Last Post Replies
Amanda Smith
Hey there! I have set up a course that has two languages in it. I have to put everything together b/c the branching won't recognize in our LMS. I have a quiz they are ...
over 1 year ago
By Mary Gregg
Dr. Victoria Steeger
I am new to Rise and I am looking to create a certificate that we can have the user enter their name and can print (as .pdf I assume). Help? Thanks!! Victoria
over 1 year ago
By Dr. Victoria Steeger
Ran Muda
Hi, I have been working with Rise 360 Articulate for some time now and just now I encountered a problem when a partner cannot click the hypertext link in my presentati...
over 1 year ago
By Lauren Connelly
Tamara Wee
We're creating a first aid course and some learners have found certain images disturbing, e.g. of frostbite or other hard-to-look at content. Yet other learners value ...
over 1 year ago
By Tamara Wee
Rita Del Valle
Does Rise requires the most updated version of iOS to be functional on an iPad? We have several users complaining that the courses goes into a white screen and n...
over 1 year ago
By Christopher Santos
Northwest Exterminating
I have created a Rise course for new employees where they need to watch a video and then answer questions that are in a Storyline block (a drag and drop, matching and ...
over 1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Niescha Farris
Hello! I am trying to see if there is a way to install Google Tag Manager inside of Rise? I saw where someone talked about creating a block in Storyline, but I couldn'...
over 1 year ago
By Kate Mackenzie
Clayton Pacelli
I am attempting to natively embed a video into a Rise 360 course that will both autoplay and loop. Currently it seems like there isn't a way to do this without utilizi...
over 1 year ago
By Clayton Pacelli
Learning @UpSkill
Hi. I am building an assessment and using Rise quiz to do so. There's not really a right or wrong. So they do the assessment (aka quiz) and if they get below x% they w...
over 1 year ago
By Elizabeth Pawlicki
Michelle McCrory
I have been making several courses in Rise and using the content library for flashcards, no problem. But now, for some reason, this option has disappeared just for fla...
over 1 year ago
By Kelly Auner
Joanna Piwowarska-Łępa
Hi, I have o question. What kind of font is in name of lessons? I've changed my computer and I don't have polish fonts on names of lessons. joannapiwowarsk...
over 1 year ago
By Joanna Piwowarska-Łępa
Discover Learning Designs
I like to use the full width image block for a 'banner' which indicates a knowledge check is below it. When using other image blocks I have learnt I'm able to adjust t...
over 1 year ago
By Discover Learning Designs
airSlate Academy
Hello community. I need your advice. How is it possible to delete a title of the course and a header block in the course, but at the same time to leave a lesson title ...
over 1 year ago
By Anthea Proudfoot
Donna   Gingera
Is anyone else having problems with exported SCORM-compliant Rise courses not opening in Safari?
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Jamie Imparato
Hello! I am having an issue today. Typically my mp4 videos upload and process. I am finding today it's uploading but processing is just rotating and never actually com...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Nicole Brady
My team is publishing a microlearning using Rise and our web team has identified a couple accessibility issues I am hoping someone can help me with. This microlearning...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Steve Elfant
Hello, I hope someone can help me. I am using Rise 360, and would like to add a process diagram (see attached), in a more interactive way. Given the limitations ...
over 1 year ago
By Steve Elfant
Arjun Roychowdhury
One of our clients is asking for an accessible scenario questions within Rise. As we know that accessibility support for scenario blocks in Rise is still in devel...
over 1 year ago
By Jay Peaurt
Fionnuala Cousins
I find the Rise Image Content Library search function to be disappointing. So, I often search on Unsplash's own website to find candidates and pick an image, then go b...
over 1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Continuous Improvement & Training
Is there a problem with all of the Articulate videos that are included in the Rise360 lesson templates? They were working the other day but now they will not play and ...
over 1 year ago
By Crystal Horn