Last Post Replies
Melanie Chin
One of my team members is using Rise 360 to build an assessment. He wants to change the text on the Start Course button to say Start Test. When he changed ...
over 1 year ago
By Melanie Chin
Juan Cruz Magnano
Hi everyone. I created a lesson only with a PDF people should download to move to the next lesson and I add a Continue button. The Restrict Navigation is on; the Conti...
over 1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Graham Sinclair
Hi there, New to Articulate - this is the first of what will be many questions I'm sure! My client wants learner's progress able to be saved by the user so that they m...
over 1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Samantha Raisor
Hello, I have added an interactive slide from SL into rise, no problem. But, when I have updated the interactive slide in SL, republished to Review 360, and re-uploade...
over 1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Brandy Long
Anyone know how I can change the color of the marker style I'm using in my labeled graphic? I need it to pop more so the learner doesn't miss it.
over 1 year ago
By John Abuyen
Grupo Orion  Brasil
Hi ervryone. I exported a Rise course in SCORM 1.2 and imported in Moodle. I uploaded the course to my repository folder and configured the scorm content in Moodle. Th...
over 1 year ago
By Tom Wells
Will Findlay
I am working with someone in our organization who is looking at a very similar web-based authoring tool to Rise. I am trying to persuade him to use Rise instead. ...
over 1 year ago
By Rise 0
Sarah Vaughan
Hi, has anyone been able to quantify the benefits of using the Rise 360 authoring tool within their organisation, with some stats they are ok to share? With the high p...
over 1 year ago
By Rise 0
Roger Hobbs
I've tried on a couple of videos so far today...and in both cases, I'm not seeing the captions icon in the playbar. Is this an issue with Articulate today, or is it a ...
over 1 year ago
By Roger Hobbs
myAko  Limited
We are having issues regarding the audio and what the best solution is. I understand the reasoning regarding not being able to auto play. With voice overs being a mass...
over 1 year ago
By Amy Turner
Melissa Rieckhoff
Is is possible to move the items in the Rise Accordian and Tabs interactive blocks? I need to switch the order of some of the items on a block I have...
over 1 year ago
By Beatrice Atcheson
Majella Munro
Hi, I've noticed an issue with the alignment of text on flip cards. Rise appears to center text entered to flip cards by default, and whether or not the author&nb...
over 1 year ago
By Jena Rappolt-Noyes
DIGIK Digital Knowledge
Hi, i'm trying to open a pdf in a new window in a Rise course. (not in a new tab) Having the pdf hosted in a server isn't a solution in this case. I'm trying a workaro...
over 1 year ago
By DIGIK Digital Knowledge
Alex Wood
Anyone have idea how to create a geography quiz.
over 1 year ago
By Rise 0
Alessio Picci
Hi there, Is there a way to insert an exit button or any other kind of button on "Quiz Result" page (as the attached one)? Thanks Alessio
over 1 year ago
By John Fanely
Ammolite Ammolite's RISE Account
Hello, In many places where images are used, there is an option to allow or disable the option to zoom in on click. Will this feature be enabled in Process diagrams, t...
over 1 year ago
By Steven David Meikle
Anthony Goss
Tabs and accordions do not allow audio in addition to other media like timeline and process blocks. Any workarounds on this one? I know I can embed something fro...
over 1 year ago
By Kate Mackenzie
Tiffany Lyons
Hello all! I just completed creation of a course and I am trying to get rid of the navigation button to the right of the course content on each page. I do not need it ...
over 1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Dan Beeding
A course within my team is owned by a member who just went out unexpectedly on maternity leave. Baby was about 4 weeks early and she had planned to export to LMS this ...
over 1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Rochelle Liebenberg
Hi all, when I publish a Rise course to review, I can see that fonts aren't displayed correctly on the reviewer's side. When I publish to SCORM, will the fonts embed a...
over 1 year ago
By Karl Muller