Last Post Replies
Steve Warren
Hi and thank you for running such a responsive board - it has saved me many times :) I am using RISE (with embedded Storyline blocks) as the primary development tool f...
over 1 year ago
By Steve Warren
Kelvin Perez
I cannot add a collaborator.
over 1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Atara Kellman
Hi, We have a Rise Module with three parts (a video, download document, and a checkbox that they watched and read). Some users are being marked as completed properly i...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Jennifer Knott
When I use a screen reader to access a carousel block in Rise 360, I can get into the block, and read the title and contents of the first item. However, when I continu...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Joe McCahill
Hi, I love the layout and functionality of the quote carousel but don't want to use it for quotations. Is there a way to remove the quotations? Or a workaround f...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Eva Kakliugina
Hi, When I insert a video via multimedia, the first stop frame is worse quality than the original video and once clicked play the view is good. But that first view is ...
over 1 year ago
By Crystal Horn
Laura Cerveny
I'm trying to use the embed multimedia block with a custom iframe code, but every time I press enter the code I typed is displayed minus the id attribute. ie. I'll inp...
over 1 year ago
By Crystal Horn
Kelly Kreps
Hi! I use an LMS to store my Rise courses. What I have noticed is that the questions from the Rise quizzes are not appearing in my data- within the LMS and when I expo...
over 1 year ago
By Lea Agato
Richard Piper
We used Storyline to build our courses, now we would like to use Rise 360 to redo all of our courses. My question is, will Rise work the same way as Storyline when it ...
over 1 year ago
By Crystal Horn
Nicole Grzesiak
This very well could be a question for Microsoft but I figured I would check and see if any one else has encountered this issue. I have a SharePoint 2013 site that I p...
over 1 year ago
By Brandy Rainwater
Joseph Mello
Is there a way in Rise360 to add a Knowledge check where users are given a list of items and need to drag the items into one of two areas/buckets? If they are correct ...
over 1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Instructional Designer
I'm having trouble getting my Storyline block in a correct size in the Rise course I'm building. If I set it to the "small" size, some of the text is harder to r...
over 1 year ago
By Chino Navarro
Robyn Wilson
Hello, Some of our learners have been unable to advance to the last section of their campaign module after completing the quiz. They have unlimited tries to get ...
over 1 year ago
By Chino Navarro
Ammolite Ammolite's RISE Account
We like the look of the text on image for creating headers, but the text currently can't be designated as a header for screen readers. It would be really nice if we co...
over 1 year ago
By Chino Navarro
over 1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Manickavalli Sumanthanan
My courses are loading in Rise. anyone facing the issue??
over 1 year ago
By Robert Swift
Amanda Allen
Hi, it looks like Rise is down. Is anyone else having trouble?
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Jennifer Knott
I was using the VoiceOver screen reader on a course where I had loaded the compact navigation widget. I was able to access it when the page loaded, but then was not ab...
over 1 year ago
By Lea Agato
Jeff Gehlert
I've been digging through the archives and haven't been able to find anything about this so I figured I'd post to see if anyone has a solution. I'm updating an existin...
over 1 year ago
By Angelo Cruz
Karen Vangalis
We have a small third-party audience that needs to review an annual compliance RISE course. They do not have accounts for our company and will not be using our LMS. Is...
over 1 year ago
By Phil Mayor