Last Post Replies
Marie Moshier
Hi, as of afternoon on 9/29/2020 I lost ability to upload an audio file to a item on Interactive block with labeled graphic in RISE 360. The "Record Audio" ...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Matthew Watson
Selecting the ellipsis menu requires quite a fine selection, having to place the mouse on exactly the right spot. It would be good to increase the capture area of this.
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Kassie Pidd
Hi, we currently have 100s of block templates saved and we have just noticed that the text we use has randomly changed colour. So colour that was set to #313537 (dark ...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Elizabeth Cahill
I have access to a rise course, but unless someone sends me a direct link to the course I can't get into it to edit it. It isn't showing up in my list of courses. I co...
over 1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Maurice Williams
Is anyone familiar with using either Articulate Replay or Rise to create a link for a timestamp in a video? My goal is to create bite-sized learning content by creatin...
over 1 year ago
By John Morgan
Supper Hero
I have encountered some problem with embed video in Rise. I made a course with several videos which stored on cloud server. After using RISE production, the vide...
over 1 year ago
By Lea Agato
Luisa Rossitto
Re sorting activities: -Why are the cards now presented in the same order as the categories they match? Didn't before, and makes for terrible learning. Assum...
over 1 year ago
By Lea Agato
AVBOB eLearning
Hi there. Currently I'm working on a project whereby I am focusing on definitions. I have tons that I need to express. It's almost like a book on terminology. Now, I r...
over 1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
HP LIFE
Hi, creating a course in Arabic. The "captions off" on video block [CC] is still in English even though I have changed the labels to Arabic. Works fine with say French...
over 1 year ago
By Lea Agato
Rachna Ghiya
I am using Quiz in Rise and setting the feedback based on response type (Correct/Incorrect response) but it is proceeding to the next question without showing me any f...
over 1 year ago
By Coleen Stanley
Owen Ou
Hi there, May I know if we can just use those Rise templates for company's internal training? Are there any rules and regulations we should follow? thanks. (remarks: u...
over 1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Pietro Martini
Dear all, is it possible to restart the number of lessons for each session (and not a total number of the total lessons in the whole course)? Thanks in advance
over 1 year ago
By John Morgan
Jack Higgs
We have had an issue where users have been unable to progress the module Quiz. Participants have successfully passed the quiz, but are receiving the error message "Les...
over 1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Jenny  Drake
New user- Is it possible to move the media location to be above the text? Thank you!
over 1 year ago
By Jenny Drake
Kelley Durdella
Does anyone know if there is a way to have a Pre-test in Rise that will mark the learner complete in the LMS if they pass and if they don't pass, they need to go throu...
over 1 year ago
By John Morgan
Natalie Goodman-Jones
Hi - is there a way to merge or combine quiz lessons?
over 1 year ago
By John Morgan
Claes Weise Mørkeberg
I am trying to add a particular Storyline course to Rise but the program 'hangs' showing 'Processing course ...'. I can upload any other Storyline course without probl...
over 1 year ago
By John Morgan
Beth Ottolini
Greetings! Because the insurance industry has strict regulations for continuing education filing, all of our Rise courses have a Continue button at the end of each les...
over 1 year ago
By Judy Nollet
Kristopher Tharris
Hello, When I go to use the sorting activity on mobile (iPhone, safari), each time I select the card to drag to the right answer the screen immediately jumps up to a p...
over 1 year ago
By Angelo Cruz
James Bretzler
Hi, I am having a problem when publishing some Rise courses. See the attached files. There is a duplicate font sometimes being added to the library of font...
over 1 year ago
By Angelo Cruz