Last Post Replies
Elizabeth Cahill
Is there any way that I can figure out what Rise courses I have NOT put into folders? If not, is there a chance you can make an "uncatagorized/unfoldered" option/filte...
over 1 year ago
By John Morgan
Scott Stewart
Is there a change log to show when an element was added, removed, or modified in a Rise course? I publish a new version to Review regularly as a "restore point" of sor...
over 1 year ago
By Scott Stewart
Tondrea Davis-Powell
How long is the share link valid? Does it work indefinitely?
over 1 year ago
By Christopher Santos
Scott Stephens
We have a course that was created by a 3rd party (company no longer exists due to pandemic) using Storyline > Rise 360. Is there a way to extract the block (storyli...
over 1 year ago
By Christopher Santos
Anthony Geisler
Good morning, I have run into an issue this morning of links to an external google slide not loading within a "process" button. I have tested with a "statement" button...
over 1 year ago
By John Morgan
Nitesh Jain
Can we format text (like superscript, subscript, italicize, bold, etc.) in Articulate Rise. I am working on trial version and don't see any way to apply formatting on ...
over 1 year ago
By Karl Muller
juan Delgado
Good afternoon, we are trying to translate all the aria-labels of this course, we have exported the course and changed the language <html lang= es_Es but the labels...
over 1 year ago
By Christopher Santos
MELISSA ECHEVERRI
Hi there, I am trying to use knowledge checks for ways to self-assess where one is at so there should be no right or wrong answer. Is there a way for the knowledge che...
over 1 year ago
By Lea Agato
Johan  Valin
Bonjour. Est-il possible d'obtenir un score de 100% dans notre LMS pour un module Rise ne comportant ni quiz ni bloc Storyline ?
over 1 year ago
By Lea Agato
Rose Alison Smithells
We'd like to be able to change the background color of the note block so that it could indicate a warning message. It would be nice to have some preset options to use ...
over 1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Satya I
Hi there, Do you know if Articulate offers support in languages other than English? Support = chat and/or help documentation &n...
over 1 year ago
By Lea Agato
Natalie Graham
Hello, My team is working on a course in Rise 360 that will require macrons (Ā ā Ē ē Ī ī Ō ō Ū ū). We've been using Open Sans for this project, and the macrons end up ...
over 1 year ago
By Lea Agato
Rachel COURAL
Hi, we have a Moodle-based LMS which we're using to distribute our Rise 360-created courses. When I upload the SCORM packages to the LMS, it asks me for an image...
over 1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Lisa Pastoor
I have page numbers in Preview but don't see them in Edit mode. I'm getting tired of counting to find specific pages... or I'm just lazy??
over 1 year ago
By Stacy Campione
Jamie Imparato
In my life before Rise, the LMS I used would all me to make live updates. Whatever I changed for my new hire training was reflected without a process. With Rise, Do I ...
over 1 year ago
By Jamie Imparato
Kyle Paruszkiewicz
Hello, I'm loving Rise so far as an addition to the Articulate product line. Is there a way to show audio transcript? In Storyline 2 I utilize the notes section and th...
over 1 year ago
By Nellenda Rublico
Catherine Mclean
Hi I'm having problems adding sections (and even new lessons) in my Rise course today. It won't let me use 'Enter' to add a new lesson, nor will it let me use 'Shift+E...
over 1 year ago
By Luciana Piazza
Brett Treptow
I have a block of "Paragraph with Subheading" with a block of "Image & text" beneath it. I am wondering why the left justification is different for the two blocks?...
over 1 year ago
By Steven Tesh
Yotam Levi
Hi everyone! The "LMS" our organization uses was built inhouse. Up until now we've developed eLearning exclusively on Storyline 3, and the way we tracked student resul...
over 1 year ago
By Luciana Piazza
Peter Hampus
Hello! I'm experiencing an issue with file attachments in SCORMs from Rise. Previous files we attached (years ago) still work fine, but new ones cannot be downloaded....
over 1 year ago
By Chino Navarro