone! I am building a course in rise and I want to use the Process function within a lesson. The issue I'm running into is... I created the lesson using blocks...
almost 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Jeanette Cereske
Hi, is there any way to export a list of all of the multimedia assets (video links) in all of the courses in our Rise account? thanks, Jeanettr
almost 2 years ago
By Katie Riggio
Marcia Kitshoff
Hi everyone   Hoping someone may have some input or advice. We use Moodle as our LMS and have our own version of the Moodle App for both Android and iOS. We recentl...
almost 2 years ago
By Monica Sulecio de Alvarez
Rachell Weiss
I've recently added a storyline file to a Rise that I'm working on.  I love this feature, but I modified my story size in storyline to 1010 x 550 because it's a softwa...
almost 2 years ago
By Robert Brugger
Patricia Mack
Hi, three of my team members are getting 502 bad gateway messages when trying to access RISE this AM...all are in different locations.   Anyone else experiencing this?...
almost 2 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
nathaly isabelle
Hello  I,M ready to publish my course in scorm, doing a test with rise, and I don't know where to add the title of the course and the code number for the manifest, li...
almost 2 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Jane Haddox
I have created a course in Rise and need a quiz.  I have created the quiz in quizmaster 13.  Is it possible to embed the quiz into Rise?
almost 2 years ago
By Tom Kuhlmann