Last Post Replies
June Perot
Hi there, Is there a way to create footnotes in an article ? When I try to copy/paste my text from Word, it doesn't work... Ideally, I would like readers to be able to...
over 1 year ago
By Xavier Toyos
Lyle Labardee
I have 2 Rise authors working for me. They both have thier own Rise accounts. They both need to be able to access Rise courses we have in our Rise account. Do I need t...
over 1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Chiara Bellato
Hello, I created this course yesterday: https://rise.articulate.com/author/MqzwezhNkVFdfPbdpTdKXZRTQuUadzpB#/author/details/PBJ5YCA3MFnUgFFUYhhn3pTXi5em_E4A/preview An...
over 1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Connie Coker
Is there any update about when we might be able to set Sections to be collapsed when the course opens? Looks like there was a lot of discussion around that, but nothin...
over 1 year ago
By Pietro Martini
Brooks O'Kelley
I chose the option for "Continue Button" in the Setting for Quizzes, but the button does not appear on the quiz results page. Can anyone tell me why I'm not seeing it?
over 1 year ago
By Brooks O'Kelley
SibaPrasad Padhi
Hi Articulate, Can we have new feature in Rise to have a “Page Incomplete/complete” prompt/popup text? This will help the user a lot if they have completed the lesson/...
over 1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Dominique chenet
Hello, I desperately need help I have created a new course with multiple videos and I cannot export it to Thinkific. Does anyone know what I should do? If I remove the...
over 1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Amanda Allen
Not sure if this is on the development roadmap or not but it would be very helpful to have someplace for editor notes in Rise 360. Especially for reassigning or ...
over 1 year ago
By Lucy Walsh
Stevi Page
It would be really nice if you could update the sorting block so learners could sort images as well as text. Working on some medical content and sorting images would b...
over 1 year ago
By Susan Herley
Santiago Franichevic
Dear Team We are facing some "problems" with Rise creations when the Creator/Owner of the eLearning is in Holiday or leave the Company. If we don't have the password f...
over 1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Pietro Martini
Hi, I saw that in the feedback paragraph of the quiz it is not possible to add an image as the correct answer. Are there any tips to make these feedbacks more user-fri...
over 1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Zoe Sutton
Hi, I can only see Translations, Labels and Collaborators in course settings and I want to change the cover image, am I missing something?
over 1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
john dateo
When I copy and paste the contents of a Pdf into Rise, it loses some of the formatting. Is there a way to bring in the Pdf without losing the formatting?
over 1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Rebecca Thomson
So I've made my first course on Rise 360. Exported Scorm 1.2 and received the e-mail that my course is ready to download. Clicked the link and my browser o...
over 1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Elyse Nzayinambaho
Hi, y'all...While working on a certain course (localization) I noticed that the title in tabs are not fully shown since they seem to be longer. Is there a way of decre...
over 1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Trace Symonds
Hey All, I'm taking an online course from NovoEd. Their platform gamifies their course, which looks just like a Rise course. By viewing and completing task...
over 1 year ago
By Karl Muller
SENT UCV
Hello! Is it possible to change the color of the text inside the interactive element "Button"? The color setting of the text does not appear at the configuration of th...
over 1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Marta Romanechko
Hi everyone. Owner of the link to Rise training has left the company. And now when I try to reach the training in Rise, the error appears. Do you know if it can be fix...
over 1 year ago
By Lea Agato
Jas Chahal
Hi There I am having problems uploading a mp4a audio file in rise. I have tried in both chrome and edge, but its still not uploading the file Can someone help me...
over 1 year ago
By Lea Agato
Natalie Liebscher
When I go to upload one video in particular it flips the orientation upside down. Has anyone else experienced this? Is there a way to trouble-shoot this? I cannot embe...
over 1 year ago
By Lea Agato