Last Post Replies
Logan Stahler
Hi all- We are working on a concept that uses the button stack block in Rise to act like an app where the user jumps to content through the buttons.  Is there any hac...
almost 2 years ago
By Logan Stahler
Lisa Harris
My client has not been able to get the AICC format to work in her LMS.  The course works fine as a SCORM in our LMS.  Does anyone have any suggestions?
almost 2 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Carol Mealy
Hi,  Is there a way to force a learner to revisit content in a course if the assessment is failed? Here's a scenario: Learner views a course with three modules and a...
almost 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Daniel Nyakana
Opened Rise this morning and noticed that the sorting activity has now been added as a feature when using blocks and clicking on interactivity vs. when it was just a c...
almost 2 years ago
By Daniel Nyakana
Malcolm Hughes
Hi. Just getting to grips with Storyline 360, and thought I'd take my first look at the Rise element of Articulate 360. As part of building some test lessons, I've tri...
almost 2 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jessica Rentel
I accidentally deleted a lesson and didn't realize it until i did the preview. I dont really want to redo the whole thing. :( 
almost 2 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Dave Baker
Hi, I note there is now a labelled graphic in blocks but only has two markers and cannot change the background picture. Is there any way to increase this functionality...
almost 2 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Valeria Aleman
Hello, just would like to know if Auto Play is still not supported in Rise.If it is, how do I do it? Thanks
almost 2 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Ivor Thynne
Hi, Can anyone help? I have a need to create a single Rise course that has other Rise courses within it. I have 5 courses translated into EN,FR, IT, DE and ES but I ...
almost 2 years ago
By Cameron Stewart
Nicole Sy
Hi,  I'm hoping someone might have an idea for me, as I am at a loss here. I created a Rise course, and a SCORM1.2 package. Our internal facing LMS (NetDimensions) is...
almost 2 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Les Helyes
I am having a rough time getting a cover page photo to show correctly.  I lose the top or the bottom and have spent all kinds of time adding space to get it looking (a...
almost 2 years ago
By Brian Cook
jeff wright
Hello, if we hire a company to build a course in Rise, and they are not on our team account, how do we get the course back from them in a state where we can make final...
almost 2 years ago
By jeff wright
Stefan K.
Hello everybody, I'm trying to insert a grapic as an iFrame within a rise project. During the preview, the graphic works perfectly however when I export the rise cour...
almost 2 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Hbl L&D
Hi, I have developed a Video Based Final Exams. I have inserted the question (as text) then an animated video defining that as a scenario would appear. I want to reo...
almost 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Salimah Lalani
Hi, My team accidentally discovered that if we insert a PDF attachment in a Rise module, click on it to open it in the browser, use that url to add links to the attac...
almost 2 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
CRN EM WFD
Is it possible to add more sections in the sorting activity feature please? This is currently limited to 4. It would be great if course creators can customise this to ...
almost 2 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Kate Jeffrey
Hi - I am quite new to Rise and importing questions from Quiz Maker > Storyline > Rise However, I am fumbling my way around. Has anyone had any problems importi...
almost 2 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Merisenda Alatorre
Hey everyone! I'm investigating content authoring tools, and Articulate 360 products is one on the list.  I was curious if anyone had experiences creating math/scien...
almost 2 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Diane Vaskas
I am new to the board and hoping I am able to ask about RISE here as well as Articulate 360.   I am uploading RISE courses to the Schoox LMS system and learners are re...
almost 2 years ago
By Katie Riggio
Gregg Condon
Hi all,  I'm trying to create a labeled graphic that is transparent to have people click on fields of our computer system and have them pop-up the description and det...
almost 2 years ago
By Crystal Horn