Last Post Replies
Glenn Mauder
Can anyone explain how to add a scenario block in Rise 360? I watched a few tutorials but I cant find the menu option that that allows for that. ...
over 1 year ago
By Glenn Mauder
Meddie Sims
Is it possible to only reveal answers after the learner passes a quiz?
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
John Beaudoin
Has anyone Published from SL / Rise as Web or xAPI format and been able to "access" the learner's answers / responses from the quiz in your course. I have a need...
over 1 year ago
By Karl Muller
JC Caianiello
Hi team, I would like to know more about Code Snippets. Can someone refer me to a resource that will help me learn how to use Code Snippets in my Rise courses? /jc
over 1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Lisa Cinglie
Is it possible to import slides from Storyline 360 into Rise? If so how?
over 1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Raymond Yucis
Can someone provide help with this scenario? 1. A user creates a RISE course and sends a URL link for people to share the course. 2. The course creator's A...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Megan Barrett
Hi, Is it possible to print quiz results from a quiz created using the standard Rise functionality, or do I need to create a quiz in Storyline and import th...
over 1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Tessa Shepperson
Hi, I have a little calculator based on gravity forms which I would like to embed in my course - see here. However, when I put the code into the code block it ju...
over 1 year ago
By Crystal Horn
Johnny Briggs
Hi guys, I'm having issues uploading images to Rise. The image uploads but then it sits and hangs at the processing stage before eventually timing out with an error. T...
over 1 year ago
By Crystal Horn
B B
Hi everyone, I am not sure if this is related to the jumping cursors but I tried to change the default image for the text/image in my course and my upload is no...
over 1 year ago
By Crystal Horn
Philip Large
I am trying to create a list of learning objectives but the numbers are not spaced evenly on the numbered list. The same applies for other list types. Any ideas?
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
SibaPrasad Padhi
I have included Arial Unicode MS font to my course theme in Rise. But it’s not showing in my review output in iPad device. Any solution to fix this?
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Kristin Stephenson
For the past few days, I've been having issues with Rise freezing while I'm trying to edit a course. I can get into the course, but when I press a button, it fla...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Amie Gustavson
I'm hoping someone can help with this. I have a course built in Rise using Storyline blocks. The last block is a quiz scene that includes question sli...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Alicia Soriano
How can I find my ADD CONTENT button? For some reason I can not find it while using RISE. Thank you
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Cheryl Morgenstern
Hello, I've started creating my first Rise course. I've decided that it would be better to make some of my lessons sections within other lessons. While I can change th...
over 1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Mits Jutley
Hello all, Is there a way, or will there be an update on Rise which you can change the background colour of a Rise lesson from White to something else? Cheers, Mits
over 1 year ago
By Brenda Stutsky
Antoinette Südhoff
We bought an e-learning that was produced with Rise. When I upload it (SAP SucessFactors) it works perfectly in Chrome. In Internet Explorer 11, the g...
over 1 year ago
By Crystal Horn
Amelia Costigan
We have a video with poor sound quality and want to subtitle it in Rise (we would love to reshoot but the person is in Europe). Can we use 3PlayMedia with Rise? Is the...
over 1 year ago
By Crystal Horn
Product Development
Hello I'm trying to change the image on a labeled graphic in Rise and I can't find how to do it. I've looked in edit and settings.
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez