Last Post Replies
Infor MEA
Hi everyone, I´m trying to share with a client the sharable link of a module created with Rise. I normally use this simpler way of sharing before exporting to the LMS...
almost 2 years ago
By Martika Cox
Alma Soria
Hello. We have a license with articulate, however, the user was recently changed and when registering the new one, I could not visualize the information that I alread...
almost 2 years ago
By Alma Soria
Thomas Lehning
The ergonomy department of my client reworked our rise-courses and found out, that rise courses have some important problems with ergonomic features. For examples the ...
almost 2 years ago
By Thomas Lehning
Joanna Phillips
I know folks have said they are having issues having videos play in Chrome. I actually have the issue of Explorer not playing all my videos, especially in Rise.  If I...
almost 2 years ago
By Joanna Phillips
Derek Carter
I am new to Articulate and am working in RISE and have opened a Labeled Graphic. It defaults to allow for 2 Markers. I need to add an additional marker but don't ...
almost 2 years ago
By Derek Carter
Mike VeHorn
Good Morning All! Just had a quick questions, does Rise have the ability to automatically play the audio block once the page loads as opposed to the learner clicking ...
almost 2 years ago
By Julie Pochik
Deborah Decker
I built a course in Rise that has a Storyline block. When published on the LMS, If I exit the course in the middle of the Storyline block I have to start at the beginn...
almost 2 years ago
By Deborah Decker
Rosemary Aylward
I have created my first course and loaded it in my LMS. The course works fine and the sidebar is tracking and indicating how much I complete. The problem I'm having is...
almost 2 years ago
By Rosemary Aylward
Shea Stori-Ross
Hello,  I've created multiple projects using Rise.  Some projects require the same Labels (under settings) while others need something different.  Initially, I kept a...
almost 2 years ago
By Shea Stori-Ross
Roland Straub
Hi all, I have an e-learning course - built with Rise - running in our LMS (crossknowledge).  One step of my course now causes trouble on one learner's HP Elite x2 de...
almost 2 years ago
By Roland Straub
Mhairi Longmuir
Hi there, I am trying to change the size of my theme logo.... - When I upload a logo that is 440 x 45 px, it gets re-sized to 220 x 25px. - When I upload a logo that ...
almost 2 years ago
By Martika Cox
Lesley Condon
I've got a very short section in my elearn and there is a massive blank space coming up between the content and the next section tab. Any ideas how to get rid of it? 
almost 2 years ago
By Martika Cox
AGNES SOMBE MIS
Hello, I get error message 'Please verify the file is a video and try again.' (see enclosed screenshot) when I want to upload a video into a rise block/course. I pro...
almost 2 years ago
By Martika Cox
Sara Juul Clausen
Dear e-learning Heroes, Does anyone know if an iFramed Rise course (in Moodle) is trackable in moodle? Thank you in advance! Best, Sara
almost 2 years ago
By Sara Juul Clausen
Gemma Wells
If I link out to document housed on our LMS in a Rise document when its published for the LMS will the learner be able to open the docs via the link? 
almost 2 years ago
By Gemma Wells
Paul Tottle
Hi I have 5 quiz questions, using different types. One is a multi choice and the learner click the correct answer of the 1st position in a 5 stage sequence. Because i...
almost 2 years ago
By Paul Tottle
Liz Pye
Hi , I'm having issues with hyperlinks that are sitting inside RISE interactions.  They don't work in the usual way, the only way the hyperlink can be accessed is by ...
almost 2 years ago
By Martika Cox
Shannon Orser
Labelled Graphic: Edit Card / Existing text not visible for editing in edit mode See attachment where the copy is visible in edit/preview mode of the image See attac...
almost 2 years ago
By Shannon Orser
Dan Kimball
Hi everyone, I created a Rise presentation with 3 videos embedded/uploaded to Rise.  After playing it I see that it will pause the videos, spooling,  as the server ma...
almost 2 years ago
By Laurie Foberg
LaVon Bowman
Ashley, I have a course developed in Rise. The SME request is to switch a lesson from its current position to just before the lesson ahead. In other words, the order c...
almost 2 years ago
By LaVon Bowman