Last Post Replies
Claire Shakespeare
Please can you tell/show me how to set the completion so that the learner must click on all images/text in order to complete a section in Rise?
over 1 year ago
By Angelo Cruz
Elearning Wordminds
Hi all, I was wondering if it is possible to add an expired trial version account to an team subscription spot? I have one free spot on the licensed team subscription ...
over 1 year ago
By Angelo Cruz
Jane Stella
Hi there, I'm trying to change images in Rise to ones saved locally on my computer, however, I keep getting "Error" and cannot upload the images I need. Replacing from...
over 1 year ago
By Angelo Cruz
Aurélie Delenclos
Hello dear community, When I create a training capsule in Rise, I am not able to modify the theme because the button is inactive, same for Share, review and preview. Y...
over 1 year ago
By Judy Nollet
Megan Navarre
Why can't I change the stock image that is used for a Labeled Graphic? The image that is available to click on is a picture of a hot air balloon over a lake.&nbs...
over 1 year ago
By Ron Price
suzie wells
Hi there I was wondering is there a way to have a group discussion board in rise where students can comment and post? Thanks! Suzie
over 1 year ago
By LaConti Bryant
Steve Warren
Hi I have just been informed that, in all my courses, users can simply navigate straight to the quiz at the end, without viewing any content, and be marked as "passed"...
over 1 year ago
By Steve Warren
Cheryl Bonner
I am supposed to be a part of a teams group but it says my invite expired. Is there someone who could help me with this? I have a regular account and it is asking me t...
over 1 year ago
By Angelo Cruz
Thomas Werner
Can Articulate be used in K-12 schools
over 1 year ago
By Tom Kuhlmann
Kristi Carter
Is there a way to convert a you tube video to be a presentation in articulate?
over 1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Brian Brandenburg
Hi in a recently published course I was reviewing for accessibility, I noticed a couple of things. 1st the designer used the information note, which has an i with a ci...
over 1 year ago
By Brian Brandenburg
Dan-Iulius Sabo
Hello, Is there any chance we can get the templates of those rise trainings: https://training.articulate.com/webinars/beginner-guide-rise-360
over 1 year ago
By Tom Kuhlmann
Conceptual HR
I have built out a course with different links and a download within it- and the links and the download is not working. It was working yesterday. Is anyone else ...
over 1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
EI Design
Hi, I had few RISE projects in my previous account my license is expired and now, I have another new account so please suggest how can I recover or transfer the projec...
over 1 year ago
By Karl Muller
LRMG Digital
Hi there I'm hoping someone can help. We've built a rise course, which from the editable side (as well as preview and review link) becomes unresponsive when tryi...
over 1 year ago
By Chino Navarro
Andrea Lehman
Hello! Can I change the clothes of a character in Rise 360 scenarios? I need to at least have the correct color shirt for a branded eLearning I'm creating. Is this pos...
over 1 year ago
By bicking lim
Joseph Mello
I had created a course in Rise. then, had to give up my license a month ago with some team changes. I have a new license now, same login. Is it possible to find and ac...
over 1 year ago
By Christopher Santos
Pami Parker
When previewing a Next Big Idea Club course (The Power of Regret), I noticed that both the book and the club were promoted on the cover page with what looks like a but...
over 1 year ago
By Chelsee Kari-Heimann
NSAR Education
I added the file but not working, any insight?
over 1 year ago
By Christopher Santos
Sarah Hodge
View course With so many new Rise updates, I wanted to create a course showcasing what this awesome tool can do, using fluffy puppies and wagging tails. Dog pun...
over 1 year ago
By audrey rippingale