Last Post Replies
CxC Corporate Training
Hi! I am trying to label a graphic, and the marker's text boxes are covering what I'm trying to display. Is there anyway to alter the direction the textbox appea...
over 1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Mégane Tomasino
Hello, I have created various courses on Rise 360 using different types of activities such as "Flashcards", "Sorting Activities", and many others. When taking my cours...
over 1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Jerin George
Hi, I am facing an issue with RISE360. I have been working on a Learning content. Post working on the content when I released the review link I found that in the...
over 1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Michael Bauer
Hi all Is there a way that we can force the learner to click the boxes on the Checkbox List? Of course a text instruction would be placed with this, however it would b...
over 1 year ago
By Lea Agato
Chetan Urankar
Hi, When we publish RISE module for LMS version, each time file naming convention changes to new file names with in the structure for every LMS publish. Is there any w...
over 1 year ago
By Lea Agato
Alan C
Hi folks! First time calling but a long time listener ^-^ I'd love to know if there's a way to allow learners to download a SCORM module to view offline. I'm aware I ...
over 1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Michele Israel
I want to tag certain lessons as completion required with other lessons as completion optional. I want the LMS to be able to track the completed sections. But I don't ...
over 1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
The Marketing Faculty
When will we be able to open a course in a separate tab? This feature is available on Review360, but not Rise360 and it is very frustrating when I am wanting to view m...
over 1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Natosha Gallegos
Anyone else seeing a spinning wheel and can't access their courses? My co-workers are seeing the same thing as me but Articulate Status says no issues have been ...
over 1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Heather Lack
Hi, I am creating a course with audio available should they wish to use this feature. I want them to complete all the blocks but the continue button doesn't activate u...
over 1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Arathi Chhetri
Hello, I would like to design one course for different audiences such that some lessons will only be relevant to one type of audience. Can I add different user access ...
over 1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Christina Gille
Hello all! I love the new template feature in Articulate Rise. We love this platform because it creates beautiful courses very easily. We are in the process of convert...
over 1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Jared Marshall
Since the update earlier this week, I've been having instances of my cursor randomly jumping back a line, two lines, or to the beginning of whatever box I'm typing in ...
over 1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Anders Sloth
Due to client accessibility requirements, I need to be able to add closed captions as well as transcript/video description to video content. So far I have, with limite...
over 1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Monica Sanmartin
In Rise 360, quizzes, Matching questions: no possibility of font changes. I need to write formulas so this looks Ok: Fe3O4 . The Question displays the options but this...
over 1 year ago
By Lea Agato
Randy Traylor
Hello: I am a newby here, and have a problem that I know has to be in the way I wrote the lesson or exported. The way I am using Rise 360, is that I have made daily le...
over 1 year ago
By Lea Agato
Jerry  Pettigrew
Hi, Is it possible at all to change or hide the video titles in the built in/provided Sexual Harassment Videos that are provided from Articulate? I was hop...
over 1 year ago
By Lea Agato
Sally Smithies
We have been using the share button feature and copying links from each individual modules/ activities from our programmes and then putting these as hyperlinks in each...
over 1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Bea Chan
Hi, I've seen quite a few takes on this question, but never a clear distinction where the import file is designed in Captivate. So, can I import a Zipped SCORM file (d...
over 1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Rob Caine
I'm looking some help, I'm building a new course in Rise as it doesn't really lend it self to Storyline as it is more of just an informal information piece, can you bu...
over 1 year ago
By Judy Nollet