Last Post Replies
Les Helyes
I am having a rough time getting a cover page photo to show correctly.  I lose the top or the bottom and have spent all kinds of time adding space to get it looking (a...
almost 2 years ago
By Brian Cook
jeff wright
Hello, if we hire a company to build a course in Rise, and they are not on our team account, how do we get the course back from them in a state where we can make final...
almost 2 years ago
By jeff wright
Stefan K.
Hello everybody, I'm trying to insert a grapic as an iFrame within a rise project. During the preview, the graphic works perfectly however when I export the rise cour...
almost 2 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Hbl L&D
Hi, I have developed a Video Based Final Exams. I have inserted the question (as text) then an animated video defining that as a scenario would appear. I want to reo...
almost 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Salimah Lalani
Hi, My team accidentally discovered that if we insert a PDF attachment in a Rise module, click on it to open it in the browser, use that url to add links to the attac...
almost 2 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
CRN EM WFD
Is it possible to add more sections in the sorting activity feature please? This is currently limited to 4. It would be great if course creators can customise this to ...
almost 2 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Kate Jeffrey
Hi - I am quite new to Rise and importing questions from Quiz Maker > Storyline > Rise However, I am fumbling my way around. Has anyone had any problems importi...
almost 2 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Merisenda Alatorre
Hey everyone! I'm investigating content authoring tools, and Articulate 360 products is one on the list.  I was curious if anyone had experiences creating math/scien...
almost 2 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Diane Vaskas
I am new to the board and hoping I am able to ask about RISE here as well as Articulate 360.   I am uploading RISE courses to the Schoox LMS system and learners are re...
almost 2 years ago
By Katie Riggio
Gregg Condon
Hi all,  I'm trying to create a labeled graphic that is transparent to have people click on fields of our computer system and have them pop-up the description and det...
almost 2 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Robert Davis
My client would like to add  a star rating option for learners completing units within a Rise course. That's a new one on me. I was thinking of trying to add a rating ...
almost 2 years ago
By Robert Davis
Bridgette Epps
Is there any other way to publish a Rise course to track grading other than LMS?
almost 2 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Martin Evans
Hello, I've still been exploring Rise and am developing a course in which I have mainly been using blocks.  However, I would really like to be able to use some of the...
almost 2 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Stacy Rogers
We are using the carousel to present a collection of images with associated text. It happens to be an org chart that highlights the selected position as you move throu...
almost 2 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Seok Fern Toh
Is there a way to copy content created within a lesson to another lesson within the same course? Duplicating the lesson block merely retains that content within the l...
almost 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
A Rathey
I am looking for an inexpensive way to track and manage courses developed under A-360. Can Articulate Online Be Used as an LMS for Rise/Articulate 360 Courses?
almost 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Caley Crawford
When building a timeline in rise it's not setting the actual body font as the one that I changed it to in settings . Is this a common issue?  
almost 2 years ago
By Katie Riggio
Miriam Scott
I have just exported my Rise course as an xAPI and have imported it into Learndash using TinCan and the images are not showing up in the course. I am using Chrome. If ...
almost 2 years ago
By Katie Riggio
Martín Wilson
I've poked around a bit but haven't found quite the same issue.  I'm working with a labeled image. I like the built in audio recorder. But... is there any way to tri...
almost 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Catherine Allen
I am creating 10 min courses that are meant to be taken in succession (30 of them all together). The rules is the learner must answer two questions at the end of each ...
almost 2 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger