Last Post Replies
Owen Ou
Hi there, May I know if we can just use those Rise templates for company's internal training? Are there any rules and regulations we should follow? thanks. (remarks: u...
over 1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Pietro Martini
Dear all, is it possible to restart the number of lessons for each session (and not a total number of the total lessons in the whole course)? Thanks in advance
over 1 year ago
By John Morgan
Jack Higgs
We have had an issue where users have been unable to progress the module Quiz. Participants have successfully passed the quiz, but are receiving the error message "Les...
over 1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Jenny  Drake
New user- Is it possible to move the media location to be above the text? Thank you!
over 1 year ago
By Jenny Drake
Kelley Durdella
Does anyone know if there is a way to have a Pre-test in Rise that will mark the learner complete in the LMS if they pass and if they don't pass, they need to go throu...
over 1 year ago
By John Morgan
Natalie Goodman-Jones
Hi - is there a way to merge or combine quiz lessons?
over 1 year ago
By John Morgan
Claes Weise Mørkeberg
I am trying to add a particular Storyline course to Rise but the program 'hangs' showing 'Processing course ...'. I can upload any other Storyline course without probl...
over 1 year ago
By John Morgan
Beth Ottolini
Greetings! Because the insurance industry has strict regulations for continuing education filing, all of our Rise courses have a Continue button at the end of each les...
over 1 year ago
By Judy Nollet
Kristopher Tharris
Hello, When I go to use the sorting activity on mobile (iPhone, safari), each time I select the card to drag to the right answer the screen immediately jumps up to a p...
over 1 year ago
By Angelo Cruz
James Bretzler
Hi, I am having a problem when publishing some Rise courses. See the attached files. There is a duplicate font sometimes being added to the library of font...
over 1 year ago
By Angelo Cruz
TBC & BU
I've found articles on adding commas for numerical values in Storyline, but is there a way to add commas and dollar signs for numerical values in Rise? I'm creating a ...
over 1 year ago
By Angelo Cruz
Isabeau Tindall
Hi, I have sent a SCORM 1.2 package of my Rise360 course to a client. When they tried to upload it to their LMS, they get the following message - "Incorrect file...
over 1 year ago
By Jose Tansengco
Maksym Dziuba
When pasting from another file I cant delete this spaces
over 1 year ago
By Jose Tansengco
Jenifer Garcia
I have inserted my scorm package in moodle but it does not count the lessons correctly. Every time you access the package it appears at the same percentage and does no...
over 1 year ago
By Jose Tansengco
Tristan Hunt
I haven't seen an option for this anywhere. Am I missing something?
over 1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Brooks O'Kelley
I see in tutorials that I should have the option of "Navigation" Settings, but I don't see that option at all. All I see is "Translations," "Labels" and "Collaborators...
over 1 year ago
By Brooks O'Kelley
Keith Moore
I know you can copy individual modules into other courses, but is there a way to copy and entire course into an existing one? Example: I am developing a new manager se...
over 1 year ago
By Jose Tansengco
Kimberly Comstock
When developing a Rise module, I added a block containing a Storyline video. Within Rise, the CC option displays on the playbar, but in the published project and in Re...
over 1 year ago
By Lea Agato
Jeannie Campbell
I have double-checked and rechecked my settings. When a person passes the quiz, the continue button shows. When a person does not pass the quiz, the continue button do...
over 1 year ago
By Jose Tansengco
jody Tabor
I have added an audio multimedia block and click the start recording button and record my audio but the template still plays. It is like it isn't picking up my mic may...
over 1 year ago
By jody Tabor