Last Post Replies
Stacy Saveall
Is this possible, or are we limited to one by one? It would be nice to batch upload all the videos for a specific course and then choose to arrange and add as needed. ...
almost 2 years ago
By Stacy Saveall
Elizabeth Hardwell
Hi!  I'm getting on really well with the translations functionality within Rise, it's been super straightforward to use.  Can anyone tell me whether it is possible -...
almost 2 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Erica Ryan
Hi, I was wondering if any of you wonderful people could help me out with two seperate issues (FYI I am using Firefox) 1. For some reason when I am building a lesson...
almost 2 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Matthew Francis
Every time I try to export to XLIFF, the system times out and nothing is achieved. I have tried on two different internet connections and the same result. Are the any ...
almost 2 years ago
By Katie Riggio
Mary Gladding
Did I miss an update? I see Multiple Response questions in the Quiz block!!!
almost 2 years ago
By Mary Gladding
Danielle Friedenberg
Hi, when a learner leaves and re-enters a RISE course, do they return to the location they left off? If so, do they return to the block at which they left off, or the ...
almost 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Gerry Pedraza
My users complain that there is no way of continuing the course as there is no indication that they have to continue to scroll down where the "Next Lesson" buttons hid...
almost 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Dennis Hill
I have come across an annoying little bug and wondering if anyone has a solution, or if it really is just a bug. I have a lesson in Rise that is long enough that its ...
almost 2 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Nicole Papaioannou
Hi there, Is anyone else having upload issues with question banks built in Storyline today? I've been able to successfully do it in the past, but now all of my team m...
almost 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Martin Talbot
Hello - I wonder whether anyone has had problems uploading a Rise zip to the Litmos LMS? I have had no problems at all until recently but now the upload fails every ti...
almost 2 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Joe McCahill
Hi, I'm using the quote carousel in this course but the text shows up badly misformatted in Chrome (See attached) but not in Edge.  I've used "Paste as Plain Text" wh...
almost 2 years ago
By Katie Riggio
Talia  Taylor
Rise seems like a good tool for Storyboarding. Does anyone use it for that purpose, and if so would you mind sharing a couple of screenshots?  Thank you
almost 2 years ago
By Cameron Stewart
Marcela Ryan
When I use either title/paragraph or just paragraph and copy and paste content into the field, there are times the system uses the regular spacing, or it brings the sp...
almost 2 years ago
By Marcela Ryan
Katrina McCubbin
Hello!  I'm creating a lesson in Rise.  I type in my text but randomly some of the text disappears.  Is anyone else experiencing this?  I've rebooted and restarted my ...
almost 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
mikki herbold
When a student answers the question wrong in Rise, can you somehow take them back automatically to the learning page where they can review the info and then taken back...
almost 2 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Talia  Taylor
Rise Reminds me a lot of platforms like Teachable. I haven't delved deeply into either of these, so it would be nice to know the differences between the two. Thank yo...
almost 2 years ago
By Talia Taylor
Sarah Blithe
Hi all,  I'm new to Rise.  How do you add an element to a course after the initial selection?  I want to go back to a created course and add in a quiz, for example. ...
almost 2 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Suriel Lopez
Hello all - Does anyone know if I am able to upload a Zip file into Rise? FYI: The file was originally downloaded as a SCORM from Rise. Need to know because I am a su...
almost 2 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Bruce Fleischacker
We are creating courses using interactive tabs. On one tab, we paste an image and link it to a document. The user just has to click the image, and the document appears...
almost 2 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Lori Salamida
Has anyone created an interface for a series of Rise modules using Storyline 360? If so, is it correct to assume that the Rise modules will lose their responsiveness? ...
almost 2 years ago
By Zanel Rautenbach