Last Post Replies
Will Findlay
I know this is a strange request, but I want to create a Rise course (SCORM) that cannot be completed in an LMS. In this particular case I want the course to stay on t...
over 1 year ago
By Jose Tansengco
Pat Jones
The Roadmap for Rise currently states that Keyboard and screen reader users can now explore flashcard interactions but then it lists the feature as planned. Is that cu...
over 1 year ago
By Suziana Ahmed Shukor
Andri deBeer
Hello Rise team. Firstly I want to thank you for the new feature whereby we can customize our heading and body font in courses. This is amazing! I do however wonder if...
over 1 year ago
By Andri deBeer
Zhuting Chang
Trying to work out how to embed an iframe taken from moodle. As there is a login, the view is restricted in Rise. Tried H5P.org but everything needs to be public. Any ...
over 1 year ago
By Phil Mayor
Ramamohan Talapakula
While working on non-English courses, not able to edit labels like 'Next, Continue and Try again' in the Scenario template. It is critical to change these labels as th...
over 1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Billi Switalski
I'm using the table in RISE and want to sort the table. Can I do this in RISE? What about copying an entire row from one place in a table to another place in the same ...
over 1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Khadar Ismail
It will be good if articulate rise 360 will support two quiz at same time. when you have multiple language course. for example (export LMS) Track using quiz result&nbs...
over 1 year ago
By John Morgan
Elena Nemtuc
Hi All, When working with RISE, the scenario block is really useful. Unfortunately, there is a limitation in terms of characters: one can only choose from your galler...
over 1 year ago
By John Morgan
Julie Stelter
Hi, I was just in a great webinar with Maestro. Their team said that there are optimal image dimensions for each Rise image component. Where can I find this informatio...
over 1 year ago
By Julie Stelter
Tom Jones
Hi all! We're currently looking into the prospect of selling the courses we design and deliver internally to generate further income. My question is: is there any legi...
over 1 year ago
By Tom Jones
Backbase Academy
Hi, I've published a Rise course to "Review" but some of the comments my colleagues are making are not shown in the FEEDBACK area. I receive email notifications with t...
over 1 year ago
By John Morgan
Cora Krah-Seekamp
Hello, wondering if there is any possibility to create subfolders in the Course Folder Dashboard. Special when creating many different elearnings in a lot of la...
over 1 year ago
By John Morgan
Palwasha Safi
I got my translations to 6 languages for one course. Originally I sent the xlf file from the original course without copying it. Now is there a way to duplicate my cou...
over 1 year ago
By John Morgan
Pam Pappenheim
Hi, I really love using the quotation image but am wondering why there is an opening quotation and no closing quotation. Also, some learners have reported that t...
over 1 year ago
By Luciana Piazza
Michelle Baker-Barden
Hi i'm new to this and have uploaded video which works. then did the manage options to add cc and selected language (same as i did in the video file) but when i previe...
over 1 year ago
By Chino Navarro
Calvin Lo
If you have been using Articulate Rise to create your courses, you may have used the Note block. It's great for calling out important or nice-to-know things that may g...
over 1 year ago
By Luciana Piazza
Craig Linton
There's an inconsistency in margin sizes across different blocks in Rise, e.g. the margin size of a medium video block is smaller than the margin size of a centred ima...
over 1 year ago
By Craig Linton
Helen Kalp
I am having an issue with Rise 360 Quiz Block. I set the parameters to 80% Required Score, 2 Attempts - when the user fails both attempts it does not reset the q...
over 1 year ago
By Patricia Marrone
Markus Sieveneck
Dear Rise-Team, is it possible to let already seen content disappear after hitting a "Continue-Button"? Some screenreader-users have the problem that, after hitting th...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Danielle Watkins
When I am in a new Rise project, I create my first lesson and then click themes to change the theme colors, etc. The page is unresponsive and just freezes. I have trie...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez