Last Post Replies
Sylvia Harrell
Hello, I am new to RISE, but as with all Articulate products, things are very intuitive.  I am creating a new RISE module, and within a Block > Tab, I am trying to...
2 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Rupert Abel
Hi, I've had a request to make the line longer under the page title i.e this line http://www.demos2.co.uk/2018/APRIL/12_04_2018/5_weeks.png The idea is to make it at...
2 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Faye S.
If each lesson has an audio track, right now I am only seeing that they will have to click play to listen. I would prefer that it play automatically as it flows better...
2 years ago
By Faye S.
Zongxian Tan
I was trying to upload a gif as the coverpage. The .gif is around 3mb. However it keeps telling me to verify that is a .gif. I had rendered a 8 second video into a .gi...
2 years ago
By Elizabeth Pawlicki
Aisling O'Connell
Is it possible to copy sections of a course and paste them into another course? I've made loads of content in one course and simply want to transfer it across to anoth...
2 years ago
By Aisling O'Connell
Faye S.
Hello Heroes! Q 1: I completed a test course in our LMS where the score was 67% (attachment- Image 1). I got a successful completion in the LMS, although settings in ...
2 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Justin Phillips
I've been able to use animated GIFs to get around using large video files. I like the functionality, and my clients are generally pleased. That said, I wonder if it is...
2 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Ivor Thynne
Hi I am using Litmos as the LMS and have uploaded a Rise course using "Track using quiz result" set to 70% and attempts x 2 with the "require passing score to continue...
2 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Dave Galvin
Hi, I have noticed the colour of the font in the marker text box, had a slight fade toward the bottom lines. Please see image below. The fade seems to come and go, bu...
2 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Raina Berry
I am turning our company's employee handbook into an interactive document.  The goal is to use Storyline 360 Rise.  I want the employees to be able to navigate through...
2 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Sagar Bahl
Hi, Our team recently created a rise course and delivered it to our client. They informed us that when the SCORM is uploaded in their LMS, in one of the lessons when ...
2 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Patrick Viney
I have recently purchased three Articulate 360 team licences and I am looking eventually to having a team size around ten seats, perhaps more. I fully understand how t...
2 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Ina Chung
Hi  I set 3 attempts for quiz and did not select "require passing score to continue" When users don't pass the quiz, I want them to contact the admin instead of havi...
2 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Okland Construction
Is it possible to put Storyline exports inside a timeline, inside an accordion, or inside anything that accepts "media"? I want to alternate between the learner watc...
2 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Marianne Dele
Hi.  I have just watched the intro video and I was wondering if the labeled graphics have been released? I guess it is, since it is mentioned in the video? But I can'...
2 years ago
By Marianne Dele
Cleon McClure
Hey, wonderful community of 360 Gurus, I inserted a SL360 slide in my RISE module, fully animated to present abdominal tissue layers.   The slide works great when you...
2 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Peacock Learning
In Rise, when someone leaves a comment via "Review" functionality, the comment takes a screenshot of the page, with the comment - the problem is - and this is really a...
2 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Amanda Granados
Is there a way to change the size of an embedded iframe? I've added size attributes to the embed code but it still maxes out at 952x536. Would love it to be bigger.
2 years ago
By Katie Riggio
Belinda Lucas
Hello. We have built our entire course in Rise and it includes a number of videos.  When our client attempts to jump to a section of any expanded video, the video stop...
2 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Chris Valentine
Hi there, I was wondering, is there a way to control where an image appears on Process steps? I noticed it always defaults to top, and on desktop, text below the imag...
2 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger