Last Post Replies
Backbase Academy
Hi, I've published a Rise course to "Review" but some of the comments my colleagues are making are not shown in the FEEDBACK area. I receive email notifications with t...
over 1 year ago
By John Morgan
Cora Krah-Seekamp
Hello, wondering if there is any possibility to create subfolders in the Course Folder Dashboard. Special when creating many different elearnings in a lot of la...
over 1 year ago
By John Morgan
Palwasha Safi
I got my translations to 6 languages for one course. Originally I sent the xlf file from the original course without copying it. Now is there a way to duplicate my cou...
over 1 year ago
By John Morgan
Pam Pappenheim
Hi, I really love using the quotation image but am wondering why there is an opening quotation and no closing quotation. Also, some learners have reported that t...
over 1 year ago
By Luciana Piazza
Michelle Baker-Barden
Hi i'm new to this and have uploaded video which works. then did the manage options to add cc and selected language (same as i did in the video file) but when i previe...
over 1 year ago
By Chino Navarro
Calvin Lo
If you have been using Articulate Rise to create your courses, you may have used the Note block. It's great for calling out important or nice-to-know things that may g...
over 1 year ago
By Luciana Piazza
Craig Linton
There's an inconsistency in margin sizes across different blocks in Rise, e.g. the margin size of a medium video block is smaller than the margin size of a centred ima...
over 1 year ago
By Craig Linton
Helen Kalp
I am having an issue with Rise 360 Quiz Block. I set the parameters to 80% Required Score, 2 Attempts - when the user fails both attempts it does not reset the q...
over 1 year ago
By Patricia Marrone
Markus Sieveneck
Dear Rise-Team, is it possible to let already seen content disappear after hitting a "Continue-Button"? Some screenreader-users have the problem that, after hitting th...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Danielle Watkins
When I am in a new Rise project, I create my first lesson and then click themes to change the theme colors, etc. The page is unresponsive and just freezes. I have trie...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Jason Berkowitz
Hi, I've transferred ownership of the course. The new owner clicked on 'share' and opened the new (rise...) url to experience the course. When they test out an embedde...
over 1 year ago
By Kelly Auner
Noelle Allen
Hello, I've created a course in Rise and the title is 41 characters (5 words) but the last word keeps getting cut off. I've seen other courses in the Dashboards ...
over 1 year ago
By Kelly Auner
Alan Wells
Has anyone found a way to import Scenario Branching into Rise from the web-based tool "Twine" Scenario Branching?
over 1 year ago
By Kelly Auner
DSEV Akademie
Good day, I am aware that it has been discussed many times. However, it would be really useful and important that there is a quiz timer for Articulate 360. Can you tel...
over 1 year ago
By Christopher Santos
John Curran
I have uploaded a custom font for a project which I primarily want to use in headings but I notice that Rise also uses this font for other layout elements such as Stat...
over 1 year ago
By Sherri Fricker
kirby yau
Hi Everyone, We are using Microsoft Teams to facilitate our training sessions virtually during COVID. Our facilitators are guiding learners through the training ...
over 1 year ago
By Kelly Auner
Monique Holloway
Hi All! I'm trying to create a photo carousel in Rise 360, and the platform is not allowing me to upload any photos. I haven't had this issue previously, so I wa...
over 1 year ago
By Kelly Auner
Andy Turner
I have shared the link to a course but I would like to regularly add further content. Is there a feature in the platform that allows me to work on unpublished co...
over 1 year ago
By Christopher Santos
Jenna Pottruff
Good afternoon! Does anyone know if there is a way to track course completion in Rise? Thank you
over 1 year ago
By Leonel "Choco" Villarreal
Caryl Gassler
Maybe I am in too much of a hurry today. I created a course with a button for the learner to click to Certify they read the content, and selected "Exit Course (LMS Onl...
over 1 year ago
By Crystal Horn