Last Post Replies
Tim Hillier
When I go to publish to Review there are 3 options for the same name under "Publish a new version of an existing item". I am guessing I published a different version w...
almost 2 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Ian Blake
Hi The strength of Rise for me is the truly responsive design. I have just used it to create an 'app' for a toolbox of activities that people can use when facilitati...
almost 2 years ago
By Michael Hinze
W Gill
Hi everyone, I use RISE more as a job-aid  vehicle versus full-out course.  Of course there are situation where I'd like to be able to track a users completion/access...
almost 2 years ago
By Tatawan Suto
Matthew Francis
Is there any functional difference between the standard sorting activity and the one in blocks? Is it possible to change the background or add images to the cards? Th...
almost 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Hronn Jonsdottir
Hi  I´m huge fan of Rise and have been creating series of e-learning in Rise for our Customer service. We have around 800 people with in our customer service out of 4...
almost 2 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Joe McCahill
Is it possible to hyperlink to a particular chapter or block within a Rise course?
almost 2 years ago
By Karin Rex
Lew Jamison
Is it possible to use the storyline player output as a block in Rise? Lew
almost 2 years ago
By Lew Jamison
Samara Fogel
Hello,  I've created a few courses in Rise for all staff to complete. I've exported them to SCORM 1.2 and uploaded them into BVS, our LMS. We track when it takes folk...
almost 2 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Steve Fisher
Hi there, I'm new into Rise, and I'm attempting to set up templates with a corporate logo. The problem I have is that every time I attempt to insert our logo Rise reje...
almost 2 years ago
By Steve Fisher
Dan Sloan
When I set a RISE lesson to Restricted Navigation, I find the learners are able to get around not having to complete all or part of a lesson module, by simply scrollin...
almost 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Applied Learning
Hello, when using a Rise course on our site it is very laggy and noticeable. As an example, pls click on the launch button on this very simple Rise course: https://ww...
almost 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Emily Farrow
I'd like to modify a course without loosing the current version.  Is there a way to copy an entire course and rename it?  My end goal is to have two versions of the co...
almost 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Danielle Madden
I was working on a course in Rise and received 2 error messages: the one said, "the database system is shutting down". I exited Rise and relaunched the course and now ...
almost 2 years ago
By Danielle Madden
Julio Prina
Greetings community, We've been using rise as an excellent goodie resource to complement our webinar sections. The goodies link to external webpages like our offered...
almost 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
SibaPrasad Padhi
Can we Customize Lesson heading with background image, color with customized option of left, right, upper, below text options. This will enhance the look and feel of t...
almost 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Gary Baum
I saw the article "Rise: How to Customize Text Labels" (August 29, 2017) in which it stated "Watch Articulate CTO Arlyn Asch demonstrate the label editor in this video...
almost 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Matthijs Mensink
Hi! Is there a way to add warnings in Rise? We use Rise for installation instructions and especially in the new process block (...I like it!) it would be nice to add a...
almost 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Alphonso Hendricks
I am easily able to embed one RISE lesson into Storyline 360 but can't do more than one. Anyone able to suggest how to get around this? (Reason I did it was to quickl...
almost 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Trina Rimmer
Hello, everyone! I’m thrilled to announce several new features that give you more integration with Storyline 360 and more options in Rise. Here are the highlights: ...
almost 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Kathryn Medeiros
At my company, we use only Storyline 360 and Rise to make all our eLearning courses. Recently we switched to a new LMS, Docebo, with all xAPI (TIN CAN) files.  We are ...
almost 2 years ago
By Sangeetha Menon