Last Post Replies
Travis Hensley
Are there any plans in the works to enable 360 image support through the labeled graphic element or within a pop-up feed for Rise 360?
over 1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Christophe Poulain
Hi, Probably an error due to storyline interaction in rise with a block storyline (print the results), Moodle sends me this : Un paramètre requis (sesskey) est manqua...
over 1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
DEI Team
Hi there, I was wondering if there was a way to embed the search bar on native-land.ca into a Rise course. I tried to use the embeddable iframe code in their API page ...
over 1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Klay Dyer
Using Text on Image to divide sections in RISE but finding the width a touch cumbersome. Can the width of this block or is it set?
over 1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Andrea Lemieux
What is the optimal size for an image for the accordion to fill out the whole space? I don't want to use the full-width option for images because I have a border and i...
over 1 year ago
By Kelly Auner
Ed Gonzalez
Is there any way to make these check boxes mark themselves as the learner clicks on the links to the various resources?
over 1 year ago
By Ed Gonzalez
John Connor Dykes
My license recently changed from one team subscription to another, and I no longer see my previously created courses in my list of courses. How can I recover those?
over 1 year ago
By Lynn Puhr
Training L&D
Dear all, in the new Rise 360 templates I saw that it's possible to build chapters that combine several content (see image attached, eg. "overview", "healthcare"). Can...
over 1 year ago
By Kelly Auner
Lorrie Smyly
I just used the Question Bank option and it's great. However, I'm using it for a final assessment and for compliance reasons, I need to allow for three attempts before...
over 1 year ago
By Kelly Auner
Genevieve-Anais Proulx
Hello! In Rise, I don't seem to be able to change images in the "text on image" widget when I select a new image from the content library. It happened in two different...
over 1 year ago
By Genevieve-Anais Proulx
Liz Tyler
Hi, What is the best way to add a comments box for users within Rise (either reportable to an LMS or just a comment box that will show all responses on screen)? I'm ga...
over 1 year ago
By Liz Tyler
Chetan  Shinde
Hello Team, We received an issue after publishing SCORM output of RISE courses where Matching option is not working in Assessment section. While checking in inspector ...
over 1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Eric Peotto
Hello Heroes, So I'm stuck and must be overlooking something obvious. We have a Rise course that has an embedded SL file at the end that is a quiz. The published file ...
over 1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Molly Somerville
Hello, I'm working in Rise and wanted to import a full width image (just a simple triangle) created in either Illustrator or Photoshop. My issue is that no matter what...
over 1 year ago
By Molly Somerville
Natália Chabrečeková
Hello, I'm preparing training in the RISE and the font style is not displaying correctly some of the letters with diacritic (ť, č). Please see the printscreen below. I...
over 1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Aquinas Creator
We have a Rise course where comments were added in the Review link, the course was published to review (to the same Review link) and the comments that were added in Ve...
over 1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Brooke Jansen
Hello, I am using Rise to create a test for our staff. I'm loving everything except the "You failed" message on the results page if they didn't get passing score. Is t...
over 1 year ago
By Brooke Jansen
Mari Cruz Garcia
Hello, We have starting using Articulate 360 in my work and I think that it is great product. However, I have noticed that I cannot change the image or the position of...
over 1 year ago
By Cheryl Asher
Fleur Rudberg
HI everyone, I have a problem changing my cover photo when I am done with my course. Each time I create a new course ( lank) it frustrating how the system assign this ...
over 1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Rachel Owens
Hello, I want to translate my course and am following the steps recommended, but I can't open the xliff file that was generated. I want to translate it myself and unde...
over 1 year ago
By Rodolfo Raya