Last Post Replies
Greg Sevcik
Hello, I am currently working on a course, part of which includes laying out "7 steps" our employees need to take at work. Each of these "7 Steps" has it's own associa...
over 1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Gemma Hobson
Hi all, I have removed the lesson label from my Rise course. Toggled off the Lesson Count Label in the navigation setting but the less0n number still appears- is...
over 1 year ago
By Angelo Cruz
Dana Gleason
We are relatively new to Articulate and have issues with only one person as the owner who can share content when we collaborate as a team. A couple of feat...
over 1 year ago
By Angelo Cruz
Céline Bergeron
Hi guys, I'm not that familiar with Rise but I can't find the way to resize my Storyline Blocks already set in 16:9 ratio that matches the size of my images in my Rise...
over 1 year ago
By Céline Bergeron
Sandra Caballer
We have made a guide for new users, developed on Rise using a couple of SL blocks, explaining how to log in and use our LMS. The Storyline blocks within the Rise...
over 1 year ago
By Angelo Cruz
s amer
Hello, Using track using complete course trigger in storyline. Continue button is set to complete storyline block above Continue button still showing regardless. any h...
over 1 year ago
By Angelo Cruz
Ericson Matias
Hi. I am having issue with RISE table. Adding the $ symbol while editing in RISE table changes the formatting of the text. It removes the dollar sign that was added, m...
over 1 year ago
By Angelo Cruz
Kylie Hutchinson
Has anyone had any experience putting a RISE 360 courses on Ed/X's platform?
over 1 year ago
By Christopher Santos
Irina Poloubessov
Hello, I have a Rise course with a few Storyline blocks embedded. When I export the course to LMS I am able either select track course completion or select tracking th...
over 1 year ago
By Van Nguyen
Christina Ales
We are now utilizing a couple of our Rise 360 courses that contain a Storyline screencast block in trainings that are presented to a group of employees. If it is done ...
over 1 year ago
By Christina Ales
Donna Lannerd (IS Clinical Education)
Is there a way to make a Rise360 be so learners cannot skip over lessons and just complete the assessment? Yes, you can put in a condition "continue" button but that i...
over 1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Alphonso Hendricks
I did search discussion history and found that almost 5 years ago someone shared code that allowed this. The link provided is now dead. Does someone have this code to ...
over 1 year ago
By Simon Smith
Jeff Hickman
Labels in many interactions continue to show "English" instead of "French". Preview and publish do not correct this. Please help!
over 1 year ago
By Jeff Hickman
Luis Greer
I have added the .vtt file to videos for captions in Rise360. The preview in Edit as well as the video in Review 360 are showing the captions perfectly. The issue come...
over 1 year ago
By Tom Kuhlmann
Ewan Laing
Good evening Hive Mind, Is there a way to remove the author avatar from the cover page of a Rise course?
over 1 year ago
By Ewan Laing
Katherine Adraktas
Is it copyright infringement if I link a youtube video in my for-profit RISE eLearning Program?
over 1 year ago
By Franklin Martinez
Discover Learning Designs
Hi, I'm developing a course and need to know whether Rise 360's font is measured in point or pixels to determine whether it's accessible.
over 1 year ago
By Angelo Cruz
Cristina Graham
Hi, Does the _NOPROCESS_ label work with the labeled graphics and carousel image blocks? My SMEs are saying the images look "squishy". Here's the link to the course: h...
over 1 year ago
By Cristina Graham
Dave Ashby
Our LMS, SABA, doesn't work well with anything above SCORM 1.2. But SCORM 1.2 limits the total number of characters to around 4000 While 2004 Ed. 3 is around 60K. Is t...
over 1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Michele Matyus
I am building a course and I am having trouble finding a block that would work for some content. It has to be interactive. The only block that will work is...
over 1 year ago
By Karl Muller