Last Post Replies
Document Control
Hello, I wanted to reach out on here regarding a problem exporting a course in Rise 360. The course was made in our usual way and we have had no problems thus far. How...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Gerry McAteer
Hi I think there is a bug in the Rise card sorting interactive block. When yo click the settings button and delete the last number of the Hex value, or highlight and e...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Kai Timms
Hey guys, I'm having the issue with Rise where it just says "Your content is loading" and doesn't actually load the page. Does anyone know if it is down or broken? I c...
over 1 year ago
By Crystal Horn
Nat Berg
Hi, I am having an issue with loading videos in to my module. It uploads and then gets stuck on publishing and eventually says "something went wrong please try again"
over 1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Anne Ganly
Hi all, I'm unable to add in text to go with the aerial button for the course. The 2nd one is the quiz, however, I would like to edit this too. Does ...
over 1 year ago
By Crystal Horn
Yunior Murillo
Hi, I am having an issue with a square like box appearing to the left of a Storyline block on an iPad after I click the play button (see attached screenshots). The box...
over 1 year ago
By Crystal Horn
Tom Wells
Hi everyone, We have an Articulate Rise course exported as SCORM 1.2 module, which is embedded in Moodle 3.11. We’ve had intermittent reports from users of some ...
over 1 year ago
By Crystal Horn
Morten Skoglund
Hi everyone I am trying to use the code snippet to add this query in Rise 360 but I'm an idiot when it comes to code. Can anyone help? Here is the webpage https://nett...
over 1 year ago
By Phil Mayor
Bobbie Dowling
Hi, I’m trying to do something a little different in a Rise-authored SCORM 2004 e-learning module, but our developers don’t know which scorm fields to use to measure t...
over 1 year ago
By Phil Mayor
Vectorworks Training UK
I would like to have a paragraph block with a numbered list, then an image block or video block, then another paragraph block which continues the numbered list. It doe...
over 1 year ago
By Michelle Schnob
Dhyani Parekh
How can you require a google form to be submitted before allowing the user to proceed forward in the course? Marking all fields in the form as requires isn't doing it....
over 1 year ago
By Lea Agato
Iasmi Florou
Hi all, In our organization we want our learners to be able to bookmark in their browser Rise Job Aids and have indefinite access to the most up-to-date content...
over 1 year ago
By Lea Agato
Cim Kearns
I keep getting an error when trying to embed a Wistia video. Wistia suggested removing some of the code so that iframe is doing its framing thing. Code was...
over 1 year ago
By Glenda DeHoff
Kim Martin
Hi, Has anyone had to move a user and their content to a different account? Not from a team member to another team member. If so, how did you do it? There ...
over 1 year ago
By Gren Foronda
Elizabeth Everingham Miller
Hi there, I love using Rise but one thing that does frustrate me is not having bullets and numbers in anything but the main page. Does anyone else feel the same?...
over 1 year ago
By Vasanth Krishnan
Karen de Villiers
Good day, When I create an assessment, and in the answer section, the answers are email addresses, they are created as hyperlinks. How do I create them to be just norm...
over 1 year ago
By OWEN HOLT
Susanne Wrage
Hello, My question is a bit of a mixed bag, as this is my first Rise project that requires translation. Of course, it needs to be an "all out" effort with 8 lang...
over 1 year ago
By David Tait
Tom Beakes
I'm can't export the course I'm working on. My colleague created the course and shared it with me - I can edit it, but when I go to export it I only have the option to...
over 1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Luiza-Alexandra Olteanu
I need your help with the following scenario: My colleague who left the company 1 year ago had shared with me the editable version of a course created by her. Now I ne...
over 1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Difuz Learning
Hi, Is there an option autoplay for the audio ? In storyline, we used to automatically launch the audio each time the learner change the slide. Here in RISE, I fear he...
over 1 year ago
By Donna Boucher